[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey follow bots. I have a serious question. Pic is me. I want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: how bad.jpg (149KB, 716x867px) Image search: [Google]
how bad.jpg
149KB, 716x867px
Hey follow bots.
I have a serious question.
Pic is me.
I want you to be honest? How bad am I?
I know I'm fat, but I'm not a total whale.
The thing is, I'm 26 and I'm still a virgin. Guys don't give me the time of day.
I've had ONE kiss and that was in HS, and he was a total trenchcoat neckbeard. I was hesitant back then, but these day I'd even welcome someone like that.

I don't know. The last guy who saw me pull up my shirt said my stomach looked like "Jabba the Hutt's nut sack".

Long story short. I'm thinking of having bariatric surgery. But I'd rather not.
Am I too far gone?
>>
>>36216927
Several robots on this board want nothing more than a girl like you.

Now get the fuck out with your attention whoring. Saged
>>
>>36216927
>Roast-calzones would rather spend thousands of dollars on slicing fat off themselves instead of spending 10's of bucks trying to get /fit/
>>
>>36216927
What the hell happened to your hips?
Don't get surgery, start eating healthier and working out. Find a friend to work out with you, you'll keep each other motivated and it'll be less boring. You can do it, I believe in you.
>>
>>36216927
You need to get some clothes that aren't from 2002
>>
>>36216927
No doctor in his right mind is going to perform bariatric surgery on you unless you're in some shithole country. Liposuction, yes, but honestly your body isn't that bad that you need to waste thousands of dollars on that.
>>
Work out, you aren't fat as in "jesus christ jabba" fat and your little stomach chub could probably be lost with not too much trouble.

I've seen fatter girls get non neckbeard bfs, just bee confident and work out a little if the slight fat really bothers you
>>
File: 57f71c53015c59556b93a6d92cd28b05.jpg (222KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
57f71c53015c59556b93a6d92cd28b05.jpg
222KB, 750x1000px
>>36216927
pull your pants lower so i can actually see more of you please, like this
>>
This is bullshit that's not OP I bet my life on it. You gave yourself away son.
>>
>>36216927
i wouldn't fuck you
>>
>>36217072
>>36217006
Thank you for the kind words. That is actually a little inspiring!
>>
>>36216927
You have a great shape, you're just tubby. Try keto and get off my board reeeeeee.
>>
You aren't bad at all fa m
Get some new clothes though lol
>>
File: UNNNNNNH THHHHHHICCCCCCCCCCC.jpg (152KB, 633x827px) Image search: [Google]
UNNNNNNH THHHHHHICCCCCCCCCCC.jpg
152KB, 633x827px
Quit hiding your fupa in your pantline, and whip those titties out so I can assess the sagginess/pepperoniage.
>>
>>36217120
Kill yourself, your problem is that your standards are way too high. You should feel terrible about yourself and take whatever you can get. If you want more then you need to earn it.
>>
I know that op has a penis.
>>
yea lose some weight
>>
File: the rule.png (100KB, 1254x261px) Image search: [Google]
the rule.png
100KB, 1254x261px
>>36216927
kys op, you deserve nothing but a bullet in your head.
>>
>>36216927
Timestamp and try again. More results will flood in.

>being this new
>>
Wear tighter-fitting clothes [deadly serious]
>>
>>36217039
yeah this pic looks old, dude could have at least picked a semi convincing pic
>>
>>36216927
Clean that fucking room ffs.
>>
File: 1469959038140.jpg (379KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1469959038140.jpg
379KB, 1111x597px
>>36216927
>The last guy who saw me pull up my shirt said my stomach looked like "Jabba the Hutt's nut sack".

top kek

Lose weight and do exercise.
Or just get a robot bf.
Also woman can't be robots.
>>
>>36217273
YES MOTHER
>>
File: MansLife195505May19557_1650.jpg (71KB, 308x400px) Image search: [Google]
MansLife195505May19557_1650.jpg
71KB, 308x400px
>>36216927
Step 1: There are no women on the internet.

Step 2: This is poor roleplay. Most guys have standards so loose that they would fuck just about anything, even if just out of penile curiosity.

Step 3: Op pic has a weird body, but the real issue is the mom jeans. Nothing says "I'm insecure about my body" like wearing unflattering clothes a size too large. If you aren't going to change your gross body might as well stop being ashamed of it. Everyone is gonna die anyway.

Step 4: Offer yourself up as a free use onahole / cum dumpster at school. When I was a kid this one obese Asian chick in my highschool thought she was unloveable until she started giving blowjobs to anyone brave enough to ask. By the end of senior year she had sucked off well over half the school. She had betas at her beck and call every hour of the day and at the end of the year one of them actually MARRIED HER despite the persistent stench of other men's semen. What's more he became a programmer so now she sits her fatter ass at home all day spending his money and cucking him.

Step 5: kys
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.