[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting reeeaaal sick of my parents shit >applied

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I'm getting reeeaaal sick of my parents shit

>applied for mcdicks and got rejected earlier in week
>just printed off new resumes so I can apply at more businesses on the weekend >just finished mowing lawn
>relaxing for a bit after coming inside
>parents get home
>my dad immediately starts shiting on me and calling me lazy
>giving me redundant advice about college and saying I half-ass everything
>try to brush it off and not get emotional
>continue to get yelled, so I leave and go to my room
>both parents continue to yell at me from across the house
>>
Wow you mowed the fucking lawn woop-dee-doo, if you got rejected to mcdicks maybe you ar lazy as fuck

With that said, show the resume and maybe we can fix it to help you out a little
>>
What's your resume like anon, you need to pad that shit out with lies
Say you've been working fast food since 16, say your reason for leaving was because your family moved, slowly increase what you were getting paid at these jobs you didnt have but not by a drastic amount, a 25 cent raise here and there
>>
>>36225511
Is mowing the lawn that big of an achievement? You better be underage. When I was in high school I mowed, cleaned the law, and had a job as a lifeguard, which required me to do actual physical activity.
>>
>>36225511

How do you get rejected from McDonalds? They literally will take half-alive mongoloid retards to do the fries.
>>
>>36225746
>hurr durr I was such a good little wagecuck when I was just starting to get hair on my balls
>I worked myself sick instead of having fun with friends and hobbies
>anybody who enjoys life instead of working themselves to death is a fucking manchild loser
Sweetie, you need to get a life.
>>
>>36225575
>>36225638
>>36225837
My resume is fine, they rejected me because I fucked up on my availability, apparently they really needed people to do early-morning shifts.
Thanks for offering to help me though lads.
>>
>>36225930
It can't be helped. If your parents are like I think they are then they won't ever change. Keep milking them dry and just get through whatever you're up to.
>>
>>36225879
I bet you were the guy who was always broke and boring to hangout with
>>
>>36225930
Well then prove youre not lazy and send out like 30 applications to local businesses and you will get something

Also what do you wear to job interviews and why werent you able to work a certain shift, are you in school? I
>>
>>36225879
>>36226005
the both of you need to knock it the fuck off
you two are projecting WAY too hard.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.