[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stomach hurt >stomach hurt more after eat >puke >stomach

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

>stomach hurt
>stomach hurt more after eat
>puke
>stomach still hurt

what did my gastrointestinal tract mean by this
>>
>>36225664
you ArE dYiNg!!?! cALl abUYLMABS!
>>
File: 558.jpg (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
558.jpg
30KB, 657x527px
>>36226075
abulambs have to talk to me thats nervos
>>
>>36225664

yeah my partner unironically had the same problem and it's pretty damn fucked, lost like 30kg in mere months and spent days just violently vomiting, bedridden.

Any chance you smoke weed or do drugs? Any anxiety / stress disorders of note.
>>
>>36226489
>my partner
geb out normie!!

>Any chance you smoke weed or do drugs? Any anxiety / stress disorders of note.

ive had severe abdominal pain for around a year now which leaves me bed ridden unless i force myself to leave for studies and just trying to live a life. definite stress/anxiety and this condition worsened it so i smoke weed with my friend to take my mind off it.

gone through around 10 medical procedures (CAT, endoscopy, celiac plexus block around a week ago most recently, etc) and medications including lyrica, amitryptiline, donnatal, xanax, and some others.
>>
>>36226489
>>36226722
also gonna mention that im seeing a therapist starting next week my GI reccomended so i dont know if i have any specific mental disorders that would contribute to it or your partners

and check those digits
>>
>>36226773
>>36226722

Well, do you consider yourself particularly mentally unstable? He kind of is, I've had to literally smack/punch him back into reality from time-to-time, although the gastrointestinal issues are long-standing and began well before anything else.

He smokes a lot of weed himself, and has become a benzo addict in the process of trying to self-medicate (i.e chooses to knock himself out instead of enduring the agonising pain for hours on end) he's been to hospital numerous times but the verdict has always been inconclusive.

You guys actually seem remarkably similar. He hasn't had a flare up for about a month though, but is still considerably underweight.

I'm a faggot btw.
>>
>>36227156
>has become a benzo addict in the process of trying to self-medicate
did this a lot last year

>do you consider yourself particularly mentally unstable?
kind of, i feel depressed and anxious a lot of the time and my moods fluctuate a lot. i have a few friends but i question the motives of people that talk to me when i dont initiate conversation.

i hate that people meme diagnose themselves without a professional so ill just say that if a therapist were to look at my behavior they would not say it was typical but im also not shitting my bed retarded
>>
File: FullSizeRender(8).jpg (16KB, 393x414px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender(8).jpg
16KB, 393x414px
>>36225664
>No milk
>Found milk on fridge
>Hellyeahboi.wav
>drink it
>two hours later, massive diarrhea
>Beautiful
>Spray shit on the toilet like rocket for two hours
>Mfw
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.