[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl will never love you as much as this girl loves her do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: asdeasd.png (632KB, 676x597px) Image search: [Google]
asdeasd.png
632KB, 676x597px
A girl will never love you as much as this girl loves her doctor

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE_TiQ1E0UI

I wish I had a weird autistic gf that was like this all the time
>>
Man fuck these videos. You know all these teens are /playingitup/ while on anesthetics for the snapchat views.
>>
>>36225824
dawwwww that was fecking cute
>>
File: 1424231579171.jpg (447KB, 680x700px) Image search: [Google]
1424231579171.jpg
447KB, 680x700px
>>36225824
these videos get me paranoid as hell of having to be drugged up for something

I'll probably tell them to just go in raw fuck the anesthetics
>>
>>36225824
You just know that Chad nurse smashed her puss when she woke up. Her parents probably didn't even care.
>>
>>36226186
Fucking same, I'm going to have to get wisdom teeth out at some point
I'll just kill myself if they have to put me on the shit that makes you high. Can you ask them to just knock you out completely?
>>
>>36226271
She's already been knocked out, you're like that whilst it's wearing off

I've been high/tripping on a bunch of different substances, and on all of them I can control myself. I assume this isn't much different. You should be fine, as long as you prepare yourself for it.
>>
WAAAAGGGGGUUUUU!
>>
>>36226271
>I'll just kill myself if they have to put me on the shit that makes you high. Can you ask them to just knock you out completely?
They won't, the anestesia they use for taking your wisdom teeth out doesn't make you high, it just makes your mouth numb.
>>
>>36226095
dude have you ever been put under?
i did when i got my wisdom teeth pulled and i dont remember SHIT except spitting bloody gauze all over the floor and my mom helping me stumble to the car
>>
>>36226095
You have a point but it's true that this shit makes you act like you're drunk, personal experience and all, and I guess teen girls are more likely to act like that when drunk.
>>
>>36226095
Yeah you're retarded
>>
>>36225824

I was literally just thinking about this.

It's one of my greatest fears to say weird things I truly think when I am under anesthesia or when I am in an altered state from doing drugs or hitting my head on something.
>>
>>36229161
Same, I can handle myself getting drunk and dont spill my spaghetti but anything that pulled the walls COMPLETELY down? No fucking thank you.
>>
>>36229161
I've gotten fucked up on drugs 3 times in the ER, every time my wife recounts my shenanigans, I say the weirdest shit.
>>
>>36226271
>I'm going to have to get wisdom teeth out at some point
They won't give you anything to fuck you up too bad and the max time you'll interact with people is like a combined time of 1m 30s before you start coming back
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.