[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be anon >have chill friend that pays me once in a while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sadfrogstaring.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrogstaring.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>be anon
>have chill friend that pays me once in a while to help on his projects since we both work in the same industry but I've been out of a job lately
>friend tells me he has some work for me today
>friend shows up two hours late
>friend tells me we can still go do the work but he can't pay me today because he's late because he gave all his money to his alcoholic wife
>tell him his wife has been cheating on him with three other men and he can find someone else to help him
>leave as he flips his shit

Well, I guess there goes that friendship. rip
>>
You originally said he's chill. If he's having a crisis, is it not right to cut him a little slack?
>>
>>36218528
>>tell him his wife has been cheating on him with three other men and he can find someone else to help him

bit of an overreaction no?
>>
>>36218664
No. If you're going to be two hours late you can call and even explain the changes so some asshole like me doesn't waste his whole day on someone else's bullshit.

>>36218684
Fuck no. His wife is an alcoholic whore who has been gaming him for years and he knows it. Someone had to tell him and I was frustrated enough to. Better me than he finds her in some other strange guy's car again and buys her bullshit that he's "just a friend giving her a ride."
She gave his bike away to one of the junkies fucking her and told him that it got stolen and he was stupid enough to believe her.
>>
>>36218751
Do you at least know the context of why he was late? Could he have been engaged in a heated moment with his shitty wife?
>>
>>36218751
i dont get why you didn't do the job and just have him pay you later though, from the looks of it he seems like a decent guy who'd pay you and it shouldn't matter to you if his wife is a shitty whore
>>
>>36218817
Because his shitty wife demanded he come back home and give her money for whatever bullshit lie she came up with before letting him really leave for work. Traffic sucks in California so it's not hard to be late if you miss your chance early in the morning and get stuck on the freeway.

>>36218851
Because I had plans around getting paid today and I know he gave the money meant for me to his wife. "Oh sure bro, you gave your wife my pay and want me to work for free today and you'll pay me at some unknown date in the future?" Nah. I'm a robot, not a pushover pussy.

I really hope he goes home angry from work today to find another weird "just a friend" guy hanging around in his home.
>>
>>36218528
>falling for 3dpd vaginal jew

Serves him right.
>>
>>36218949
It's not free if he pays you

also

>robot
>not a pushover pussy

pick one
>>
>>36219167
Working for someone who doesn't have the money on hand to pay you is a sucker's move. You'll get your full pay like a junkie you gave $20 will be right back with that bag of weed.

Seriously, if you ever find yourself in that position, don't do the job. You'll never get paid the wage you agreed to work for.>>36219167
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.