[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are you so boring? if you weren't so boring people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (759KB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
759KB, 1500x1800px
why are you so boring?

if you weren't so boring people would like you
you would have friends and stuff
and people would want to be in a relationship with you

but you aren't. you're boring and that's why people don't like you

who would want to hang around a boring person? if you can't hold a conversation no one will ever want to spend time with you

all you do is sit on a computer and sleep all day, why would anyone want to associate with that

you'll never change because you don't like anything and you're tired all the time, and you'll remain invisible for the rest of your short life until you can't take it anymore. no one will ever deign to notice you because your life is so uninteresting that someone trying to give a shit about you would be actively detrimental and lame to them
>>
File: 1491940342265.png (770KB, 680x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491940342265.png
770KB, 680x576px
>>36218396
How much threads about this shit are you going to make?
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1536x2048px
>>36218438
I'll keep making them until you get the message buddy

end it

pop yourself

vamoose

exit the mortal coil. take a long walk off a short pier. stick a fork in yourself, you're done. stop wasting taxpayer dollars. do the world a favor. throw in the towel. pack it in. make an original pollock all over the wall.
>>
File: homu stare.png (217KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
homu stare.png
217KB, 640x360px
>>36218396
Why the fuck are you posting images of my wife?
>>
>>36218695
>ywn be homura
>ywn scissor with godoka
>>
File: 1424125070263.png (65KB, 643x298px) Image search: [Google]
1424125070263.png
65KB, 643x298px
>>36218845
>you will never be qt glasses homura and have an innocent relationship with madoka
>>
>>36218396
I smell no father.
I smell bullied.
I smell insecure.
I smell been cheated on.
I smell weak minded
I see sheep.
>>
>>36218396
Come on pussy boy, respond. Let's see your fighting words.
>>
>>36218890
>>36218926
sorry I struck a nerve
>>
>>36218962
I have no nerves, but the people who reside here do. Minds that feel. Clearly unlike you. Digusting.
>>
>>36218987
why should they be coddled

coddling led them to be such pathetic grey lumps
>>
>>36219003
I don't know if you where born yesterday but this is 2017, not 16000 bc where the warrior culture ruled. We are enlightened not rage filled animals. You on the other hand probably can't even do simple math.
>>
File: m'doka.png (164KB, 265x281px) Image search: [Google]
m'doka.png
164KB, 265x281px
>>36219043
>We are enlightened
>>
I can hold a conversation just fine. I simply don't enjoy it. It's very stressful because I always feel on the spot for the next thing to say. So to avoid that feeling I avoid socializing unless it can't be avoided (e.g. work lunch, family event, etc)
>>
>>36219060
Firstly how would be able to make fun of that, because you are enlightened? No.
Robots are forced out of society to live in a emotional isolation. They no longer follow your rules of society. Your words mean nothing to them.
They don't understand their own strength yet.
>>
Everyone is boring in their own way, if you liked arts I'd call you boring because I prefer fishing. If you liked history I'd call you boring because I like chemistry.
Having friends has nothing to do with being boring, having a gf even less.
>>
>>36219111
>Robots are forced out of society
no lol they experience an ounce of discomfort or hardship and then voluntarily exit
>>
>>36219123
There is a difference between basic human needs and emotional isolation. You seem to not understand that.
>>
>>36219113
>if you liked arts I'd call you boring because I prefer fishing
and then you'd associate with people who like fishing
>If you liked history I'd call you boring because I like chemistry
and then you'd associate with people who like chemistry

what about people who like nothing?

what about those people? who would associate with them? nobody haha
>>
>>36219123
When no female ever looks in your eyes but with disgust what would you feel?
>>
>>36219123
Essentially half of the human race hates you, do you think it would get to you?
>>
>>36219165
>>36219184
maybe start by not referring to them as "females". you're not david attenborough. they're people.

afterwards, try to lose the victim complex. try to stop projecting your own insecurity as others and seeing a neutral gaze as a hateful one. you are self-obsessed. you think everyone has it out for you when in reality nobody actually gives a shit about you.
>>
>>36219218
I agree people that I walk past on the street may not think I'm filth, and mind you any female I have contacted with whether it's verbally or physically (handshake) ALL shuddered or smirked, and I don't have to describe you the smirk you know what I mean.
>>
>>36219269
I 100% do not believe you

unfortunately we cannot get a neutral opinion on this because I don't know you and you are clearly a mental patient
>>
>>36219218
It's not a victim complex, because everyone thinks like this, and if you don't then you are lucky, you are so lucky that you dont feel like you have to one up everyone around you just to get gratitude.
>>
>>36219290
It's impossible to believe a point of view you have never had.
>>
>>36219313
no it just doesn't make sense

people don't "shudder" when you contact them unless you are literally walking around unshowered, licking your lips and staring at their breasts

you are so full of shit you're so desperate to be a fucking victim, everyone on this board is
>>
>>36219290
You belittle me in ever post you make. See how you try to put yourself in a morally just point of view? Who would believe a crazy person? No one.
>>
>>36219341
If I was so desperate to be a victim why do I defend helpless people who know nothing about socializing?
>>
>>36219163
>haha I'm a nihilist I have no values haha
Fuck you, you like things. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting on this imageboard, you'd be sitting in a corner doing nothing because nothing matters.
>>
>>36219353
>You belittle me in ever post you make.
because you deserve it for the way you're acting

hang on let me act like the rest of /r9k/

Oh my Gosh, Anon, you are so right! Those dumb normies are out to get you! I think what you should do is stay inside all day and eat microwave burritos while you get fat on your mother's dime! That will show Stacy Jones from 8th grade who didn't invite you to her birthday party! The normie conspiracy runs deep!
>>
>>36219341
I hope this was a learning eperience for both of us, I have to go to work. You have a good day.
>>
>>36219387
>Fuck you, you like things.
of course I do, I'm not one of the fucking losers I'm railing on right now
>>
>>36218396
Thanks. Kick a man when he's on the ground.
>>
Only if i get a deathmatch against you. 1 against 1. fists only. if you kill me then i die, if i kill you i'll be happy to end my life after and i'll die. win win.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.