[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I have never successfully gotten with any girl I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: plslovemeeeeee.jpg (62KB, 424x594px) Image search: [Google]
plslovemeeeeee.jpg
62KB, 424x594px
>I have never successfully gotten with any girl I've ever had a crush on

When will it finally be my turn to achieve true love with a qt girl?
>>
>>36220950
are you ugly? be honest

if so, it's not happening. learn to settle for less
>>
>>36220950
That's not how biology works OP. Chad as superior genes, and can impregnate about 50 women a day. Why would a woman ever settle for you?
>>
>>36220966

No, I'm not ugly. I'm white and have gotten attention from pretty white girls since I was 15 (I'm now 20). I was just too much of a little bitch to actually approach any of them in high school. Now that I do consistently approach cuties, I just get turned down a lot :/. I'm not a Chad by any means, but there's still a little bit of hope deep in my heart
>>
>>36221005

I'm holding out hope that one day there'll be a hot white girl who has had her heart broken by one too many Chads, so she decides to settle for me and live a comfy life with me :)
>>
>>36221049
Very unlikely. What you'll find is many women are attractive during the early 20s, and then become gremlins in the 30s. If they are still attractive in the 30s, then end up playing the same game they did in their 20s. If you want a relationship, you'll have to settle for a used up ugly mid 30s who nobody wants.

But do you want to know the secret anon? Date a woman in her 20s who isn't very attractive, but not ugly. What you'll find is that she has been ignored enough by Chads, that she doesn't go for them anymore. Additionally, these woman tend to look much better than most women when older, who go from good looking to unattractive very quickly. These women go from okay looking to okay looking, but look way better than other woman. That's your best bet anon. Good luck and god speed
>>
>>36221146

holy shit that's some great insight
>>
>>36220950
In high school every girl I had a crush on would just eventually start talking to me, and all except one or two asked me out, I never even initiated or anything. A lot of girls would just randomly ask me out and a few ransoms even asked if I wanted to fuck them, some girl on my bus told me I was gonna take her virginity, then pretended she didn't say anything, but I know what I heard. There was this one hot bitch in my college classes who I also never talked to but constantly fantasized about. Sure enough, she just randomly gave me her number and asked to come to my room to "study". In the end I fucked things up with 100% of them. Nowadays I guess my looks faded. Imo I was always ugly, but now everyone seems to think so to, girls treat me like Human cancer, I have no friends, fuck where did it all go wrong?
>>
>>36220950
I have successfully been with many girls that I had a crush on, and have yet to find true love senpai
>>
>>36221146
This is true only if you play it right. You'd be surprised how much those girls get hit on my betas who think that their an easy target. Chad might ignore them, but they get tons of attention from betas and many have a hugely inflated self esteem as a result.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.