[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask gf what she likes about me >she looks at me blankly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1488001132222.jpg (45KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1488001132222.jpg
45KB, 396x385px
>ask gf what she likes about me
>she looks at me blankly for a few seconds
>says "you're... different" and doesn't elaborate
this chick doesn't like me much and just sees me as a beta provider, doesn't she?
>>
ask her what the fuck kind of answer is that?
>>
File: 1477020179537.png (430KB, 535x535px) Image search: [Google]
1477020179537.png
430KB, 535x535px
>>36230924
>this chick doesn't like me much and just sees me as a beta provider, doesn't she?

Never had a gf but I'd feel the same way if I got a response like that.
>>
>>36230924
Do you guys fuck at least two times a week?
>>
>>36230924
what would you have said to her?
its a fucking hard question man. people dont think about it actively very often.
>>
mhm

"number one rule; dont listen to whores" - uzi the wise "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah eyah eayhea" man
>>
>>36230924
>just sees me as a beta provider, doesn't she
if you don't break up with her after that exchange, then she's right.
>>
>You're my best friend because you're totally funny!
>Ohh mmmmyy, you're my fave pal because you're so faaaaasst!

stop trying to turn your girlfriend into a some hugbox faggot, just be happy she pretends to like you kind of
>>
>>36231120
>people dont think about it actively very often.
maybe, but I don't feel very inspired over it. She didn't think I was handsome, or clever, or strong, or even funny. The first thing she could think of was "different" and it didn't sound like a compliment
>>
>>36231193
>just be happy she pretends to like you kind of
god youre a cuck
>>
>>36231210
what is the alternative?
to become a prepubescent girl and beg for approval?
>>
>>36230977
>>36230977
>>36230977
Answer, you jackass
>>
Somebody get this dumb beta faggot off of r9k before he let's his insecurities kill his one and only relationship.
>>
>>36231231
his girlfriend clearly has no interest in him and youre telling him to live with it?

OP is being a faggot by asking but when her response is "ur different" how can you not see that as a major red flag
>>
>>36231374
that depends on their relationship and the situation though:
1. kind of together for a few days, they are young, he is very in love
or
2. been together for a decade, he asked her inbetween a dialogue, she didnt think about it

advice would be very different
>>
>>36230924
was a beta provider once myself
bitch said the same fucking thing
get rid of her
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.