[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do storms pity the drowned? What characters/events have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: infn-articlebanner.jpg (102KB, 1280x752px) Image search: [Google]
infn-articlebanner.jpg
102KB, 1280x752px
>Do storms pity the drowned?

What characters/events have influenced your descent into nihilism?
>>
*roars*
*grow twice as big in size*
*body surrounded by a mystical sand storm*
*dog heads on shoulders start barking in an abyssal voice*
>>
Wulfgar from Drizzt books was pretty good.
>>
File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>36218218
>tfw bought this skin when I was just an unranked babby.

A-a-are the good old days really gone, bros?
>>
>>36218963
A person with a work ethic and a willingness to follow a moral compass absolutely has the capacity to create days that are better than "the gold ol' days." You can feel emotions such as pride, emotional frisson, high achievement and security. You can also enable people to be able to have "good ol' days" which instills a long lasting good feeling that transcends what you're imagining.
>>
>>36218218
I'm gonna fuck that dog
>>
I base my philosophy in life to Rick from R&M
I compare myself to him in every single thing I do
>tfw my cousin actually told me that I reminded her of Rick
>tfw I'm turning into the Drive greentext
>>
>>36218218
tsunamis crave flotsam
does an anteater pity ants?

when i was a wee lad i witnessed the spider in the window grow fatter on flies that flew into its web
there was only nihilism evermore
>>
File: tumblr_ofb42kk58D1tcsgn2o1_500.jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofb42kk58D1tcsgn2o1_500.jpg
85KB, 500x500px
>>36218218

You can add Rick (Rick and Morty) Here too. (And no, I'm not a fucking reddit fag that types burp every 2 words, those are just great characters from great shows)
>>
>>36218218
>Do storms pity the drowned?
One of the Klingon stories about Kahless is best.

Long ago, a storm was heading for the city of Quin'lat. Everyone took protection within the walls except one man who remained outside. Kahless went to him and asked what he was doing. "I am not afraid," the man said. "I will not hide my face behind stone and mortar. I will stand before the wind and make it respect me." Kahless honored his choice and went back inside. The next day, the storm came, and the man was killed. Kahless replied, "The wind does not respect a fool".
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.