[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can I meet a girl at Target? seems like a lot of pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 59490789-487x600.jpg (61KB, 487x600px) Image search: [Google]
59490789-487x600.jpg
61KB, 487x600px
can I meet a girl at Target? seems like a lot of pretty girls work there.
>>
Sure, when I worked there as a part time cashier I got asked out. It only lasted 2 months, but hey
>>
>>36216452
Yes, but bear in mind we're being friendly because it's part of our job.
>>
>>36216452
only if you're attractive and know how to talk to women you've never met.
>>
advice on landing a qt wagie? what if I mess with a barcode so something doesn't scan, then I could do a joke like "I guess that means it's free!"
>>
>>36217812
Then you leave forever because that fucking joke is heard 10x a day

t. Wageslave

Almost made it once though
>chick is standing over by some shit i can be doing
>walk over pretending i just came to do work
>idly talk about work shit a bit
>keep doing this
>eventually we clocked out at the same time and walked her to her car
>we dont leave just stand around talking
>get cucked by chad the next week anyways

Thats the story of the farthest i ever made it with a girl got her number and texted a bunch asked her out
Sorry anon your just a friend
Completely ignore her after and now we dont talk anymore
Feels weird man almost escaped but she wanted chad big surprise only girl who i ever even talked too much less got a number cant help you with that part though she just handed me her phone and told me to put my number in
>>
bump, I love those red shirts
>>
>>36219141
Here's a bump for you. Any questions about working at Target?
>>
>>36216452
Is this a thinly veiled trap thread referring to how Target encourages transgenders and the like to work at their stores?
>>
File: 1490503048959.jpg (27KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1490503048959.jpg
27KB, 511x428px
There's this perfect qt3.14 at the Target near me. I've never had the balls to say anything to her but I see her there all the time. I guess I'll keep doing what I've always done: admire from afar and imagine our life together
>>
>>36216452
Is Brittany Spears hot? Like I think she's hot in this picture but the teletubby she's holding throws me off... Like did they really make her hold that for the picture? Kek.
>>
>>36220407
She's actually underage in that
>>
>>36220407
>Brittany

Leave.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.