[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military Feels Thread >decided in the past year I really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (37KB, 376x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 376x278px
Military Feels Thread

>decided in the past year I really want to be in the army
>tfw I will never be in the army because of seizures
>feel like going to the recruiters for shits just so I can say I tried

I COULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST IN MY ENTIRE FAMILY TO BE IN THE MILITARY, I COULD HAVE ACTUALLY DONE SOMETHING IN MY LIFE THAT WOULD MAKE MYSELF PROUD. JUST END IT
>>
>seizures
what are you some kind of pussy?
>>
>>36223615
That sounds more like a "Unable to join the military feel" than a "military feel".

A military feel would be like "I'm in the military and doing this military thing that we do makes me feel like this.".
>>
File: dove.png (3KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
dove.png
3KB, 128x128px
>>36223615
Military isn't something to be proud of. It's harmful. It's not ok. Everyone in your family is smart except you aparently lol
>>
File: image.jpg (739KB, 2048x1272px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
739KB, 2048x1272px
>>36223666
No I'm not just because I have a health problem
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 469x469px
>>36223697
>tfw I will never relate to the woes of military life
>>
>failed the psych test because I was too enthusiastic to kill somebody
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>36223730
I'm the typical right-wing

None of that can phase me, the closest thing to military I ever got was dating a deployed Marine for three months who I met on tinder and only met/had sex with twice
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 500x532px
>>36223822
wew lad you need to take a step back and breathe a little
>>
>>36223731
So you watch anime and you get seizures? Sad!
>>
It doesn't get any better when you start to pick up rank. Gunny still talks down to you and you have to answer when your gaggle of retards decide to punch a hooker and get DUI's on a 96.

>Sunday morning in the rack on a 96 weekend
>Phone rings
>SGT Anon?
>Yeah?
>This is 1st SGT Ramrod, get to the company building right the fuck now
>FUCK
>Get my happy ass over there in 5 minutes since it's only a stones throw away
>I walk in 1st SGT's office
>Three LCPL's and one boot PFC
>Tell me why your Marines were thought it would be funny to go out to the E-club, get piss drunk while underage, pee on multiple POV's, and then swing at the OOD that tried to stop said peeing on POV's.
>uh....they don't know disciple is, 1st SGT?
>whose fault is that?
>That falls on their leaders, 1st SGT
>Right, I guess their leaders need to know what disciple is to ensure that their junior Marines know what it is, right SGT Anon?
>Aye 1st SGT
>I had to field day the fuck out of the company office and had to go mop up rain outside for about 30 minutes all while my marines watched me do it
>1st SGT knows how to fuck with me pretty well so he made the marines say things like "Hurry SGT, we're going to be late for chow" or "Faster nasty"
>1st SGT also knows what I'm going to do them after I was done getting mine

I got mine. I made them ruck march with standard 65 pound rucks plus flaks with SAPI plates and made them carry a shitload of 2590 batteries for the next week or so. I ruck marched the shit out of them for that plus a near hazing amount of PT for them. 1st SGT really knows how to fuck with you since 1st SGT was a fucking drill instructor in your company.
>>
File: 2013-09-19 09.57.14.jpg (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
2013-09-19 09.57.14.jpg
2MB, 1536x2048px
>>36223615
Just got transferred to the IRR
Im finally free....
No more rucksacks
That shit hurts my back
Hey hey hey
goood bye
>>
Just going to enjoy my time in Okinawa before somebody inevitably rapes a Jap and every last marine on base gets all libo secured for months.
>>
>only a matter of time before I get to my submarine and repeatedly spend months underwater breathing in recycled farts

Well, this is going to suck.
>>
>>36223615
your gonna get drafted when WWIII starts, don't worry

content = 1[][]%
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.