[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots. Got myself into another stupid situation. >be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1n5ji6.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1n5ji6.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
Hey robots. Got myself into another stupid situation.

>be me
>depressed autistic neet, working on getting my shit together
>weather's been nice lately, been going outside, riding my bike, starting to feel better
>mom hands me $20 so that if I want to go out I can get a drink or something
>brother is at school. He's a senior in highschool, your average Chad.
>take a literal pinch of weed from his grinder
>get a lil high
>kinda feel bad for it, despite the fact that he steals everything from me and takes advantage of me all the time
>decide to go half on a $20 bag with him later, and repay his pinch out of my half.
>there wasn't much in his grinder so he noticed
>calls me out on it
>calmly explain bout the plan of going half and giving it back
>he seems cool with this at first
>suddenly he says "you took like a whole gram"
>I didn't. Literally a dusty pinch.
>"I know how much was there" translation: "it's my word against yours so I can just make shit up"
>"you're going to pay for the whole bag or I'm going to kick your ass"
>don't want to deal with it, get up to walk away
>"if you're gonna just lock yourself in your room all night I'll break down the door and knock your ass silly"

I know it was my fault but I apologized and offered a reasonable solution.
if I just leave the house he'll destroy my shit instead.
if I fight him I'll probably lose, 240lb chad who lifts vs 120lb scrawny autist.
If I somehow win I'll get kicked out and probably arrested.
My mom lets him get away with everything because she's just as scared of him.
Don't want to give him the $20 but I don't want my ass kicked or my shit destroyed so I think it might be my best bet.
What do?
>>
>>36221122
>getting all stressed out and emotional over $20
>>
>>36221170
It's not really the 20 itself, it's the principle of being extorted, he does shit like this a lot.
>>
Poison his food lyl
>>
>>36221245
This, it's the only way you can beat him.
>>
>>36221122
fucking huge wall of text...paraphrase you autist
>>
Get yourself a fucking gun
>>
Or tell your family that he has been smoking weed
>>
your fault for fucking with his shit.

you're getting what you deserve. no sympathy from me.
>>
Let him kick down your door. Point gun in his face. If he attacks you you can basically just kill him. Your American right?
>>
>>36221212
Stand your ground or he will carry on. I had a fist fight with my older bro who took steriods and goes gym. He treats me alot better now. Dont steal aswell nigger
>>
File: IMG_2946.jpg (165KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2946.jpg
165KB, 800x1000px
dont be such a fucking beta, even if he is bigger than you, you are already proving to be a loser by giving a fuck about some silly shit like this. it was a nigger move of you to steal his weed but obviously you were reasonable about giving him some back but he is a retard.

tell him you arent buying the weed or even going half now if he wants to act like a faggot, that's all.

don't be afraid either you fucking cuck, he wont do shit
>>
>>36221383
Learn to read dumbass

Benis
>>
>>36221122
Give him $10 just to calm him down but $20 is too far.
Also start taking tranny hormones if you're more feminine in mannerisms/attitude he'll perceive you as weaker and subconsciously not go as hard on you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.