[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/, how do you commit suicide in a cheap and efficient manner,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: lol.jpg (23KB, 340x156px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
23KB, 340x156px
/r9k/, how do you commit suicide in a cheap and efficient manner, without any pain? I'm thinking of pussing out tonight.
>>
>>36230961
Why cheap if youll be dead
>>
>>36230961
Just swallow some candy shape rat poison (depending how much you weigh you will need to swallow alot)
>>
>>36230972

Because I'm fucking broke, mate. How am I going to kill myself if I don't have the means to do it?
>>
jump off of a tall building and make sure to land head first

But why do you want to an hero?
>>
>>36231071

Eh. It's not the fact that life is shit (although that is a factor), I just don't have any reason to live. There's no sob story. Everything's mediocre and grey. I guess you could say I'm bored to death.
>>
>>36231109
>I just don't have any reason to live
Really? Just go outside and do something m8. Go make some friends and go get a job. Go play some vidya or watch some ebin tv shows or go play some sports or go traveling etc. etc.

There's a lot in life to do before you go dying away. I believe you can do something. Plus, you'll regret an heroing when it's too late. Plus yer family. Don't bring that pain onto them. Killing yourself does nothing but make matters worse and bring them upon your family.
>>
>>36230961
nah, you're just an attention whore
>>
>>36230961

I know exactly how, but I'm not going to tell you.
>>
>>36231109
just leave and swallow the rat poison before these faggots convince you to surfer more.
>>
>>36231268
Ray poison is a terrible way to die
>>
>>36230961
Ropes are pretty cheap
>>
>>36231156

I'm not some fucking NEET, man. I have a job, even if it pays shit, I go outside, and I've traveled before. Haven't seen my family in years, though, so I doubt they'd even notice. It's all pointless regardless, but I thank you for your time.

>>36231041
>>36231268

>just choke down some rat poison dude, it'll be fine

Do you think I was born yesterday? Top kek m8. I said painless, not torture.
>>
>>36230961

suspended hanging, like robin williams

tie a noose around your neck and the other end to a door handle and then simply sit down, it'll basically put you in a bloodchoke and stop blood flow from getting to your brain, you'll pass out in about 30 seconds or so and be dead within a few minutes unless someone saves you
>>
>>36231458
Exactly, just be sure that you are, and will be alone; you wouldn't want to have someone barging in and trying to save you just so you could end up a retarded for the rest of your miserable life.
>>
>>36231458
>>36231479

I might check that one out, see if it's legit. Thanks, Anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.