[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I brainwash a girl into liking me? Can't higher IQites

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

Can I brainwash a girl into liking me?

Can't higher IQites brainwash lower IQs into loving them forever?
>>
>>36221094
bumperoopla
>>
>>36221463
>bumperoopla
wait, youre serious? in that case let me give you a serious answer.

a brain washed girl will not satisfy your need for validation, which is really why you want a gf.
>>
>>36221094
Actually yes and it's been done for years. What do you think music is? Women love musicians and smart people make great musicians. If that's not a thing just take pictures of yourself posing with attractive women. Women are programmed to like men if beautiful women like them
>>
Brainwash is a weird word, but yeah you can get a girl to like you for retarded reasons.
>>
>>36221094
anyone who likes anyone else is brainwashed.

So yes.
>>
Yes and no, they will likely find out eventually that you are manipulating them.

I got manipulated by some anon for a full year but eventually figured out that he was full of shit.
>>
How do I brainwash her into liking me?
>>
>>36221522
Can't argue with this. As a musician I've had my share of dumb girls, and since I'm a good musician, smart girls too.

OP, if you make an IQlet fall for you just be sure you really want her though. You're gonna have a hard time breaking the programming if you ever want her to fuck off.
>>
>>36221094
no the things a woman likes in a guy she meets are so sophisticated, you're better off being your self.
>>
>higher IQ
I can guarantee you that you have a lower IQ than most people
>>
>>36222598
So Pavlovian conditioning? How do I make her dream of me? Should I text her at ungodly hours like 3 AM ? Serious how do I hit the subconscious.
>>
>>36222619
If you're so smart, why can't you just use your smarts to win a girl over?
>>
>>36221094
If you are genuinely considering it you're too fucking ugly and retarded to pull it off
>>
>>36222632
The trick is to be layered. Present yourself as the perfect guy, first layer. Make her feel special, second layer. Make her feel sexy, third layer. From here you want to excite her primal urges and put her in a position where she is begging to be fucked. I mean really it's pretty general relationship stuff but you're doing this from a position of authority and indifference, not because you want to fall in love with her or anything. And yes, it's Pavlovian in nature. The positive stimuli is always going to be sex. She wants to feel beautiful? Sex. She thinks she did something wrong? Sex. You subtly introduce something she questions herself about and doesn't realize you put the idea in her head? Sex.
>>
>>36221094
That would require getting into contact and getting her to pay you any kind of attention first.
>>
>>36222598
>and since I'm a good musician

sure you are lmao
>>
>>36222821
what if i just want to use my mind
>>
>>36222852
lmao

>>36223039
Hegelian dialectic and mimicking psychotherapy like CBT, mostly. You get her to open up to you, and act as if you have all the answers to her problems. Set up false dichotomies and convince her that something is right because you say it's right and she could never have any reason to mistrust you. Fabricate hostile interpretations of reality and explain things to her in such a way that you are her "savior" from Make her dependent on you as sort of an extension of her conscience. Except you're going to become her conscience, because she trusts you completely. And so on and so forth.
>>
>>36223330
>lmao

Kek you probably suck
>>
>>36223330
"savior" from them (bad things)
>>
>>36223330
I take it you've tried this before?
>>
>>36223352
Kek

>>36223374
I used to be a pretty shitty person, yes.
>>
>>36223386
It's hilarious how you described yourself, i bet you write cringey lyrics too
>>
>>36223477
Why do you feel so threatened, pal?
>>
>>36223559
Yea threatened by your sick chords
>>
>>36223586
I do have some pretty sick chords, thanks~
>>
>>36223625
Kek, of course you play guitar. Poetry
>>
>>36223672
Chords aren't only made on guitar?
>>
>>36223711
Admit it, you play guitar
>>
>>36223714
Why do you want to believe that?
>>
>>36223477
i bet you fap to anime
>>
>>36223742
You seem like the type of guy who unironically plays wonderwall at parties
>>
>>36223765
How do you know what kind of person I am?
>>
>>36223758
I bet you suck dicks because you insert yourself into conversations
>>
>>36223783
From your cringey posting
>>
>>36223800
I'm quite impressed by your intelligence.
>>
>>36223826
HonestIy dude, just shut the fuck up
>>
>>36223896
But I'm hanging on your every word.
>>
>>36223913
Yea and it's kind of pathetic.
>>
>>36223924
I'm really glad you're sticking around for me.
>>
>>36223946
You're such a faggot hoIy shit
>>
>>36223965
Don't be afraid of your feelings, anon. There's a reason you're still here.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.