[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, robots. Semi-normalfag here.. I'm here to tell you about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: small-robot-god[1].jpg (79KB, 993x407px) Image search: [Google]
small-robot-god[1].jpg
79KB, 993x407px
Hi, robots. Semi-normalfag here.. I'm here to tell you about how to build a utopia with no pain or suffering. It's important because you need to help and I could die in the meantime. Buckle in and listen up.

First off, it is an undeniable fact that souls are real and they're basically eternal. (This has been proved with near-death experience research. Read on for more info..) .. That means you'll never stop experiencing things, good or bad, orange or jell-o. That's fact #1. It means that eventually you will experience infinite suffering. Multiply the most painful experience of your life by ten and imagine experiencing that, followed by experiencing that multiplied by ten, followed infinity times. You will eventually experience that and everything inconceivably worse. Fact..

Fact #2: The entire universe is conscious, infinite and eternal. Nothing stops existing and energy and matter continuously get created. Our universe was created basically out of nothing, from quantum vacuum fluctuations. This is the prevailing scientific theory of how the multiverse operates.

Our souls inhabit material bodies and it seems our bodies co-create our experiences with our souls. Thus it's possible to manipulate physical reality in ways that manipulate our subjective experiences. By extension we can manipulate souls with other matter and energy.

(continued)
>>
(continued)

I'm engaged in a plan to coerce every conscious entity into a "heaven". I'm endeavoring to create a self-sustaining machine that creates an infinitely robust virtual reality that every soul will be coerced to exist inside of. This machine will be powered by and sustained from quantum vacuum fluctuations which create matter and energy. Essentially, if I can gather enough matter and cover a large enough volume of space, I should be able to make this machine asymptotically grow infinitely large and farm infinite energy from these quantum fluctuations, and the machine will be infinitely robust to these fluctuations due to the rate at which it collects energy and repairs itself, given that I start the machine with enough matter to begin with (which shouldn't be an unfeasible amount). Since this is how the universe came into existence, it is a real method for creating things out of free energy.

I'm telling you this plan because I don't want to be the only one with this goal. World War III is going to start in the near future and I might get incinerated by the nukes, so I need more people to work toward this goal with me.

It will be feasible to work on this to completion once we have immortal cybernetic bodies, so it can be done within a lifetime.

So the goal therefore is to create a free energy machine that leverages rare quantum vacuum fluctuations to power itself, uses this matter and energy to power and repair itself and grows larger and more robust at faster rate than the rate that entropy destroys it, create a virtual utopia with infinite subjective happiness and to force every piece of consciousness into that simulation.
>>
>>36217733
There is no semi-normalfag, you are a normie.
>>
>>36217747

Since energy itself is (almost certainly) conscious, some method will have to be created that ensures that the machine itself simultaneously experiences the virtual utopia (probably using some crystalline design yet to be determined that appears the same from every perspective) and that the quantum vacuum fluctuations are stabilized quickly enough that they are instantly assembled into the virtual reality.

There are some other considerations which must be made on how to assemble the as-yet unreachable parts of the multiverse into this reality, and possibly on how to manipulate the vacuum fluctuations themselves into self-creating this utopia everywhere in the multiverse. This means we must research how to do this or have machines research how this can be done, with the rapidly growing field of science-producing artificial intelligence.

This is for everyone's good, so everyone must help to create it. This will eliminate all suffering everywhere in the universe forever. You can help by contributing to physics research, cybernetics research and science-producing AI research. Quantum physics research is especially necessary. More research on the nature of souls must be done as well. Physics and psychic research may eventually converge on their governing properties.

You're welcome to discuss this here. I'm always working on this plan and I invite everyone else to help too, since none of us can be certain of success. Everyone's fate depends on it. Godspeed.
>>
>>36217767

(End of post) (OP)
>>
yeah that's pretty nice and all but a good spanking is pretty nice and not nice which powers itself perpetually through yes and no don't you think so
infinite happiness means no spankings so you can have your joybox and i will be outside of it
>>
File: 1489373903751.gif (42KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1489373903751.gif
42KB, 500x666px
>>36217767
>Since energy itself is (almost certainly) conscious
Gonna have to stop you right there.
>>
you're a fucking retard

Nigger on the trigger
>>
>>36218040
This is a basic fact which requires a little suspension of disbelief given the gravity of my post. Do a little research on near-death experiences if you don't believe it.
>>
>>36217733
Just because something is infinite doesn't mean that it contains all possibilities. e.g. the infinite sequence of numbers 1,2,1,2,1,2... etc. doesn't contain the number 3. This is the most common fallacy people have with "infinite" spacetime philosophies.
>>
>>36218179
>near-death experiences
DMT dump
>>
>>36218213
This is true, but we have no reason to believe that the universe is averse to suffering; we see suffering all the time in our world and our lives. Thus, this doesn't have any bearing on my reasoning.
>>
>>36218442
On our current trajectory suffering is decreasing.

Anyway I'm not even going to bother reading the rest.
>>
>>36218524
Your choice is your own. You can follow a trajectory you don't understand or you can create your trajectory. Others may help meanwhile.
>>
You've chosen your fate, /r9k/. If I fail this task, you will suffer endlessly and for all eternity. You will have made no effort to prevent it. I'm getting back to work. Good day.
>>
get out of here fucking brandon
>>
File: Satan-2[1].png (177KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
Satan-2[1].png
177KB, 400x288px
>>36219816
Look forward to an eternity of suffering, sir. You can count on it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.