[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this strange brain chemistry. I'm literally repulsed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: toki-onjouji.jpg (31KB, 650x387px) Image search: [Google]
toki-onjouji.jpg
31KB, 650x387px
I have this strange brain chemistry. I'm literally repulsed by anything that is considered normal. listening to pop or rap music causes literal pain to me, and I feel hate when I see things like virtue signalling etc.

Why do I have this? It is evolutionary beneficial to fit in the group so how such abomination like me even exist in first place?

pic unrelated
>>
>>36217933
What do you listen to ?
OP the anger
>>
File: 1488626737292.png (57KB, 284x278px) Image search: [Google]
1488626737292.png
57KB, 284x278px
>>36217933
>I have this strange brain chemistry
>I'm literally repulsed by anything that is considered normal
>Anime Picture

Holy shit this website
>>
>>36217933
>Why do I have this?
You've been on this board too long
>>
>>36217933
>I have this strange brain chemistry. I'm literally repulsed by anything that is considered normal

so you're an le ebin hipster? cool
>>
File: dvq8uUH.jpg (103KB, 906x813px) Image search: [Google]
dvq8uUH.jpg
103KB, 906x813px
>>36217989
Metal and industrial

>>36218006
anime girls get more replies. I don't want my thread to die without any
>>
I wake up at night because I thought of a gibberish phrase that inexplicably seems like the most important thing ever stated at the time. It'll be 3am and I leap out of bed because the WORLD HAS TO KNOW fgdldaff. I have to spread this to as many people as possible, I'm in fucking tears, it's so beautiful. Fgdldaff is the greatest insight until about 5 minutes after I wake up and I'm confused as balls as to how this was so emotional a few seconds ago.
>>
>>36218006
Am I so out of touch that talking about anime is considered acceptable in normie land now, sheeeeiiit.
>>
>>36218043
>metal and industrial
Very normalfaggot for me.
>>
>>36218111
what are you talking about? metal is pure, distilled autism
>>
>>36218111
I agree with metal being normie as fuck. Industrial is pretty hipster but still popular among normalfags
>>
>>36218089
>Fgdldaff
This assembly of letters will need to be studied for years in order to uncover its actualization modus.
>>
>>36218147
See>>36218148, please.

But I still think both genre are normalfaggots
>>
>>36218147
You are the exception, not the rule. I've been to dozens of metal concerts, from dad rock bands to obscure death metal bands. Every concert I've attended has been mostly populated by turbo normies with extreme confidence and significant others.
>>
It's because you have browsed 4chan aka the contrarian shitflinging forum for so long.
>>
>>36218043
Industrial metal or industrial? If metal then kys normie static x is fun though
>>
>>36217933

It's autism. not a big deal though. A lot of autists are out of the box thinkers, use it to your advantage.
>>
>>36217933
How much rap and pop music have you sampled to come to that conclusion?
>>
>>36217933
I'm like this and dating someone like this; but it gets to the point where I feel like liking anything is too normie because we are constantly assessing the audience demographic of the media we consume.
>>
>>36218411
Static be dead tho
>>
>>36217933
your mental disorder is that you're 16 years old
>>
>>36218499
yup, rip in peace
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.