[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother >i dont feel like you are giving good enough results

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1491940194484s.jpg (7KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491940194484s.jpg
7KB, 243x250px
My mother
>i dont feel like you are giving good enough results and i think you are only wasting your time on the intern

>mfw i spend 12 hours a day learninng
>mfw i only waste 2 hours a day in the evening
>mfw i am actually one of the best students and the one with the best results

Any ideas how to deal with this extreamly condescenting tone ? I feel like i am going to say some really mean things to her and i dont want to do that
>>
>>36217904
just complete your studies then get a work and thank your mom for paying your tuition and then get the fuck out of her home.
>>
>>36217904
>My mother
>>i dont feel like you are giving good enough results and i think you are only wasting your time on the intern

what?
>>
>>36217904
Tell her she's a cunt and if she keeps pushing you you'll leave home and never talk to her again.

I haven't talked to my mother is like five years and my daily life is notably better. No awful mother to bitch at me over everything because I look like my Dad and she hates him.

Are your parents divorced? Mothers often take out their frustration at Dad on their son(s).
>>
>>36217966
no they are not divorced
and i cant tell she is a bitch becasue she will destroy me

i want to get the fuck out of that house but i just cant do this right now

i will receive constant bitchery for 3 more months and then i am done
she is fucking calling my teachers when i dont want to tell her how i do in school she is that desperate
>>
>>36218017
>get the fuck out of that house

So you're lying, otherwise you would've said "get the fuck out of this house."

Jesus, how desperate are you for (You)s that you just post lies?
>>
>>36217904
What's with the wojak? Are you fat? Is this a fatfeels thread?
>>
they are not lies, i hate it so much and i dont like being here. Its not ours house its their hourse
whatever even if its this or that i absolutely despise being constantly nagged and not being abled to talk back when i am in the right
>>
>>36218448
i am not fat ,maybe a little chubby nut nothing too much to be a problem ,like 5-10 kilos over my ideal weight
>>
>>36218511
>a bucket full of lard over your ideal weight
That's fat.
>>
File: 1486929369493.gif (24KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486929369493.gif
24KB, 633x758px
>>36217904
>pass out
>wake up surrounded by chocoIate wrappers
>>
>>36218511
lol

>using kgs instead of lbs to make you seem less overweight

I guess if the numbers are smaller you're not as fat, right?
>>
>>36218555
or you know, i am not using retarded units of measurement
>>
>>36218555
I think he's just a fellow Euro. Why would an American be studious when he is destined to flip burgers while Pajeet takes the Tech jobs and Tyrese takes the Neetbux.
>>
>>36218531
i never said that i am skinny but i am not fat beyond recovery binge eating fanatic that eats doritos 10 times a day and drink a gallon of coke per day
>>
>>36218593
and not any european an eastern european which is basically 1 level above shitskinland and fucking niggerland
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.