[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on LiveJasmine >ask a girl to stand up and show her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>on LiveJasmine

>ask a girl to stand up and show her butt

>she says tip first

>tip 1 dollar

>"wow, one dollar to stand up? how cheap..." *doesn't stand up*

EVEN STRIPPERS DON'T JUST SIT ON THEIR ASS ALL DAY! FUCKING ROASTIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was gonna keep tipping her to shaker her ass etc but she just strait up ate my dollar like an out of order soda machine
>>
>>36229608
>being so desperate that you pay camwhores.
>>
>falling for the cam whore meme
Did you know Lana Rain sometimes has to work for 10 whole hours a week and you shouldnt torrent her videos because it cuts into the thousands she makes a week
>>
>>36229608
That is pathetic af my dude

is this rly your life? jesus
>>
>>36229608
>tfw trolled camwhores during the early days of camwhoring
>would go to low traffic camwhores and start subtly insulting them and make them question their pathetic lives
>>
>not using a fake chad cam on
omegle
Kek
>>
shut up i know its pathetic

I had a bunch of bitcoins and nothing to spend them on so I copped a bunch of credits but yo I got into a top-tier exchange with my nigga Mark from customer support which ill be posting iTT
>>
You:damn it man
You im mad as hell
Mark:Hi, this is Mark. I will be assisting you.
You:u know how soda machines get an out of order sign mark?
Mark :I am truly sorry to hear that.
You :this girl needs an out of order sign m8
You:she ate my dollar
You:didnt drop my soda
Mark:May I ask what seems to be the issue?
You:im parched mark
You:im thirsty af
You:and out a dollar
Mark: :)
Mark: Was it a privet session?
You :yo nah im just venting
YouI was like can I see your ass for a tip she said yes right
Mark : If you had an unpleasant private session with a Model I would be able to open an investigation.
You : so I tipp then she gets uppity like
You : wow you cheap
You : she says jsut one dollar to stand up?
You : since when is free money not good enough
You : you know what man, dont worry about following up I just rated 1 star and moves on but hey
You : you got a sick ass job m8, what a life
Mark : I do see your point, and you are right. If you would provide me the name of the Model we would have a word with her regarding the issue.
You : damn dude for real
You : thats dope
Mark : Indeed, this is my job.
You : gimme a second ill find the name she might have gone offline
Mark : Sure, take your time.
You : its xBedofRosesx
You : thanks bud, I know its just a dollar like fuck it right but
You : it just struck me like services not rendered lol
Mark : Thank you, we will contact her regarding the issue.
You : hey man really appreciate it, youre doing God's work here
Mark : Welcome back, Mark is here.
Mark : Thank you for your kind words.
You : have a nice life my friend
Mark : Thank you, please enjoy the rest of your day.
You : peace
You : actually
You : can I tip you
You : lmao
You : mark the real MVP here
Mark : Unfortunately that is not possible here. :)
Mark : However I do appreciate it.
You : aye, imma take this to the CEO customer support needs a tip box
Mark : :)
Mark : Thank you for your suggestion.
>>
>>36229917
damn mark pulling it through, this nigga doin work
>>
>>36229950
dude my boy Mark knows what it is he is the hero cam whore sites need. not the one they deserve.
>>
>>36229917
My man Mark. He sure as hell doesn't love these hoes. Do they reimburse you with a butthole credit?
>>
If I wanted to waste money like that it'd be on vidya or i'd be buying skins on league of legends for my tryhard friend
What's wrong with you OP
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.