[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a girl ignores you Why do they do this anons? What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: crying.jpg (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
29KB, 300x250px
>tfw a girl ignores you

Why do they do this anons?

What goes through their minds when they consciously decide to read and ignore your messages?
>>
pls dont ignore my thread
>>
Don't think too much of it man. Girls are trash. Literally all my female friends have 20+ unread messages from guys. They only reply to Chad(s). Women are selfish, self absorbed attention whores. They feed off all the attention they get to the point where these guys aren't even worth a reply. I stopped texting girls 100% and guess what? After two months not one will text me first
>>
>even fucking r9k ignores your thread

JUST
>>
>>36217242
The 2 girls that I talk to are friendless 'fembots'

Why would they, of all people, ignore me?

I'm done with these roasties
>>
>>36216616

You told them about your trap fetish, didn't you?
>>
>>36217363
I just tried to talk to them and they all ignored me.

I don't understand why though because they were acting fine before
>>
>>36217289
Trust me anon shes getting much more attention than you think. Forget her, stop texting. Eventually she'll text you, if not then she wasn't worth your time in the first place
>>
>>36216616
>Like Girl in real life

>She never answers the messages on the internet

WTF
>>
Anyone wanna share their red pills?
>>
Try another OP, some people are just rude
>>
>>36217459

once you realize all girls are copy paste clones who all act the exact same depending on circumstances you learn how to use their bullshit against them and win every time
>>
File: rember.png (196KB, 1129x615px) Image search: [Google]
rember.png
196KB, 1129x615px
Because your messages are fuel that give her the ~emotional strength~ to get filled up by Chad.
>>
>>36217459
>Anyone wanna share their red pills?
If you like girl, ask her on a date asap. Otherwise your attraction window will close.
>>
>>36217459

if a girl is attracted to you, you will know it within a day of talking to her
>>
>>36217838
How can you tell?

originally
>>
File: 1481083633482.jpg (226KB, 640x2187px) Image search: [Google]
1481083633482.jpg
226KB, 640x2187px
>>36217844
The biggest sign is physical contact.
>>
>>36217859
But that's just dumb flirty shit girls do when they want to fuck a chad

How can you tell if they have genuine feelings for you?
>>
>>36217882
>How can you tell if they have genuine feelings for you?

attraction and feelings are different, attraction you'll be able to tell because they'll do things like touch you, always be looking at you, paying attention to you, and they'll willingly overlook cringy shit that you do

>How can you tell if they have genuine feelings for you?

they'll often drop subtle hints, and if the hints fail they'll stop being subtle about it and make it clear. in my experience anyway
>>
>>36217935
>>she starts sending long as shit texts, like 3-4 word pages long
>>starts ignoring me out of nowhere after two weeks of writing
NO FUCKING SHIT. That was because you didnt asked her out and she backed off. You can drop her from radar.
>>
>>36217949

>and if the hints fail they'll stop being subtle about it and make it clear

some girls are too shy to do anything about it and will expect you to make a move first though. just be aware of that. lose your fear of rejection because the worst that can happen is that you end up back where you started if she rejects you
>>
>>36218038
>I'm sure she didn't want anything like that
>I'm sure
Buddy, you suck at getting social clues.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.