[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost bedtime, wagecuck. It's time to take that sleeping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1482345555712.jpg (94KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1482345555712.jpg
94KB, 409x409px
Almost bedtime, wagecuck. It's time to take that sleeping pill. It takes a while for it to kick in. Just remember that you are running low and your doctor wants to see you again so you can pay just for the script and the lots of money you'll give to his friend: the pharmacist.
>>
>>36223815
Thanks for the bedtime reminder. Night buddy.
>>
>>36223815
God I hate you. You stupid faggot. You dirty nigger. You greedy kike. You fucking mongoloid. Why cant you just be a normal person? Does it hurt to know how much of a failure you are? Does it kill you to know that diabetes is going to kill you? Does the autism really affect you that much? Because what you just posted is what causes a lack of faith in humanity! Here I am, sitting in my basement like the rest of us, but then you and your unfathomable brand of retard comes along and just fucks everything up! HOW ARE YOU SO AUTISTIC? WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN PUT DOWN YET? SOMEONE PLEASE PUT US OUT OF YOUR MISERY!
Take your .5 centimeter dick off of the keyboard for just one second and listen up. Let me explain something to you. YOU ARE BELOW ME. I AM BETTER. IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT FOR A SECOND, YOU FUCKING PLEBEIAN. YOU ARE A STREET RAT! GARBAGE! WORTHLESS! You and your kind make me sick. So sick to the point where i thought of killing myself in an attempt to get away from your shit! BUT NOPE! HERE YA FUCKING ARE ONCE AGAIN IN THE FLESH. DRAGGING ME DOWN WITH YOU WHILE YOU SUFFER!
STAND UP FOR A MOMENT AND LOOK DOWN. CAN YOU SEE YOUR PENIS? NOPE! YOU CANT! You fat fuck. Its PATHETIC! YOU ARE PATHETIC! Its depressing when we see people not put down their pets when they are truly suffering. You are the literal garbage people throw on the side of the highway when they don't want it anymore. Faggots like you, are what cause faggots like me to go kill children. Fuck you. Fuck you!
>>
>>36223815
Dude you can just get melatonin at Wal-Mart, no script needed.
>>
>he isn't so exhausted from an 18 hour stream of bullshit that he falls asleep instantly

King amongst the wagies here, boys.
>>
File: wnp6Hk.jpg (51KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
wnp6Hk.jpg
51KB, 720x757px
>>36223815
>not smoking weed a few hours before bed
>>
File: nichijou kōjirō sasahara.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nichijou kōjirō sasahara.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>36224598
go fuck yourself
>>36225291
shit advice anon
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.