[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on bus >very mentally disabled fat man sits next to me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1409944082413.png (212KB, 386x362px) Image search: [Google]
1409944082413.png
212KB, 386x362px
>on bus
>very mentally disabled fat man sits next to me
>just starts saying random things
>has a very hurr durr voice
>I haven't said a word to him because I don't want to talk with anybody
>he says he went to jail
>I just nod my head
>"they said if I ever came back to jail they would rape me again"
>caught me off guard and was kind of uncomfortable to hear
>put headphones in so he would stop talking
>he wouldn't
>tells me he used to have an apartment by himself but one day a friend came over and brought somebody else and they both raped him
>can't handle it anymore
>just get off the bus at a random stop

This experience has been ruminating in my head all day and needed to tell somebody to get my mind off it and since I don't talk to any humans I posted here.

Feel free to ignore if you want, just needed to clear my head of it.
>>
>>36221017
He very obviously hit on you anon. If you didn't rape him you are not allowed to complain about being a virgin anymore.
>>
>>36221017
i also had an experience with a crazy person today
>standing in line at buffet
>guy was in front of me
>looked normal enough
>"w-what is this place, what are those green things"
>"this is an all you can eat buffet, those green things are trays to put your food"
>"oh" long pause "how much is it"
>"it's $8.95, sir"
>"what can i get for $5"
>"i can sell you a fountain drink for $2.50"
>"okay" hands the cashier a balled up $5 bill
>see him later at the drink dispenser taste testing all the drinks
>was still doing that when i left
>>
>>36221017
that's prettyh fucke dup dude. where do you live
>>
>>36221017
On this day, OP learned a valuable lesson!
>bikes are where it's at.
>>
>>36221175
were you the one talking to him or a worker there?

>>36221730
Newburgh NY
>>
>>36222459
no it was the cashier talking
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.