[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is 7 am. You are making breakfast. You crack open an egg.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: white-polish-chicken-1.jpg (146KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
white-polish-chicken-1.jpg
146KB, 640x640px
It is 7 am. You are making breakfast. You crack open an egg. But it is not an ordinary egg, it is the egg genie's prison. The genie, who is pictured in the attached photo, wishes to thank you for setting her free by granting you three wishes. However, her time in the egg has weakened her once great powers: she can now only grant wishes that involve eggs.

You cannot wish for more wishes and you cannot wish for another egg genie. She will not grant a wish that leads to her reincarceration.
>>
instead of 7 genders, i want 10!!!!!
>>
I want that 4chan girl who used to draw faces on eggs to be my gf
>>
>>36224766
wish 1: all women shall have neverending eggs with no menopause to stop them

wish 2: my nest egg in the bank shall be increased one million fold

wish 3: give me a dragon egg, like jeremy thatcher dragon hatcher
>>
File: 1490628694057.png (40KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1490628694057.png
40KB, 256x256px
I want an egg that when eaten gives me immortality.

I want egg that when eaten increases my IQ to 180

I want an egg that gives me the full powers of the egg genie.
>>
I wish for an umbrella cockatoo egg that will be properly weaned and will never develop behavioral issues.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.