[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you killed yourself anon? Are you afraid of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

Why haven't you killed yourself anon? Are you afraid of death or do you have hope in the future?
>>
Can people actualy talk about it here or will mods contact the cops or something?
>>
>>36222981
I don't think they give a shit
>>
honestly i like the idea of choosing how you die but theres three things

1. even with a shotgun you can miss and people like ems could come and you might live somehow
2. even though i know ill die one day the idea of "huh im gonna be dead is weird and for some reason cant wrap my head around it and how i even developed a sense of "me"
3. like what if you shot the wrong part and didnt die instantly?

anyone have any thoughts specifically about 1 and 3
>>
File: 1491339577310.png (239KB, 600x506px) Image search: [Google]
1491339577310.png
239KB, 600x506px
>>36222981
Wait, i can't tell if this is sarcasm or not....
>>
>>36223152
Lol faggot

get out seriously
>>
>>36222960
The only viable method available to me is short drop hanging, which seems rather unpleasant. Things will get bad enough to push me to do it, but I'd prefer to put it off as long as possible. Perpetual misery vs short term extreme pain and suffering. Such great choices.
>>
>>36222960
Fear to die
>>
I do have hope, but not in the normal way

I know for a fact I will never get a girlfriend

I have hope that cool realistic alternatives will exist, like VR, where I can just plug myself in and leave
>>
thought about it every single day for the best part of a decade

but now i've just made peace, or rather grudgingly accepted the fact that i'll never have the guts. It's just so...final.

So i kind of just exist, watching my life as a spectator - in the back of my mind i always have it as a kind of excuse, a backup plan as it were, that allows me to not try, never succeed

'Oh it doesn't matter that X happened, i'm gonna kill myself anyway one day. This just brings me a step closer'

repeat ad infinitum
>>
>>36222960
Once I run out of money I'll do it. Till then I'm, coasting.
>>
If you bucked yourself through the mouth but lived next to a hospital, police station, or firestation would you probably be able to survive with their assistance or will you be unhelpable? also what i you somehow fuck it up would you still probably die? ive saw dudes who just shoot their mouth pff or someshit or just their face but could you still bleed out easily?
>>
>>36223152
1 and 3 are the same
>>
>>36223333
Same here. I gave up on finding love a long time ago. It hurts pretty bad man.
>>
No hope, but I'm playing this game with my older sister to see who lives longer.
She's getting married next month, and I'm on 4chan. Place your bets, gentlebots.
>>
my dad recently died of cancer so I have to wait a while before I'm allowed to kill myself, lol

wouldn't be fair to my mom to experience rapid fire deaths
>>
>>36222960
im not afraid of death but what comes after?
>>
>>36223471
okay then do you have any feedback for them
>>
>>36223567
That is a pretty horrifying thought.
>>
>>36223567
Nothing. The afterlife doesn't exist. You just die.
>>
>>36223567
>>36223597
infinite non-existence

you have experienced it once before, it wasn't that bad
>>
>>36223581
Tie an umbrella to your ankle and jump of a building at least 5 stories high. The umbrella won't be enough to slow you down by much, but it should pull on your ankle enough to guarantee you land on your head.
>>
>>36222960
I'm not afraid of death anymore.

I had hope. But I lost it.

I dunno why I haven't killed myself. I can't think of any reasons not to.
>>
>>36223362
>in the back of my mind i always have it as a kind of excuse, a backup plan as it were, that allows me to not try, never succeed
>'Oh it doesn't matter that X happened, i'm gonna kill myself anyway one day. This just brings me a step closer'
my nigga
>>
>>36223636
Wow lol youre pretty smart

would that be a pretty instant death?

and what about with a shotgun though? placement and what do you think the odds are of making it
>>
>>36223682
aint it great having bulletproof insurance that you know you'll never actually call in?
>>
>>36223712
Shotguns work 99% of the time, just make sure you don't miss the brainstem. An umbrella and some rope are easier to get a hold of, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 1000x750px
>>36223760
>miss the brainstem
so like do you shoot all the way back like this or do you do it at like a 45 degree angle?

and even if you fuck up death is probably certain?
>>
i just have to say failing at it sucks. i didn't try but i got into a car accident not even thinking about it. i'm recovering from a car accident four years ago.
>>
>>36223834
>so like do you shoot all the way back like this or do you do it at like a 45 degree angle?
IDK look at a diagram of someone's head and figure it out
>>
>>36223880
>getting injured before you move beyond the mortal plane
ouch
>>
Only going out if I can break into the Sierra Madre.
>>
>>36223528
Your sister is going to die soon, anon I feel it don't you.
>>
>>36224597
>marriage is a funeral
HURR DURR
>>
>>36223303
God I fucking hate you. You stupid faggot. You dirty nigger. You greedy kike. You fucking mongoloid. Why cant you just be a normal person? Does it hurt to know how much of a failure you are? Does it kill you to know that diabetes is going to kill you? Does the autism really affect you that much? Because what you just posted is what causes a lack of faith in humanity! Here I am, sitting in my basement like the rest of us, but then you and your unfathomable brand of retard comes along and just fucks everything up! HOW ARE YOU SO AUTISTIC? WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN PUT DOWN YET? SOMEONE PLEASE PUT US OUT OF YOUR MISERY!
Take your .5 centimeter dick off of the keyboard for just one second and listen up. Let me explain something to you. YOU ARE BELOW ME. I AM BETTER. IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT FOR A SECOND, YOU FUCKING PLEBEIAN. YOU ARE A STREET RAT! GARBAGE! WORTHLESS! You and your kind make me sick. So sick to the point where i thought of killing myself in an attempt to get away from your shit! BUT NOPE! HERE YA FUCKING ARE ONCE AGAIN IN THE FLESH. DRAGGING ME DOWN WITH YOU WHILE YOU SUFFER!
STAND UP FOR A MOMENT AND LOOK DOWN. CAN YOU SEE YOUR PENIS? NOPE! YOU CANT! You fat fuck. Its PATHETIC! YOU ARE PATHETIC! Its depressing when we see people not put down their pets when they are truly suffering. You are the literal garbage people throw on the side of the highway when they don't want it anymore. Faggots like you, are what cause people like me to go kill children. Fuck you.
>>
>19
>cant purchase a handgun until im 21
but i can buy a rifle at 18? gun laws here in commiefornia are so fucked
>>
I have to outlive my parents and make it seem like I'm gonna be fine til then. I owe them that
>>
>>36222960
I am terrified of the future but also terrified of death
I think death is what makes the future seem bleak actually
Whatever path it takes it won't be worth it in the end
>>
>>36224681
what wouldbyou get and where wpuld you aim it
>>
>>36224681
God, I love the Bill of Rights.
>>
>>36224720
>what would you get
glock? id ask /k/ before i purchased

>where would you aim it
where you think senpai
>>
>>36223333
Atleast u got quads orihihi
>>
>>36222960
The only reason is these past two years or so I've really gotten along with my little brother. Like best friend status. It physically hurts me the few times I've thought about how he'd feel if I did kill myself. So I guess I have to distance myself before I do.
>>
>>36224803
i mean side of head through the mouth, what angle biznatch
>>
>>36224863
im thinking side of head . if youre asking because you want to know the proper way i dont know but if it hits the brain youre gonna die 99.9% of the time.
>>
>>36223152
Just use a helium bag over your head and painlessly suffocate
>>
>>36225151
>painlessly suffocate
but how can you be sure? :(
>>
Because death is just as pointless as life.
>>
>>36225151
i dont like helium man ive tried that stuff with balloons and it feels unsafe but at the same time easy to fuck up
>>
>>36225180
Your body thinks it's oxygen and doesn't register pain. Also, the CO2 moves out of your lungs so you won't feel that either
>>
>>36225193
Nitrous then? It gives a funny little high too
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.