[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lgbt containment thread, for robots produced with faulty wiring.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1489242493902.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489242493902.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
lgbt containment thread, for robots produced with faulty wiring.
talk about your relationship with your parents, your childhood bff you had feelings for, or how it felt when you wore clothes that synched with your identity for the first time. I know you're out there.
>>
go to /lgbt/ motherfucker >>>>
>>
>>36231011
>>>/lgbt/8096215
Okay. Done. Now what?
>>
>>36231030
Now stay there and wake me up when you're dead.
>>
>>36231099
I'm dead inside baby ;^)
>>
>>36231107
so stop acting female, you can't birth life
>>
File: anarcho4chanism.png (222KB, 1146x1000px) Image search: [Google]
anarcho4chanism.png
222KB, 1146x1000px
>>36231099
>go donate value to this other board and prop up the posting rate

baka hiro
>>
Read somewhere today that asexuals are a part of the lgbt umbrella. Why does it seem like the freaking lgbt umbrella keeps on expanding so that nobody gets left out. Fucking annoying
>>
File: wojak_irl.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wojak_irl.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>36230914
All I want is a qt twink bf who will let me suck his dick and will let me love him but I was born an ugly black faggot

life isn't fair, I just wanna suck a qt's cock, we don't even have to be dating as long as they'll at least let me hang out with the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 200x194px
>>36231569
I'm not a twink but I like black guys.
>>
>>36231569
>black and gay
ouch dude :( good luck to you
>>
>>36231595
Are you super old/fat?

Before I deleted all the apps because they were degenerate (no one I was interested in would respond to me), I would only get messages from +50s fat dudes asking me to come over and it's like...
>>
>>36231011
Fuck off to reddit edge lord.
>>
>>36231685
Nah, I guess I'm kind of old by r9k standards, late 20s. Not fat at all, more a skelly.
>>
>>36231777
W-would you be willing to go slow for me Anon? I''ve never had sex before and am scared
>>
>>36231137
at this point I might actually consider chasing all the queers and transfaggots out of lgbt just to have a decent board again
>>
>>36231933
Sure haha. I'm desperately lonely. I got on tinder and got a ton of matches and went on dates but I get ghosted when people realize how fucked up and autistic I am. Nobody wants me. I just want someone to cuddle.
>>
>>36232032
>a ton of matches

I only ever got one and they never responded ;___;

what kinda autismal traits you got?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.