[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone actually had an online relationship work out? I met

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 17

Has anyone actually had an online relationship work out? I met this awesome girl and we both fell for eachother the first time we talked on omegle, and she told me she loved me about a month into talking. We talked every day since then except a few days ago she told me she was fucking other guys. I'd normally be torn up about this but this isn't the first time it happened.
>>
https://youtu.be/63IpcR85Pro

>tfw will never bond with a girl this well
>tfw never gonna pick up a girl at the airport
>tfw a girl is never gonna tell me that I'm her all
>tfw never gonna wake up to her sleeping on my chest
>tfw don't know what affection feels like
>>
Picture is inaccurate, she would be fucking someone else while he's missing her
>>
It only really works if there's a tangible end date in site - if not it becomes unsustainable
>>
>>36222238
We were gonna meet in a month during the summer.
>>
>>36222128
Mine did although not at first. I met her on MySpace in 10th grade. Cheated on her 6 months later. Ended up dating that girl then another over a 9 month period before I was single again. Fucked up from last girl and Muspace girl was still talking to me making me feel better. Get back with her and met a year later. We've been living together for the past 7 years.
>>
>>36222775
You're the male equivalent to a roastie that "had her fun" and settled down for her.
Eat a dick
>>
>>36222854
Had my fun? Ive only slept with 5 girls in my life and I'm 25 now. Every girl I had sex with I was in a relationship with. Hardly male roastie material friendo.

I've always been the settle down type but the girls I dated ended up not being that type at all. So I went back to the girl that cared about me through all the bullshit and she's stayed by me through all he bullshit afterwards. Don't hate because I'm not wizard tier anymore and I can actual have more than 1 or 0 relationships.
>>
>>36222975
>slept with 5 girls
Disgusting manwhore
>>
>>36222975
>Not wizard tier anymore
>Implying you were ever anywhere near wizard tier
Jesus
>>
>>36222128
Currently in one. It will probably collapse. I really hope it doesn't though since I'm flying to meet her and spending 1000s on it in June. She doesn't even speak English fluently and is so much more intelligent than I am so it really doesn't seem sustainable. She is a qt though.
>>
>>36222128
You must be confused, OP. You've accidentally posted your thread in /r9k/ instead of /adv/

Please be more careful next time
>>
>>36222128
Girls just use LDRs for platonic emotional support. Make no mistake, when she sends you a half-hearted "miss you toooo XD" text back two hours after you messaged her first, she has every inch of Chad's cock inside her.

I would strongly advise against LDRs in most cases.
>>
>>36222775
>TALKED TO MUH MYSPACE GIRL TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER BECAUSE I WAS ALL AWONE AFTUH I HAD TWO GIRLFRIEDNS I SPRAYED MY DIK JUUS N
>>
The majority of women get into them as an easy, low-effort source of attention. It's an indication they have serious issues if they cannot find an actual irl guy to date. The overwhelming majority of these relationships do not work out. Starting an online, long-distance relationship is usually the result of indulging in a fantasy with a complete disregard to reality.
>>
>>36223001
>>36223015
Oh I was a complete wizard in my early high school years. I loved weeb shit and visual kei. I would go to school in basically girl clothes with berets in my hair. To the normal person I looked like a complete faggot. I had no friends besides the typical goths/kids that hangout by the stairs. As time progressed I toned it down, started actually trying to socialize and became manipulative as fuck.

It ended up working and by senior year I had been in three relationships. Just because I did something about being a loser doesn't mean I abandoned my robothood. I still am. I still have ASPD and Traits of avoidant personality disorder. I have no friends currently and spend my days on a computer when not at my wagecuck job, some days I don't even feel like speaking at all. All this despite having a lasting relationship, she just doesn't judge me for it.
>>
I started talking to a girl on VampireFreaks about three years ago. We were just friends for a few months, then we admitted we had feelings for eachother. We're both from the UK and live about 5 hours drive away. We talked for about a year and a half before actually meeting up - I was so scared I kept putting it off. All the chatting and texting really pays off when you meet them in person - you feel like you know them already, and you don't have to really make an effort. Just feels natural. The day she came over, I held a girls hand for the first time, and made her spaghetti. I forgot she was too scared to eat in front of me, and to break the tension a little bit, we started play fighting, which works brilliantly, by the way. We ended up hugging, then kissing, then full on making out resulting in me pulling her shirt down (we were both virgins so it was scary as fuck). Annoying thing was, I couldn't get it up the whole time she was there. We talked a lot about sex, so it was kind embarrassing. She was pretty understanding, though. She visited again a few weeks later, and we fucked like animals every day. Year and a half later, we're still together now.
>>
Online relationships = delusional
in love with the idea of them
your imagination

fantasy

get it?
>>
>>36222704
Try to make it concrete as possible and make plans to see each other again while you are there. You'd be surprised how little time spent with someone after awhile can replenish the relationship.

Do be aware that a long ditance relationship can extend the honeymoon phase of a relationship - I feel like I'm dealing with the fallout from that right now.

Source: had an LDR for 7 months. It is still going
>>
>>36223299
GET OUT NORMIE
OUT OUT OUT
NOW
>>
>>36222975
>I'm not wizard tier anymore
You never were, Chad.
>>
had one on/off over a span of like 8 years
we finally met up, banged thrice and she never spoke to me again
>>
>>36223268
Oh just fuck off already, Jesus. Nothing you wrote proves any points. I knew a furry faggot trap that had more friends in school than me and had a gf before he was gayHe overpowered me in a fight once
>ASPD
You piece of shit. Just because you were into "quirky shit" and looked like a "faggotXD" doesn't mean anything. Go to hell. You aren't fundamentally flawed enough to literally be incapable of sustaining friendships. You think I haven't fucking tried? I try all the time every day. I don't want to live like this. Fuck you
>>
>>36223144
First girl was my oneitis that I had been orbiting for 3 years and after that I shut down. The second girl was to try to dull the pain and was setup by some friends and failed after 2 weeks.
>>
>>36223268
Jesus christ dude no one asked for your fucking life story. Fucking fag
>>
>>36223037
Don't do it man, don't waste that money.
>>
OP here, I'm torn between giving her another chance and just forgetting about her. She's been the only person that could make me actually laugh but she knew what she was doing and It's really fucking tough for me to just sweep it under the rug. I still have some self-respect.
I'm a solid 75% of the way to just forgetting about her. Give me that last push guys
>>
>>36223037
I wish you luck. I hope everything will be ok and you can be happy forever with her.
>>
>>36223466
OP asked a general question. That was my answer.
>>
>>36222128
I met a girl on okc that was 2000 miles away. We talked for about 2 months before meeting up. We are getting married next year
>>
>>36223637
Please don't continue it. I'm currently experiencing something similar to this. It's the worst shit. DON'T DON'T DON'T
A B O R T
Don't just say you're gonna do it and not do it. Fucking do it
L E A V E H E R
>>
>>36223637
The girl was a complete slut and attention whore from the get-go when she said she loved you after only a fucking month of talking. You were just a convenient source of attention and validation for her. That and the fact she got dicked by guys behind your back means that you were nothing to her.
>>
File: speng4.png (521KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
speng4.png
521KB, 720x542px
>>36223268
>Oh I was a complete wizard when i was 14-16. but i had a group of friends but they ''''didn't count''''
>I worked hard and i earned it, and by 18 i had been in three relationships
>I didn't abandon my robothood, I'm still a robot, ''''i have no friends currently and my gf doesn't count'''''

at last i truly see, even normies can be robots
>>
I'm in one right now. I've spent over 2000 dollars on plane tickets to visit him. Things were great at first, but now I'm starting to realize that he only dated me to distract himself from his depression. He's not affectionate and nice to me anymore and it hurts. I ended up falling in love with him but now it's obvious he never really loved me in the first place. I feel foolish.
>>
File: file.png (72KB, 449x414px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
72KB, 449x414px
I fixed your image to be more accurate
>>
>>36223802
t. fictional writer
>>
>>36223802
Hang in there anon, you'll find that special person.
>>
>>36223321
Are you saying all ldr's are infatuations?
>>
>>36223802
Cristina?

oregano
>>
File: 1445641936059.jpg (65KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1445641936059.jpg
65KB, 1000x563px
>>36223802
Should've been with me. I would be affectionate with you. Now you threw away your money and virginity to be with some retarded Oscar who just wanted pussy.
>>
>>36223802
Girls can't fall in love. Stfu liar
>>
I'm in one, we're planning to meet this year. He's a 24 hour flight away from me. I think he's serious about me, but a part of me is paranoid that I'm being played with.
>>
>>36223833
my life would be less miserable if it was fiction

>>36223846
thanks anon

>>36223859
my name doesn't start with C
>>
>>36223905
I guess that's what I get for being delusional

>>36223927
Good luck anon, I'm rooting for you
>>
>>36222128
I fell in love with a robot on r9k and we met a couple of weeks ago and it has been pretty awesome.

It sucks because I miss him every day and I wish he was here but I am already excited for the next time I see him; he's pretty much the only thing I can think about.
>>
>>36223444
Oh cry me a fucking river faggot. The worst robots are the ones constantly making a pissing contest out of how bad they are compared to others. If literal retards can have relationships than so can you, I'd give it until mods 30s to start throwing in the towel.

I do have personality disorders though that lost me all my friends after the highschool superficial teenage years passed. My gf is the only on I interact with and I'm thankful for that. If not I'd be completely alone. A lot of robots here suffer from ugliness though and it's the biggest factor, that wasn't the case for me.
>>
File: 465643b79.jpg (79KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
465643b79.jpg
79KB, 666x666px
>>36224013
If you went for a real robot bf who wanted someone to love you wouldn't be in this mess.
But you wanted Chad, and you got him.
This isn't out of the ordinary and it could have been prevented. I could tell you the warnings signs right away from the very first moment you two talked.

>>36223927
Good luck. Hope he isn't Oscar

>>36224030
This is precious. Robot bfs are the best.
>>
>>36223637
She was just using you for free attention with no repercussions, you were basically a side bitch.
>>
>>36224047
Oh well good for you you got your gf to keep you company and you're not ugly. Plus you have ASPD so you're bereft of emotions like pity and fear so you don't have to deal with that.
>>
guys fall in love more genuinely way easier that girls, this is my assessment. Females just fuck your head up, not worth hassle, just fuck and chuck (if possible).
>>
>>36223637
Bro... There's no such thing as an online relationship. What you have is a pen pal.

Usually, the girl just wants self-esteem on tap. Whenever she's feeling depressed or bored, she'll call you to have you dote on her.

If you want online friends, a sexting partner and a possible meetup when you travel, go for it. But it is not a relationship. She is not your girlfriend, and she never was.
>>
>>36224132
>benefit off negative emotions

What the fuck did you read about ASPD that brought you to that conclusion? I think your just having a sad fit.
>>
>>36224224
t. person with a life

http://outofthefog.website/personality-disorders-1/2015/12/6/antisocial-personality-disorder-aspd
>>
>>36223037
Are you the anon with the qt korean nurse gf?
>>
>>36222128
I was talking to a girl and have been for about 9 months, on and off but whatever. I told her that I could really see myself being with her and that she genuinely makes me happy but a little while after that she just stopped replying and hasn't said anything since.
>>
i was in an online relationship with the best person i've ever known and i think we ruined each other, truthfully. we no longer speak.
>>
>>36224370
It was probably for the best that she stopped talking to you. She did you a favor.
>>
I've fallen in love with a robot, he didn't want a LDR because of distance etc but I thought I was special to him. Turns out I'm just another source of validation and he had another another girl/other girls(?) this whole time. It feels so bad but it's my fault for not just shutting myself off in the first place.
>>
>>36224295
Yeah, read that. Not seeing where it says it benefits the person. Aside from doing things like stealing from loves ones and such but that's not an emotional benefit. Aside from that yeah for some there's an arrogance or pompous side to ASPD, but that's doesn't come in every diagnosis, it's not required. I do not have the arrogance trait.
>>
>>36224370
>telling her your feelings after 9 months
I know you're a robot and all but mang. Goddamn.

>>36224394
Interesting what happened?

>>36224452
Hi I'm your new replacement uhh.. Location , interests? Here's my guaranteed Beta Robot Passive Cuck stamp so you know I'm not Chad.
>>
>>36222128
Real talk, if you guys had committed to a long-distance relationship and had decided you were exclusive that's unacceptable, but if not she did nothing wrong. If you want to be exclusive, work on the relationship and then talk to her about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 640x623px
>>36222128
This is THE biggest pile of bullshit

>meet guy on plenty of fish who's near me but deployed in the marines
>he visits home once every 1-2 months for a weekend
>He didn't want to make things official until he finished for good in 6 months but okay
>1 month into talking he comes home and we make things "unofficial"
>all that cute military shit when he surprises me in my driveway and I run and jump on to him with a big hug
>he gives me flowers so I gave him my red bandana that I was wearing
>send love notes and care packages in the mail
>promised each other we'd wait with phone calls goodnight
>eventually things seem fishy
>one day he sent me a nude of himself but the floor had casual bathroom tiles
>he previously claimed he doesn't have friends/family near his base
>dump him over the phone
>3 days later he's "in a relationship" on Facebook
>LOOKED AT HER FACEBOOK
>SHE LIVED NEAR HIS BASE
>HE WAS CHEATING ON BOTH OF US

FUCK ALL OF THAT. This was last summer and it still pisses me off, I just feel bad for her because she's unknowingly stuck with a cheater. The only good thing was the thrill of having sex with a guy in the military and the bliss was fun, the downside is that I never got my favorite red bandana back. Now I'm with a guy who I like a lot more and who wasn't as annoying.

Don't fall for that bullshit
>>
How can you tell if they're cheating on you? What are some red flags?
>>
File: 1479596636624.jpg (154KB, 610x427px) Image search: [Google]
1479596636624.jpg
154KB, 610x427px
>>36224544
Whore.

That's my only comment. Now get off my board. Hope the guy you're with now realizes what a disgusting roastie you are and leave you and drives you to suicide.
>>
No, Had my ex say she would do it because it was me, dumped her because I know her track record

im my own head it was the best get out of jail free card I ever got. Moving out of state so its perfect. She was and is still a whore but love blinds that shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 540x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 540x236px
>>36224544
Nice dubs

If you fell for that crap for six months then you are clearly something handicapped
>>
>>36224630
she's a woman of course she's severely handicapped
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 455x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 455x323px
>>36224630
No this only went on for three months thankfully. I was cleaning out my room last week and way under my bed I found the extra boxes I was going to use for care packages. They're those flat ones you get from the post office, I'm considering making care packages and donating them somewhere.

>>36224587
Alrighty pal but I'm the one getting laid
>>
File: 1477264379493.png (672KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1477264379493.png
672KB, 512x512px
>>36222128
I'll keep you posted OP
I broke my "No long distance relationship" rule for someone special. I can only hope it continues to work out for us because he makes me happy. If she's special to you, then have patience, because i think it'll be worth it
>>
Met my girlfriend on PoF five years ago and still going strong. Won't be long until we're married :)
>>
>>36224586

If they still have a pulse. If they're attractive enough for you they're attractive enough for everyone else that lives where they are. Girls just want validation and guys want hope and some possible long range strange if they're Chaddy enough.
>>
>>36224587
>>36224732
Hahahah faggot what are you gonna say now
>>
>>36222128
Long distance relationships don't work for more than a few weeks or months. It's just impossible, people have physical needs and sooner or later someone will cheat. Look at military couples, for example, all over the world.

>young man and young woman deeply in love, get married, maybe have a kid
>man joins the military, either voluntarily or through conscription
>the woman ends up cheating, so frequently that practically every soldier/sailor/airman you meet from any country will tell you not to get married before joining
>and of course, the man often ends up cheating as well, especially if he's from a country with overseas bases (whores all over the world survive only through the grace of American, British, and French soldiers).

And these are cases of married couples, people who made sincere vows to be faithful forever. If they can't handle it, what makes you think two random people on the internet who may have never met face to face can handle it?
>>
>>36225041
*You can probably add Russian soldiers to the list too. Really, any country with a relatively large military spread out over long distances.
>>
>>36224586
Sometimes there really aren't any obvious red flags. Women are capable of acting like the perfect person and then one day they'll fuck your shit up and you won't see it coming
>>
>>36225041
>sooner or later someone will cheat
>someone
it's always the fucking woman
>>
>>36225041
The only people that think long distance relationships won't work are normies that can't stand not having their dick wet every two seconds and women.
>Physical needs
You can masturbate.
>>
I'm not really sure how I would describe the relationship I have with this girl I met online, but if I had to put a word to it it's "outlet", she is an outlet for all my insecurities, for my autism, for my normie hate, kek she embodies everything I have hated in normie girls growing up, and at the same time everything I would ever want in a woman, it's a love/hate kinda thing, which would be disastrous for me if we ever decided to pursue what we have, so I guess what I'm trying to say op is enjoy what you have with her atm, enjoy her company, and feel comforted that no matter how alone you feel you really aren't because there is someone else out there sharing dem feels with you.
>>
>>36225239
>it's always the fucking woman

Not necessarily. Plenty of soldiers end up with prostitutes. I suppose you can argue that they're not forming an emotional connection with these girls, but still, it's cheating.

>>36225364
They just don't work in general. I'm not saying that they always fail, but the odds of them succeeding are incredibly low. The exceptions are when it's "true love" or when both partners are so ugly/strange that they couldn't get with anyone else even if they wanted to (look at the married couples who first met playing Warscape).

>You can masturbate.

Not even remotely the same. If masturbation was enough then /r9k/ wouldn't exist.
>>
>>36225748
>If masturbation was enough then /r9k/ wouldn't exist.
I'm not on r9gay because I'm a virgin. I just like to throw that fact in people's faces when they bring up that they had sex to make them feel out of place so they'll leave. Anyone that's had sex is a normie and doesn't belong here.
>>
>>36222187
>tips fedora viciously
>>
>>36222128
no, she eventually got tired and lost interest. i don't blame her tbqh
>>
>>36227308
how did it end?

oreg
>>
>>36222128
How the hell people end up in online relationships anyway? Where do they meet their partner? I can't seem to understand how people can meet online and start dating.
>>
>>36227686
she met someone IRL
>>
>that feel when can't even get into an LDR
I guess I'm too boring
>>
I've got a friend who met his current girlfriend online over 5 years ago and they're still together but she hates his guts ever since he moved in with her two years ago. Their relationship is like a failing marriage and neither of them has the guts to break up with each other. It's just sad at this point. I like them both but I hate when they're in the same room, because they always just bring each other down. I've never seen them both happy and also together. so I dunno what to do.

I've told both of them how I feel about them, separately, but nothing has happened. He's super ugly but very charming, and she's chubbyfat but hot in the face but she's got a nasty attitude when she doesn't get her way. I'm not a relationship counsellor, but I can tell there's a lot wrong with their relationship. WAT DO.
>>
File: 1462565248136.jpg (8KB, 229x200px) Image search: [Google]
1462565248136.jpg
8KB, 229x200px
>>36222128
>Talking with girl who is 2 hours away
>She wants to wait until summer when she can drive alone so her father isnt hawking us on our first date.
>Aside being far-ish away she is literally everything I want.
How fucked am I?
>>
File: REEEEEEEEE.jpg (3KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEE.jpg
3KB, 250x211px
>>36222128
This makes me fucking depressed.
I met a guy online whom I honestly thought that I could spend my days with, considering we have the same view on life/politics/etc. I fly up to Canada, so fucking happy. He looks me in the eyes and tells me I'm perfect. Nothing else in the world fucking matters.
Queue 3 weeks later, (a few days ago) "I think you're more emotionally invested than I am in this relationship, and I just don't feel anything for you any more so I'm going to break it off."

Fuck you, A.

This thread depresses me.
>>
File: 1490757947550.jpg (35KB, 499x365px) Image search: [Google]
1490757947550.jpg
35KB, 499x365px
>>36227900
Just checking these dubs.Dont mind me origitoni posto.
>>
>>36227900
>How fucked am I?
You're not fucked at all in any way. It's the complete oppossite. Congratulations, you got yourself a date and a possible girlfriend. I wish you the best, Anon.
>>
>>36227908
Good riddance, normalfag. Fuck off from this board.
>>
>>36227908
My name is Aaron. This was me.
>>
>>36227966
Thanks, I really hope she doesn't drop me. That's all I'm worried about. Also checked.
>>
>>36222128
Not exactly, I didn't consider it a ''ldr'' but I talked to this girl on and off since 2012, then stopped for some years and started again last year, still on and off for months although now recently we don't talk anymore
It's mainly my fault since I really don't care about this shit and I'm too lazy to talk to her all the fucking time, there's other shit I want to do besides talking to her
Even if she made me feel good most times it's still a pain in the ass to maintain it for me, I think this is a step into how I would be on a real relationship, it would end quickly not because I'm ugly but because I'd rather spend time alone and I wouldn't give her the attention she'd need

She's fat and not exactly cute but I really didn't care about that
>>
>>36228032
You can get out from this board now.
>>
>>36222173
>you're so tall!
>literally the first words out of her mouth

Fucking women are so shallow

What would happen if I told a woman to her face that I liked how big her tits were?
>>
>>36222128
>OP pic
>>36222238
>It only really works if there's a tangible end date in site - if not it becomes unsustainable
I legitimately don't get this feel.
Been in an LDR for three years, and for the past three years for private circumstances it's not been possible for us to meet irl. But I don't get why people feel so bad about not being able to interact irl. Talking/calling/video-ing on skype or whatever doesn't really feel that different from real life interaction to me. Being with her irl is gonna be pretty nice but the virtual interaction is relatively comfy and angst free, and she feels the same way. As long as you both communicate and spend a lot of free time together (and do virtual lewd frequently) I don't see the problem.

But everyone else whines their ass off about how painful and hard distance is. I've hardly met anyone who thinks the way I do. Anyone else understand this feel?
>>
It won't last trust me OP. End it quick before this hurts you.
>>
>>36227994
not you sorry

The fact that this has happened more than once is sad.
>>
>>36228192
If you've been together for 3 years and you aren't dying to find out what she feels like in your arms you aren't in love
>>
>>36228335
I love her very much, and I can't wait to be with her irl, it's just not painful. Real life or virtual I just enjoy being with her, and the time we have now feels real to me, because I'm a loser and the internet is my real life anyway.
>>
>>36227736
Video games, forums, chatrooms, etc

The same way you'd meet online friends. I've even made some friends on /r9k/
>>
File: 1244116124748.jpg (80KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1244116124748.jpg
80KB, 576x432px
>>36222128
>my mom
>in an LDR for 14 years now

>she emotionally cheated on my Dad
>their marriage starts falling apart
>she & bf talk on the phone for 6+ hours per day, play MMOs together
>divorce, Dad moves back to his home town
>new relationship continues, I live with her
>eventually he wants to live with us, they make plans
>her husband gets caught trying to become an illegal immigrant
>deported
>banned from the country for 10 years
>she visits him regularly
>he's unemployable, no education, homeless for half his life, leeches off her
>she's constantly stressed for money as a result, I pay the mortgage to keep a roof over our heads

>tfw I am literally being cucked by my mother and a 50 year old robot
>>
>tried POF just to talk to girls
>hit it off with 19 blonde tumblr chick
>lives less than 2 hours away
>talk for months
>cyber and send pictures to each other
>she said she loves me
>agree to meet, get cold feet and don't go.
>make excuses
>we arrange to meet up two more times, each time I bail and don't go
>decide to go meet her this time
>says she gave me too many changes
>had stupid party bf who fuck her about now
>occasionally tells me about how useless he is when he fucks her about
>plant seeds of mistrust
>waiting...
Am I friendzoned? Or is there chance I can still score?
>>
>>36226494
>look mom! le fedora meme makes it false!
>>
File: IMG_2102.png (190KB, 418x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2102.png
190KB, 418x498px
I've been in a long distance relationship for almost a year. Things have been good despite us fighting about the same thing a lot, but it's not really such a big deal. He came to see me in America first, it was really great and lovely and we got along really well. Stuff was kinda rocky when he went back home because it is really hard to go from being really genuinely happy together to just being alone again, we talked it out and things are back to normal. I'll be going to Europe in the summer and staying with him for a month or so. Hope it goes well!
>>
>>36223814
this image is 100% accurate

>20, khv
>meet a cool girl online, same interests
>start cybering
>basically becomes my best friend
>she's a little controlling and insecure, but don't think anything of it
>meet IRL
>fuck, have a good time (sex was mediocre, not worth the hype)
>start to have problems, mainly with her texting and spending a bunch of time with other guys
>get called paranoid even if I feel uneasy
>communicate my feelings properly like I was 'suppose to do' (don't actually do this anons, it's just the death sentence for your relationship)
>turns out she tried to hit my friend up while she was getting me a while back, he broke his silence when I was staring to show my distress
>evidence shows that she was cheating on me
>break up with her
>she immediately runs to my best friend
>get painted as the bad guy

0/10, losing virginity wasn't worth the money wasted and all the bullshit
>>
>>36227759
How did you guys meet? How did you guys started dating? I'm really curious
>>
>Met her in Europe last year
>LDR with 12hr time difference for last 9 months
>All good in the beginning
>Bored of relationship now, no emotional connection and no virtual sexy times at all
>Have hot ex gf wanting to get with me, say no since I'm not a cheater, regret it now
>Want to break up with her but I have flights booked to see her in 3 weeks
>Might as well see what happens
>LDRs, never again
>>
>>36227908
That's how it's supposed to be.

For the guys in this thread, the woman needs to love you more than you love her.
>>
>>36222975
You are neither a robot, or a cyborg.

Yet you are not a Chad either.

You are simply a normie who, if you were female, would be labeled as a roastie.
>>
File: 1491503729386.jpg (29KB, 430x350px) Image search: [Google]
1491503729386.jpg
29KB, 430x350px
>get first gf
>she likes good music and doesn't even think my imaginary friends are weird
>lives in my hometown while I'm 5 hours away at college
>she says she doesn't mind the distance and I don't either since I can see her pretty often on semester breaks
>mfw I find out she cheated on me with a man, and we were supposed to be dykes together
>mfw they got married and I'm still a loser virgin who now works at a mall kiosk
>>
>>36230823
then fuck him for ruining something good
>>
>>36228042
I have this exact same problem, anon. I don't think I could be in a relationship. It almost feels like a chore to talk to people. I really don't think I could force myself to talk to a girl every single day.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.