[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you stop being a (((nice guy))) aka actually not a nice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 24

File: nice guys.gif (294KB, 816x762px) Image search: [Google]
nice guys.gif
294KB, 816x762px
When did you stop being a (((nice guy))) aka actually not a nice guy aka wolf in sheep's clothing aka predator in training aka dishonest piece of garbage?
>>
>let's villainize all betas as weirdo manipulative creeps so we don't have to feel bad about treating them like garbage
>>
>women actually think this is what happens

Women have no self awareness what the fuck. Every webcomic about a female issue literally makes no sense at all.
>>
>>36222630
i'm not not a nice person, i just stopped doing favors for people as i became more aloof.
>>
>>36222630
The most annoying part about this comic is that you know it was probably some bottom of the barrel alt-female who wears cat-eyed glasses and thinks she's special because she likes """nerdy""" shit who drew this.
>>
File: IMG_3395.png (1KB, 302x112px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3395.png
1KB, 302x112px
>>36222630
>>36222672
/thread
No reason to post anything beyond this point
>>
File: xWFbucHx.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
xWFbucHx.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>36222630
pic related drew this comic, i think it speaks for itself
>>
>>36222630
1. """"Nice"""" boys don't get rejected for being """nice""" or 'toooooo nice' - It's usually a million other reasons BUT that. Aka they're autistic spergs. Or ugly as fuck. Or social suicide to be with them. Don't know how to treat a lady. Yes. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO TREAT A LADY, YOU'RE NOT NICE BECAUSE YOU WATCH ANIME.

2. ??
>guy hits on girl
>wants to wife her before knowing anything about her
>guy is desperate.

What the fuck is he on the floor for? He's showing that he's a whore and a cum guzzling lardface and doesn't respect who she is.

>inb4 HAHA WOASTIE WHO RESPECTS ROASTIES LMAO bitch your mom.
>>
>>36222830
I can't fucking stand guys who take up feminist causes for attention.

Also, the pic is a strawman of who a nice guy actually is. The nice guy is the one who can charm women and get their attention but who ultimately ends up causing them to lose interest because those particular women love drama and conflict or play into the power game dynamic in relationships, which sucks for the nice guy, esp. when there are nice girls out there looking for some nice guys, but they never quite meet.
>>
>>36222672
how is he not a creep?

hitting on her before getting to know her = "i'm a virgin please have sex with me slurp drool female i wuv you you are not a person but i want onahole NOW!!!"
>>
File: 1344711451649.jpg (181KB, 1200x978px) Image search: [Google]
1344711451649.jpg
181KB, 1200x978px
>raised by single mom and all-female teachers in elementary/middle school
>told to respect women and be kind and polite and selfless
>molded to be mommy's little beta provider since daddy is gone
>grow up
>this behavior is now "creepy" and "beta" and women actually like arrogant confident men that look out for number one
whoops haha! mommy lied!
>>
File: 1a.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1a.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>36222860
it's time for you to go back nigger.
>>
>>36222630
Dunno man im just ugly
>>
When I realized that women are trash.
So after I turned 13.
>>
>>36222897
No, mommy didn't lie, now you're the perfect companion for post-wall 35 year old ex-whores looking for someone to settle down with and eventually cuck now that they're used goods.
>>
File: ABPNoah.jpg (101KB, 560x364px) Image search: [Google]
ABPNoah.jpg
101KB, 560x364px
>>36222889
> The nice guy is the one who can charm women and get their attention but who ultimately ends up causing them to lose interest because those particular women love drama and conflict or play into the power game dynamic in relationships, which sucks for the nice guy, esp. when there are nice girls out there looking for some nice guys, but they never quite meet.

riiiiiight LMAOOOOO

because "they love dramaaa" HAHAHAHHAAHHAHA right LMAOOO

"i'm too nice to argue, surely that's y dey don't want me!! =3" *uses anime photo*
>>
>>36222897
Yup, all I ever fucking heard growing up from my sisters and mother was molding me to become a beta but all of them go and fucking get with the exact opposite men
>>
>>36222890
>Implying this is a realistic depiction of a beta and not a delusional straw man conjured up in the minds of obese femshit roasties
>>
>>36222917
what do african americans have to do with this? plz continue to insert the HRT hormones back into your ass via dragon dildo, ugly skank ;)
>>
>used to be pushover cuck in high school
>mainly cause I chose not being bullied and having friends over being public weeb and brony sympathizer
>high school ends
>break off with friends cause they were using me for rides and food
>stop fucking caring
>permanent irritated face
>everyone gets same glare
>have to talk slow for people to understand me
>sound like serial killer
>told TA to fuck off when she said she lost my lab report
>stacy from high school approaches me at mcdicks once
>"hi anon :D! Its been so long!"
>stare before walking off
>she looked devastated

No more punching bag mode. I am now the man society made me unironically
>>
>>36222630
these guys actually exist. every single girl I know has at least one of two orbiters we all joke about. like, she/we know exactly what's going on. It's not that quest to win her over you think it is. shes not into you, its never gonna happen. move on get over it. the longer you stick around just means:

more needless pathetic beta suffering for you
more time for her to tell people like me about all the beta cringe shit you do while we laugh about it and make fun of you
AND you're being such a faggot that simply by making fun of you with her I can signal that I'm cooler than i actually am

jut get out anons
>>
>>36222708
It's a guy that wrote it.
>>
File: frrrog.png (205KB, 622x625px) Image search: [Google]
frrrog.png
205KB, 622x625px
>Nice guy means Submissive ugly guy
>Creep means Aggressive ugly guy
>>
>>36223149
Another "man" virtue signaling.
>>
>>36223173
>tfw submissive ugly guy but too self aware to act like this and too shy to even talk to anyone
>>
>>36223173
there's a lot more to it than just submissive and ugly. same with the other.
>>
>>36222982
shut the fuck up

parmigiano origiano
>>
daily reminder that "creep" just means "does what an attractive person does, but isn't attractive"
>>
>>36223221

Women just want to reject ugly guys without sayings it's because they're ugly. They'll say they're "Nice guys" who are faking niceness in order to have sex.

Like women have some sort of bad intention sensing ESP that only works on ugly men
>>
>>36222982
>women dont love drama
do you autism
>>
>>36222889
>I can't fucking stand guys who take up feminist causes for attention
"no one could possibly treat women as humans because they actually considered them to be humans, right? they just do it for attention. everybody knows that, women are like dumb animals lol" <<< this is what you sound like. at least people like you will never have kids...
>>
>>36223095
Why would you debase yourself spending time with trashy cunts?
>>
>>36222630
The wizards will punish the slaves for this.
>>
>>36222672
can't be treated like garbage if you have any sense of self anon.
that's why I can't pity retards that play nice guy for girls, they are basically asking girls to crush their balls, they then scream and cry asking why the crush them. Be nice if you wish to be but don't act like the world owes you anything, that's a very womanly thing to do.
>>
>>36222897
Your mother is already a fucking monster for creating life for no reason other than "I wanted to". Only an omnipotent and omnipresent being would have the right to create life because it would know if it could create life without suffering.
>>
>>36222830
It's always some simp who's behind this chronic women pleasing bullshit. They're no different from the people they're bashing, being part of the same vagina worshiping culture.

See, you know this clown >>36223481 doesn't get play. No man talks like this and no woman would actually fuck anyone this much of a kissass.
>>
>>36223481
>still putting women on a pedestal in the current year
lol this is why youll never get laid anon
>>
File: 1482819158632.gif (263KB, 600x304px) Image search: [Google]
1482819158632.gif
263KB, 600x304px
>>36222897
>single mom and 3 other sisters (two older than me)
>around woman all the damn time
>don't treat them like special snowflakes because to me there are fucking everywhere
>lost virginity at 13 to some 16 year old cheerleader that like how little I gave a fuck what was between everyone's legs
>don't give a shit if feminism is right or wrong and just respect people on a basic level
>been in a 10 year relationship now
>>
File: red_alarm_sign.jpg (9KB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
red_alarm_sign.jpg
9KB, 300x257px
>>36223233
submissive ugly creepy bitch alert
>>
>>36223295
its not just ugly dumbfuck.

have you ever heard of EXISTENCE CRINGE?
>>
>>36223510
they're all trashy cunts anon. quit trying to find your princess cause its never gonna happen. be yourself and enjoy sloots instead
>>
>>36223685
what an uninteresting story
>>
>>36222890
That's not an accurate depiction of how nice guys court women.
>>
>>36223295
Because a lot of "nice guys" are huge man baby faggots if they get out right rejected. Years ago my now gf made the mistake of out right telling a nice guy it wouldn't work out because she was "just not attracted to him" which lead to him throwing punches at her with me and another class mate pulling him off as he just screamed shit like 'whore' over and over again. A lot of weak willed faggots are out there like that so what a shock most girls being already weak willed things start peppering the rejections with kind words in hopes you won't go full retard when you find out that girl you were crushing on just won't date you. You want that shit to stop grow some balls and accept that some girls are just not going to date you.
>>
>>36223585
"women only fuck people who treat them like less than humans"

holy fuck, have you ever even talked to an actual woman irl? it's like you get all your information about them from the shittiest communities on the internet. wait, you do.

>>36223677
nice guys put women on a pedestal, and they have this mentality that makes them think women have to be protected and can't survive without the help of le gentlesir. learn the difference between putting women on a pedestal, or white knighting, and treating them like human beings.
>>
>>36223741
As if anything posted here is interesting.
>>
>>36223821

Nice blog, faggot. Nice guy means ugly or unattractive.
>>
>>36223830
>learn the difference between putting women on a pedestal, or white knighting, and treating them like human beings
im going to tell you this because you either lack experience or are deluded and i understand where youre coming from. women dont care about you "treating them like human beings".
>>
>>36223570

your comment made me kek
>>
>>36223830
>"women only fuck people who treat them like less than humans"
Jesus, you even read like a female. Either take some testosterone or get a sex change. Stop being an embarrassment, that's all you are and will be.
>>
>>36223858
>Nice guy means ugly or unattractive.
That's how you take it but like others here already pointed out you have factors like personality and cringe. Damn straight a nice guy can be a sinful ugly bastard but he can also be the attractive/average guy that has no understanding of personal space and just gives girls he hardly knows around him back rubs.
>>
>>36222630
I guess at 16, when I realized you don't deserve anything for being nice. But I've always been a nice person and still am.
>>
>>36223942
>the attractive guy
nah

attractive guys get a pass on their behavior
>>
>>36223720
I'm bi, but interacting with women turned me off from them. Men are generally better and more enjoyable people, and homo sex seems more fun to me.
>>
>>36223942

What the fuck is "cringe"? Is this the new "autism" now. Where you describe everything you don't like as "cringe"?
>>
>>36223910
oh yeah, i know, because most of them have gotten used to guys treating them like shit. it's a sad state of affairs and i don't see much changing any time soon
>>
>>36222672
Fpbp

Cunts feel better about rejecting a beta nice guy if there's a narrative that they're actually scummy and creepy.
>>
>>36223966
They do not, at least not here in PA, that shit freaks college girls out pretty bad. We had one idiot that we discovered later he was a fat blob turn atlas that basically went full aggressive with touching girls that got he maced and the cops called on him a lot. Many girls thought he was attractive but soon he was just seen as this rapist creep. Looks by themselves are not enough.
>>
>>36223685
>Single mom and 1 older sister (also 3 half-brothers)
>Only regularly lived with mom and sister
>Usually pretty comfortable around women
>Complete normie in elementary school
>Sister got into hard drugs at local CC once I got into middle school
>Turned from boring normie underachiever to abusive cunty whore
>20 years old, never been in a relationship, would probably be khv if not for aforementioned sister

Fuck women.
>>
>>36223980
Come on anon you know what cringe is, wearing black with flames and a fedora, saying shit like "m'lady", no matter how hot you are they will pack up and get away from that.
>>
File: file.png (488KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
488KB, 600x600px
>>36223942
>>36224060
literally any woman would let this random stranger give them a backrub

they would also listen to him talk about his minecraft fort and his collection of gunpla

any woman

the only ones who wouldn't, wouldn't think of him as "creepy" but rather just "i'm too smart to be wooed by this handsome guy!!!"

creepy isn't even a factor when you're attractive. you can't be creepy. anything you do is normalized when you're hot.
>>
File: staringatyou.png (119KB, 635x493px) Image search: [Google]
staringatyou.png
119KB, 635x493px
>>36224113

If the guy was attractive he could get away with wearing a trench coat and a fedora.
>>
>>36222630
Reminder that women can get rid of any beta orbiter whenever they want by simply telling them they don't have a romantic interest in them or will ever have one, but they don't because they love the attention, and keep betas around by throwing around phrases like "You're gonna make some girl very happy one day", "I wish I could find a boyfriend like you", "I'm not looking for a relationship.......right now *wink wink*" etc.
>>
>>36224121
Good god you should just like the whores at my bar that think guys are so shameless that they put up with being treated like shit if the girl was a 10/10 model.
It's amazing that you both are different genders both suffering from the other sex but come to conclusion that are paradoxical to each other. Do you just feel better thinking the gate wall is looks? Is it just easier to hate if it's that shallow?
>>
>>36224121
but then again, any man would do the same with an incredibly attractive woman
>>
>>36224191
the difference is that men wouldn't sperg out if a "not incredibly attractive" woman talked to them and make internet comics about how it traumatize dthem
>>
>>36224191
So then most of r9k is lying?
You have a strangely narrow view on the rules of attraction.
>>
>>36224221
I'm pretty sure r9k alone disproves that.
>>
>>36222733
Same, nobody ever does shit for me so i figured I won't do shit for those fags anymore either. And what would you know, everyone treats me better.
>>
>>36224247
wtf are you talking about?

is this your first day here?
>>
>>36224263
I've been here since the rebirth post 2011. The fact that they are called roasties here and 3dp disgusting is a common theme I think it debunks the very statement that a lot here spurge out just as bad over the avenger female.
>>
>>36224323
attractive women are called roasties

it's literally not the same scenario at all
>>
>>36224221
instead they're making comics and greentexts about how 3d women are evil and whores

don't act like that's any better
>>
>>36224347
it's definitely better
>>
>>36224146
>simply telling them you don't have a romantic interest in them and never will
I did this in these exact words and my orbiter still stuck around lel
>>
File: 1222465754461.jpg (16KB, 381x365px) Image search: [Google]
1222465754461.jpg
16KB, 381x365px
>>36224342
>attractive women are called roasties
>>
>>36224421
they are

???

??

????

???
>>
>>36224365
because you are doing it?
>>
>>36224444
no because it doesn't contribute as hard to the degradation of society and the family unit
>>
>>36224090
>Blaming all women for the actions of one fucked up drug addict
>>
File: 1473423839449.png (159KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473423839449.png
159KB, 500x500px
>>36223821
>my gf

You don't belong here, norman. Go somewhere else
>>
>>36223072
You're a fucking idiot pal.
>>
File: 2375596.jpg (237KB, 670x374px) Image search: [Google]
2375596.jpg
237KB, 670x374px
>>36224472
Nah, I like it here. You are fun people. Besides, it's not like you can stop me.
>>
>>36224221
>men wouldn't sperg out if a "not incredibly attractive" woman talked to them and make internet comics about how it traumatized them
Except they do sperg out about it all th time because it makes them question their sexual worth. The only reason you don't see men making comics like this is because it's so rare for women to approach men
>>
File: snailio.png (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
snailio.png
12KB, 250x250px
>>36224342
newfag out
OOOUUUTTTT
>>
>>36224508
give an example

one

i have plenty of examples of the reverse :)
>>
>>36224465
This is part of why I say fuck women.
No matter what horrible things they do, there will always be someone willing to come to their defense.
>>
>>36222630
>if a post a shitty comic that doesn't even support my post they will agree with me
I'm not a nice guy, but a lot of beta men are. They just act a little desperate because that's what you whores have contributed to the world.

Enjoy getting pumped and dumped.

>dishonest piece of garbage
Like every woman ever? Jesus you aren't even trying.
>>
File: Deadpool has a brain freeze.png (405KB, 529x376px) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool has a brain freeze.png
405KB, 529x376px
>>36224342
>attractive women are called roasties
>how to tell someone browses reddit
>>
>>36224517
If you browsed r9k longer than a month you would have seen plenty of examples of men posting about how a fat/ugly girl asked them out how personally offended they were by the chick's audacity. You're obviously going to have more examples of the reverse because like I said, rare for women to approach men
>>
>>36224493
No, you're a fucking normie pal.
>>
>>36222630
>When did you stop being a blah blah predator
Never, humans are the most successful predator of all animals.
>>
>>36224529
So is it fair then if one loser nice guy is as creepy as the OP it's fair to say "fuck all nice guys, they are creepy losers"?
>>
>>36224503

Y'know what? I don't even care that you've fucked. That you've got a woman. These are fucking transient things. I'm annoyed at you for one goddamn reason.

Can you guess it? Yeah, you're having fun. Fun! FUN!!

Fun is faggotry for the weak willed. You aren't meant to be fucking comfortable, life isn't meant to be cunting easy and this board isn't for people who have FUCKING FUN.

Consider suicide. Please actually fucking consider suicide. I want you dead. I actually, literally want you to die.
>>
>>36222890
Can you name one person who has said that? Or are you just going off of things you've heard from others on the internet?
>>
>>36224594
no

I said

give an example

you are giving more anecdotal shit

give an example

one

one example

give
one
>>
File: 3647354849659065.jpg (101KB, 509x572px) Image search: [Google]
3647354849659065.jpg
101KB, 509x572px
>>36224625
>Please actually fucking consider suicide.
but why would I kill myself when I'm having so much fun? It's great anon you should try it sometime.
>>
>>36224619
Is that loser nice guy a child rapist?
Will people come out of the woodwork to defend him regardless (or not outright condemn his child-raping ways)?
>>
>>36224659

I promise you that free fall is the most exhilarating thing you'll ever feel.

YOLO, right? That's what your kind lives by.

All your friends are doing it too, and they think you'll be cool if you jump the furthest.

Try a cliff, cunt.
>>
>>36224432
>>36224628
so are you from reddit or just having a break down?
Anyway here's a most recent archive where robots here bacailly bully a photo of an subpar girl:
>>>36216927
>>
>>36224628
Filthy phone poster here, not going to make the effort of searching through the archives, but there are plenty of examples on there so you can either check the archives yourself or refuse to acknowledge it I don't really give a fuck my friend
>>
>>36224706
>YOLO, right? That's what your kind lives by.
Nah I'm pretty conservative and rather enjoy the simple life. I mean I am posting here.
>All your friends are doing it too
Shit, two of them would pass out from the height alone, nah me and my bros are more into rpgs and shit.

>Try a cliff, cunt
noted friendo!
>>
>>36224659
The meek will inherit the earth and you will be ashes under the soles of our feet.

Don't listen to hedonistic assholes who only come here to fuck with people who have nothing and never will.

God will punish the wicked.
>>
>>36224795
>meek: enduring injury with patience and without resentment
>without resentment
90% of this board isn't meek. they will be ash right up there with the normies
>>
>>36223922
Thanks anon, I'm glad to hear.
>>
>>36224788

Be as ironic as you want. Your non ascetic lifestyle makes you worth less than me, and we both know it.

Toss and turn in your sleep degenerate. Maybe another game of the devils dice will calm your nerves.

You're beneath me.
>>
>>36224706
Cliff Cunt sounds like a cool Hilary Clinton insult
>>
>>36223685
>>20 years old, never been in a relationship, would probably be khv if not for aforementioned sister
>would probably be khv if not for aforementioned sister
Explain.
>>
File: 1487030623413.jpg (96KB, 680x706px) Image search: [Google]
1487030623413.jpg
96KB, 680x706px
>>36224893
That is so adorable that you have created this little straw man in attempts to cope with everything.
>>
File: 1474432418854.png (716KB, 640x868px) Image search: [Google]
1474432418854.png
716KB, 640x868px
>>36224503
*summons spell book*
Do not tempt the masters of fate normalfag.
>>
>>36224832
That's not what it means.
It means accepting that your life is shit and that God will make it better. It means submitting to the will of God. I can be angry at normals and still do that.
>without resentment
What's the difference between resentment and righteous anger? People who come on here to deliberately fuck with people who are broken piss me off. Normal people don't belong here and they only come here to torment us.
>>
I discussed this shit a little bit in a thread the other day. I stopped being a nice guy after reading threads about such behavior in the older days of r9k. This board seriously saved my ass.

That said not being a nice guy doesn't mean you need to be an asshole to girls. It does mean you need to avoid some specific beta behaviors though. Dreaming that you're going to become a girl's best friend then beta orbit your way into her pants is fucking retarded. You can justify being beta and cry that you deserve sex too but if you behave that way you're not likely to get it. There are exceptions. My first gf kinda came about that way then I tried that shit on other girls and I got no pussy for years.

Unless she's a lesbian she doesn't want to fuck someone that acts like one of her friends. You can dump all your fucking baggage on her and be a shoulder to cry on but don't expect her to open up her legs when you're too much of a fucking pussy to even make your intentions known from the first place. If you blame anybody but yourself for your dry dick caused by becoming an emotional tampon for your oneitis I can't help you.
>>
>>36222672
People treat you like garbage because you ARE a manipulative creep.
>>
>>36224975
Oh, my. He doesn't understand that "FUN PEOPLE" had to figure out how to make fun due to bad circumstances.
I'm sure they will come, though.
>>
>>36225065
sick neg breh
>>
>>36222708
I'd say that comic is pretty spot on.
>>
>>36225091
excellent micromanipulation, creep
>>
>>36222889
Hating "nice guys" isn't a feminist cause, pal. Everyone is just sick of these attention whores who act like they're huge victims.
>>
>>36225129
>micromanipulation
can I get a tumblr to english translation on this one
>>
>>36222630
I would really like it if women will stop saying I am a bad person.

I know why they don't go out with me I don't fault them for that, but can they please stop saying I am this horrible person.

I don't cheat on them, I don't hit them, I don't hurt them, i don't treat them like shit. I don't wish harm upon them.

I understand the closest I will ever be with a girl is just friends, I understand I am a loser, but I am not a asshole, I have seen guys cheat/hit/insult girls and yet they get to be their boyfriends, I have never done any of that and I get called the evil one?

I know I don't deserve a GF because I am not good enough, but neither should these assholes that don't treat women right.
>>
>>36224925
Come on anon, we all know you just want a fucked up story to fap to.
>>
>>36223295
No, it's the "nice guy" who probably told that woman how nice he is 50 times.
>>
>>36225033
>It means accepting that your life is shit and that God will make it better.
You don't even know the original translation do you?
>>
Around the age I realised women are just as shit as we men. There is no fucking nothing and everything turns into shit and dies and rots and decays anyway
>>
>>36225142
it means your nipulator is micro
>>
>>36223677
feminist males are crushing pussy dude. anti feminists are crying while jacking off alone on the weekend.
>>
>>36225033
I don't think God would want you coming to 4chan.
>>
>>36225149
Those assholes had the audacity to ask those girls out in the first place though. That's what separates you from them.
>>
File: 1348870295486.jpg (65KB, 473x312px) Image search: [Google]
1348870295486.jpg
65KB, 473x312px
>>36225205
>feminist males are crushing pussy dude
>>
>>36225065
How am I a creep because I've never touched a woman and don't know what it's like for someone to choose to love me? Fuck you.

No one has any empathy for lonely people and then when they try to do anything about it they are automatically creeps despite never having been taught how to even approach a women.

Again fuck you.
>>
>>36223751
An accurate description is the guy sending her 500 weird texts before she replies, and he keeps telling her he is so nice and other guys are assholes.
>>
>>36225226

Nobody is supposed to teach you. You sound like a fucking entitled loser who's entitled to this without trying. That is creepy dude.
>>
>>36225213
Don't kid yourself. God would come to 4chan every day.
>>
File: peepee2.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
peepee2.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>36222860
>le strong 4chin fembot
>>
>>36225271
>no one is supposed to teach you
This is where you are dead wrong pal. This is what having a proper father is supposed to do but not many of us have had that.

>when they try to do anything about it
>somehow not trying
Fuck you. Seriously.
>>
>>36223009
You just typed the same thing I was saying except different.
>>
>>36225213
Jesus hung out with the sinners, the tax collectors and prostitutes. That's 4chan. God loves 4chan.
>>
>>36225335
You don't go pick up chicks with your father. That's so creepy.
>>
>>36225335
I didn't have a proper father myself. That's no excuse. There's something called trial and error. I know how it feels to meet the girl of your dreams and lose her. I remember every fucked up thing I did to make that happen. I applied what I learned from my mistakes to future relationships and I have been much more successful since.

Just because someone else has it easier than you doesn't mean you get to piss and moan about how hard it is and just give up. That's fucking pathetic dude.
>>
>>36225376
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Where the fuck did I imply that?

A proper father is supposed to be a role model for the child to psychologically model. A child with a proper male role model will have no issues with social development. Social developmental failure is why most of us are here.

On a side note you argue like a fucking woman. Seriously a lot of the hatred here against woman would go away if you stopped fucking with us because you can.
>>
>>36225447
So you can't talk to women because you didn't have a dad to not show you how? Wow.

You are a creepy failure because you choose to be. Plain and simple.
>>
>>36225406
>implying people don't do that
That's certainly not what people are complaining about.

This whole thread is bashing people who are doing just that. The whole concept of "nice guys" exists to make fun of betas who are trying.

This place is here to vent understandable frustration.
>>
>>36225501
No it's to make fun of betas who are creepy and manipulative. They aren't actually trying. They are being weirdos to women.
>>
>>36225474
What a non argument, you didn't refute a single thing and instead just resorted to calling me a "creepy failure".

You aren't fooling anyone whore.
>>
>>36225271
>Nobody is supposed to teach you.
yeah everyone just figures it out on their own rofl xd
>>
>>36225537
this thread is sustained by the same people doing ALL the anti-pol threads
>>
>>36222830
If I shame the other betas than I will surely rise to the cream of the top and get pussy by pandering to feminism! OH NO I'M ACTUALLY JUST PRETENDING TO GET PUSSY AND IN A IRONIC TWIST OF FATE I REALIZE I AM THE NICE GUY I MAKE FUN OF!!!!!!"
>#getbent
>>
>>36225549
this is what women actually think

>he MAGICALLY knows stuff
>giving oral
>dating
>taking care of everything for me
>he just know because he's a man, no father figure you say? wtf is that?

t.son of divorced parents
>>
File: 1478069378864.jpg (166KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478069378864.jpg
166KB, 1080x1080px
>>36224503
Well, whatever. You're right. I can't stop you. Don't know why a normalfaggot would have fun hanging out with a bunch of autists, but if that's what does it for you, then knock yourself out.
>>
>>36225501
If I never read threads making fun of it I would have never known I was doing something wrong. I used to be that guy anon. I felt hurt and ashamed when I read that shit in beta orbiter and nice guy threads. That caused me to change my behavior and my life has been so much better because of it.

I've already lived this shit anon. R9K isn't some new thing. There are many of us who went through this awful phase and came here to whine about it. But I am telling you that you should listen and learn. You can waste less of your life, especially your precious youth, repeating the same mistakes others have been making for years. Fear of ever feeling ashamed of your actions is going to hold you back even more than the actual actions themselves.
>>
>>36225220
That and about 5" in height
>>
>>36225630
Making fun of people doesn't fix shit and it's cruel. I don't come here to be laughed at by the same people who laugh at me in real life, that kind of behavior leads to the supreme gentlemen and other an heroes.

I can't tell if you are a false flagging whore or a genuine reformed robot.
>>
>>36225220
That still doesn't make him evil. Just cowardly.
>>
>>36222890

amazing post because the usual critique of 'nice guys' by disgusting feminists is exactly backwards

>hitting on her before getting to know her

is what they say or imply the 'nice guys' should do, and it is clear any high value male would do the same

usually they complain of nice guys not asking them out directly and trying to 'get to know' them first, because that's LIKE SO MANIPULATIVE because they clearly only want to get in their pants (as if that was a bad things, feminists are braindead)

thanks for proving the point that a normal dude cannot do anything right by the female mind
>>
>>36225708
Not sure of any way to prove it but I am an actual reformed robot. This board used to be a lot different though. Around like 2014 or 2015 it went full on hugbox mode. When that gorilla from the cereal box went away and Pepe and Wojack moved in it went downhill.

If you want to be successful in relationships you're going to need to be able to endure things worse than getting made fun of by assholes on the Internet. Most of which are probably people just as fucked up as you are and are happy to finally feel superior to someone else. In love you'll experience loss, rejection, pain. You'll also experience other much nicer things. If people laughing at you for being beta hurts your feelings I'd hate to see what happens to you when a girl you loves dumps you. I was pretty sensitive and I spent months in my room not wanting to leave. I've never felt pain like that. I didn't even start looking for someone else for a whole year.

There is no self improvement without self awareness anon. That everybody gets a trophy entitled mentality will get you crushed in real life. Learn to suck it up.
>>
>>36225630
this fucking post
is like a "give me a reason why I should't kill myself" thread
>>
Never stopped
It's the only way I know how to be. Blame my mom for raising a beta
>>
>>36225881
>Most of which are probably people just as fucked up as you are and are happy to finally feel superior to someone else

freud is having a giggle
>>
>>36225881
I know what it feels like to have a girl I love leave me.
I at one point had some friends and we did stuff and there was a girl in there and it went on from there.

I am more or less sucking it up by playing by societies rules and what not but that doesn't mean I have to like it and don't feel like complaining about it on a Mongolian cake mixing forum.

I fucking hate people and this world and I'm pretty sure I always will.
>>
>>36225938
You can be a beta without being an orbiter. I'm beta as fuck, but I don't do the orbiting bullshit anymore. Been there. Done that. Fuck that shit. It's nothing but pain. Being alone and maintaining a bit of self-respect is much better than being a beta orbiter.
>>
>>36226007
Remember anon, the world is just. Everyone gets what they deserve. Believe it, believe it, believe it, believe it, you better believe it, damn it.
>>
>>36226007
I used to feel that way. Especially after I got dumped. I hope you get over it and figure this shit out. I didn't realize how far I had come until I dumped my second gf and dated like 10 different girls after that and decided which one I liked. When I stopped acting beta things were different. Instead of getting rejected I was doing the rejection. I hope you can know that feel someday anon. I'm smiling just thinking about it.

I'm 28 now, getting married soon. I don't have problems to cry about here anymore except work and financial stuff occasionally. I don't know how old you are but I hope you don't waste years of your life that you could be learning shit being bitter. I sometimes think about all the girls I could have fucked if I wasn't being such a whiny bitch. If instead of telling every girl I met about my problems I offered to take them to dinner once we got on friendly terms. I didn't know the right time to do that. I was beta.
>>
>>36222890
This is called circular reasoning.
You present a fictional case, thay might apply to some. Then you base your arguments on this cartoon and generalize all beta males, based on a fucking cartoon.
>>
>>36223095
I've never had an orbiter. There was once a guy who sort of tried but I just hardly talked to him and he seemed to lose interest. He got in trouble for stalking some other girl apparently.
>>
>>36223942
if you are nice while being attractive women think you are sweet or the good guy. women will want you for that good genetic material. women just shit all over ugly guy and call them "nice guys"
>>
>>36226750
That's not how it works anon. That guy could easily get cucked by another good looking guy who behaves more alpha. Not disputing that I would probably do worse than an incredible looking guy who behaves totally beta but there's a fucking hierarchy at work here. Just having the balls to ask and being assertive moves you up so much further than a similar looking guy who tries to be her best friend then one day lets slip that he loves her. You have guys out here putting themselves so far in the friendzone before they even make a move then even fumbling that shit.
>>
>>36222672
This, holy shit. This is just a straw man of decent men. Sure there are men like that but most "nice guys" are nice guys.
>>
File: 1489603617024.png (597KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489603617024.png
597KB, 576x768px
>>36223685
>be chad
>have sex
wew
>>
>>36222830
HAHAHAHAHAHA This goofy looking beta fuck is actually whiteknighting against other beta "nice guys"

Fucking pathetic
>>
I fucking hate this shit. Even if they're not legitimately nice - if your biggest problem is people being polite towards you then you can go fuck yourself if you feel the need to complain.

People are acting like these weak betas who can't do shit about anything are somehow a serious threat that needs to be neutralized. It's fucking absurd.
>>
>>36222630
im not a nice guy, im an asshole
>>
>>36227897
normie response:
>That explains why don't have a gf
>>
>>36227897
>consider myself to be an asshole
>girls always go on about how "nice" I am
This means I'm really ugly, right?
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.