[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that moment when you realize the problems been you the whole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: images.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 225x225px
>that moment when you realize the problems been you the whole time and no one else. ever.
>>
>>36223148
I'm perfect, so speak for yourself.
Also fuck off tripfag.
>>
>>36223148
all those great people you talked about and said you wanted in your life, they were there. What happened? They just got sick of your pity party bullshit, negativity, and doing nothing to better yourself. They moved on, they've found better people to be around and you hold your head high and think "I'm so much better", you're not, you're below them and your so scared to admit it even though you know its true. Maybe that's why you got bullied, outlasted, and ignored. People were tired of it and you, but you're afraid, you're afraid of the truth because it makes you feel better. It makes you feel like you've dong nothing wrong, it's everyone else, it's society that's left you behind. They did leave you behind, because they saw who you were, they so what you were going to be, they saw that you'd do nothing but whine, leech, and continue. They tried to help didn't they? They gave you someone to talk to, they gave you advice, they did for you but you fucked them over right? You know you did wrong but it's easier to blame them so you can keep you're ego intact.
>>
>>36223276
You whine still about those parties you never got to go to, those events, how you never got to enjoy youth, but you had the chance. Everyone was there having fun, enjoying it, and you could have been there.
>>
why are you using a trip you obnoxious fuck

go blog somewhere else
>>
>>36223148
wow man....

that's like...so deep

do you have a blog i can follow? I'm guessing that's why you're tripfagging, so we all know who you are and can subscribe to these groundbreaking philosophies?
>>
>>36223593
>>36223276
who are you talking to?

normie please leave
>>
>>36223276
Stop
I don't wanna have a bad time
>>
>>36223148
try again (OP), if anything, they are the problem and you are just one of them
>>
File: 1490910636131.jpg (25KB, 462x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490910636131.jpg
25KB, 462x480px
>>36223276
I don't really think that's always the case.

I lost all my friends before going into my own little pity party.
>>
>>36223148

Yup. I had that moment when I was 19, and my life has been better ever since because of it.
>>
>>36223276
Ofcourse its the tripfag whos retarded.
>>
>>36223276
>>36223593
fuck this hit me hard
orignafnal commentorooni
>>
>>36223148
I actually vividly remember the day that I realised this. It took a while to come to terms with but I'm okay with it now.
>>
>>36223676
too bad welcome to r9k and getting how bad you fucked your own shit up
>>
>>36223148

This is one of the most useful things I've ever seen posted on /r9k/. Unfortunately, it's much easier for people to believe that the world is out to get them; so it's largely going to fall on deaf ears. But if it can get even one person started in the right direction...
>>
>Anytime I talk to a girl friends/coworkers think I'm trying to get with her

Why do they do this shit? Can't a man just make conversation?
>>
>>36224581
you're showing signs that you don't think people are seeing, but they are. be cool about it, you're doing more than you think,
>>
>>36224640

Well shit, guess I could be swimming in puss if I didn't have self esteem and confidence issues.

I'll just keep doing what I'm doing for now.
>>
>>36223701
no you fucking coward, i've been there and had the same delusion. it's you, and always has been
>>
>>36223722
you lost them for a reason
but it's all their fault right?
>>
>>36223665
he's talking to himself and everyone here in an attempt to make people realize that maybe, just maybe the problems that they lean so heavily on and use for an excuse my be of their own doing. is it that hard to figure out?
>>
File: [dies internally].png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
[dies internally].png
185KB, 500x644px
>tfw you realize that it doesn't even matter because you have neither the resources nor the willpower to change and solve your problems
>>
>>36225475
but it will that's what OP is fucking getting at
dont do now and you''ll regret it later
>>
>>36223148
>the problems been you the whole time and no one else. ever.
How do you know? How do I know?
There's no fucking way it's THAT black-and-white.
>>
>>36223148
nothing is ever absolute

a persons problems are a complex mix of many factors: social, genetic, historic, etc. al.

things are never as simple as black and white which homw spun wisdom from all parts of the political spectrum tends to overlook
>>
>>36225565
LIKE HE SAID YOUR MAKING FUCKING EXCUSES
>>
>>36225558
but it is you're looking for someone to blame for your problems because it's easier on you and makes you feel this false sense of security to blame everyone else. this is the same shit Brandon was saying
>>
>>36223276
>>36223593
>>36224640
>>36225084
>>36225131
>>36225266
>>36225504
>>36225593
>>36225659
/r9k/ btfo
fucking orignal commnet
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.