[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok. No more playing around. It's fucking hot outside and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 20

File: Anya-Olsen-Feet-2034018.jpg (363KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Anya-Olsen-Feet-2034018.jpg
363KB, 1620x1080px
Ok. No more playing around. It's fucking hot outside and everyone is horny.

Normies who lurk here and also those who post shamelessly... Tell us how to get out and finally get laid.
>>
File: IMG_0022.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.png
260KB, 563x542px
It's easy, you see:
just be yourself
>>
Not op, but I spent my first year of uni with no friends beating off in my room. This summer I will (hopefully) be switching to another satellite campus strictly for my major and
moving to a new part of town. How do I make friends? Not just at school but with the people who live around me. I want to be a normalfaggot and this might be my last chance.

>
>>
Be fit, clean, dressed acceptably. Go outside and be an alpha that talks to women.
>>
>>36216215

I'm clean and dress acceptably, but I'm 5'8" and weigh 125. Do I still have a chance?
>>
File: IMG_1115.png (12KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1115.png
12KB, 300x250px
>>36216140
Keketh
>>
Lmaoooo this fucking entire thread is hilarious LOLLLLLLLL

>Ok. No more playing around. It's fucking hot outside and everyone is horny.

That and the inage hahahahahahaha lmaooo what the fuck op roflmaooogahahahahahahahahahaa
>>
Speak exclusively
With the fruit of haiku style.
Loin-fruit in the wake.
>>
File: IMG_7549.jpg (58KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7549.jpg
58KB, 500x488px
Former cyborg here
Just do these two things

>follow the /fit/ sticky for diet and exercise. Recommend the Starting strength routine. You'll get a good body after a while.
>join a club that has a good amount of women. Eventually you'll be able to socialize

I went from being a cyborg at 18 to banging a new girl every other month at 23
>>
>>36216192
>>36216243

Yep

Read
>>36216340
>>
File: 1491338439513.jpg (93KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491338439513.jpg
93KB, 960x720px
>>36216115
you need to be able to back it up to some degree, but it's mostly mind games. that's the first thing that works. you just need to appear cool and shit like that. it doesn't get more complicated than this overused piece of advice I'm afraid.

do you have a:
>stable job
>money
>work out schedule/results
but not much else going ? a silver tongued but decent-looking half-bum with attitude could be making off with your potential bitch right there already, unless you're packing millions and pull up in a lambo or something but that's a huge jump and some pussy isn't worth that.

find your personal sweet spot inbetween what girls like, and who you are/aspire to be. it takes time, but it's worked for me in ways I couldn't imagine at one point. being yourself exclusively would be nice but it doesn't work. contemporary culture raises everyone in a way, whether we want to or not so we're expected to go along with it for a bit. if you can bend it to your will, even better as it'll feel more authentic.

something like that. good luck
>>
File: IMG_1143.png (726KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1143.png
726KB, 640x1136px
>>36216115
>Brings over a seat
>"Are you new Chads ready for some truth"
My life and confidence has improved greatly over the last year from exercise and "tanning" (which was just doing college school work outside with no shirt/shorts). I'm now lean and have a light tan (I'm Scandanavian so that's as good as it gets). Getting sunlight and exercise is scientifically proven to help with depression. In social situations and girls I have gotten much better by essentially breaking the ice, go up and say something. I still am dieing on the inside but manage to keep composure in front of people, don't over analyze yourself. Best of luck robots
>>
File: ports.jpg (55KB, 439x542px) Image search: [Google]
ports.jpg
55KB, 439x542px
>>36216274
A roastie can tell
When a robot confronts her
With repulsive genes
>>
>>36216192
read letters to his son by lord chesterfield. homie knew his son was a sperg and gave good advice.

always be in good shape and appropriate fashion
flatter ppl not by what they are, but what they strive to become
interact with everyone as you would with ur dreamgirl or boss, give that level of social care
>>
File: pepe_sad.jpg (24KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_sad.jpg
24KB, 385x385px
Why is it that some guys are just better with women? Why can't I be myself, with my current interests and hobbies, and find a woman? Do I really have to start lifting and running and all that bullshit just to experience the same intimacy everyone else seems to have?
>>
>>36216608
Cause youre fucking gay brah

Look where you are dumbfuck
>>
File: IMG_1053.jpg (97KB, 653x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1053.jpg
97KB, 653x682px
>>36216608
No but it helps build confidence, which is the point. It helps bring robots (like it did to me) out of the depression numbness at 3:00 in the morning, and at least conversing with females regularly. If you can find a way to work with your hobbies interests and get a qt, you better share with the rest of us. Otherwise your sibject to the lesser females
>>
>>36216274
That's not a haiku.
>>
>>36216115
I'm a normie, Chad at best.
Had sex with 30 different woman and currently have a virgin gf.
The trick is really confidence. Not kidding.
Be spontaneous, confident and outgoing. Meet new people. Talk to people. Have fun with people. You're not gonna find girls to have a relationship with at a bar or club. Find some other place social where you are guaranteed going to see woman in normal situations.
Be confident is basically all there is too it. Also don't have too high hopes, if you're a 6 at best don't get your hopes up for a 7/10 or higher.
Make best with what you can get.
>>
>>36216215
>Be fit
Not a requirement.
>>
File: 1491974263241.png (1MB, 1100x794px) Image search: [Google]
1491974263241.png
1MB, 1100x794px
just b urself m'lday
>>
>>36216115
talk to ugly/fat girls

pussy is pussy
>>
>>36217071
>Also don't have too high hopes, if you're a 6 at best don't get your hopes up for a 7/10 or higher
Nah, you can try it but keep realistic that it's a bigger chance for her just go away.
>>
>>36216608

There's outliers, but my guess to account for the most of the guys who "intuitively" do well with girls is -

A strong father figure and examples of functional relationships between the father figure and women seen during childhood development.

If you got dealt a shitty hand in terms of parents, then your best bet is just learning through experience, preferably during teenage years.

Most of these problems caused by lack of development in these areas can be alleviated greatly by moderate amounts of alcohol.
>>
>>36217128
>muscular neck
start realizing the neck pill is real
>>
>>36216115
I consider myself a normie, but I don't know how to just go and get laid. I need some form of affection to do so.
Theoretically speaking, you can clean yourself up, go to some bar, get drunk enough to not give a fuck, talk with every single chick there and maybe get a shitty one-night stand.
>>
>tfw attractive chadfag and just being myself actually works
>currently talking to one girl in a serious way and have 11 other side hoes only for sex
>mfw robots cant even get 1
>>
>>36217311
>chadfag
>using anime girl picture
Suspicious...
>>
>>36217225
You're right. Happened to me once or twice when I managed to pull a 9/10.
But it's far better to opt or aim for the more realistic ones.
>>
>>36217364
>But it's far better to opt or aim for the more realistic ones.
It's not about getting realistic (it's true for the most part) but getting over rejection more quickly - you can be rejected by ugly girl too. It's like you've said - confidence what matters most.
that comes from 24 khv anon.
>>
here's what I do:

1. log onto aampmaps.com
2. read review. find a girl who looks good
3. call and make an appointment
4. go over and fuck.

100% success rate
>>
>>36217311

[X] Doubt [ ] No Doubt

Oregon
>>
I can't find any bitches I find attractive
>>
>>36217591
this is honestly the worst type of horny, where no bitches u find would even do
>>
>>36217520
>>36217350
>implying chads cant meme

lul
>>
>>36216115
i ate pussy when i was 13 and im 14 now going to meet with a girl tomorrow and take her V card she peng af and gone get dicked down. just dont look like shit, message girls and ask them to come round then eat some puss puss
>>
>>36217943
You are disgusting. I despise you with all my heart and soul.
>>
File: 1487028441119.jpg (132KB, 630x395px) Image search: [Google]
1487028441119.jpg
132KB, 630x395px
My best advice for somebody who thinks they can ascend from robot to cyborg is this: make friends first.

After finishing school, you are on your own as an adult and it is much easier to meet women through friend circles than it is cold-approaching them in public. If you have a buddy with a gf, that's good too because you can ask her if she could hook you up with somebody.

I am a cyborg and the couple of gfs I've had in my twenties have been because of friends. If you meet somebody you're compatible with and go out with them on a date, chances are that you'll end up bf/gf fucking each other regularly.

Just my two cents
>>
>>36218082

Bump for the normies just logging on
>>
4 out of the 6 girls I had sex with asked me out first.

I never learned to make a move. Not even chad.

t. skinny twink boi
>>
File: realman.jpg (293KB, 789x700px) Image search: [Google]
realman.jpg
293KB, 789x700px
>>36216255
wait i posted this when i was at the gym
but now that i see it, what the fuck its not about the ass. you posted feet. fuck off op, you're not funny and its fucking ridiculous how pathetic you guys are. literally go outside.
>>
if you want to find hot people, go to california. but literally 0 of them would want you..
>>
>>36218501
my problem is that I can only make a move when I've been drinking. In fact if it weren't for alcohol i'd probably still be a virgin. now that I don't drink anymore I can't get with girls either.
>>
File: tmp_28754-images(5)1026460311.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28754-images(5)1026460311.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>36218674
Xanxax, phenibut, kratom, kava. Your welcome

Phenibut has the most effects for being the least druglike and xanax is at the opposite end of the spectrum
>>
>>36218726
for me Xanax removes social anxiety, but doesn't lower inhibitions, so I still don't have the courage to make a move
>>
>>36218760
Yes but lowering inhibitions is a sum negative effect and means you can't take it before a lunch date, or in the morning,
>>
>>36218798
if you're already on a date, then you already made a move. I'm talking about like at a party or social event. I used to get shitfaced so I would act without thinking. Now I don't drink anymore and tend to overthink which prevents actions. Xanax can take the edge off but doesn't cause me to act without consideration like alcohol does.
>>
>>36218843
Yeah but would you able to get shitfaced before work/class and use the lack of anxiety to actual interact with people? Phenibut lasts 8-10hours, kratom 6ish, kava and xanax 3-4
>>
>>36217110
>t. fatso
>>
>>36218501
What places are you at where girls just walk up to you and ask you out?
>>
>>36219002
Probably highschool.
>>
>>36219002
the swingers' club by the campfire where someone's just fallen in
>>
>>36217452
You're right. I don't understand why you're a 24 year old KHV. Are you fat?
>>
>21st century
>need drugs to text message

>any other century
>be heroic and wage wars
>no multivitamin needed, all inner strength

Why are 4chan animelickers the weakest?
>>
I go on the internet, dating sites and i try to exercise and fix my hair and dress like a normal person. Polos, some nice pants and i generally land a date with someone, doesn't always lead to sex.
>>
>>36219247
I have to be hooked into an i.v. from a live person to b able to txt girls
>>
>>36219355
u should see me street game, I have to drag around another person on the other end of the i.v.
i'm so cocky so funny when hooked up to that i.v., blood of the champion
>>
>>36219447
the first time I got laid, the bitch actually got tangled in the tubes, so after I unplugged, I fucked her right there.
the next girl was a bitch I met online, she was doing the same thing, that sex was the best (we stayed hooked up to the i.v.s)
>>
You stick your penis in
Then you take it
You put your penis in
And you shake it all about
>>
>>36219680
even that is so complicated, i need to whine about it on a forum
>>
File: mfw.jpg (173KB, 2000x1922px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
173KB, 2000x1922px
>>36216140
>It's easy, you see:
>just be yourself

hahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahaaahahhahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahhhahahhahahahaahahhahahahhaahhahahahahahhaahhaahhhah...
>>
Bumping again for all the newly arrived bots.
>>
>>36216243
Can confirm, I'm the exact same and lost my virginity at 17, and now I'm 19 and I made out, felt up and got a handjob with a girl yesterday. Be glad you're not under 5'5 (actual Manlet cutoff) and like my friend who's an extreme introvert who won't even try despite still being young
>>
Hi. Am normie. No, not really - though the criteria to define norminess do seem to possess a certain protean quality, as if to fit anyone who challnges some underlying assumptions of this board.

Anyway, you wanna know how to get laid? How to go out? Go fuck yourselves, those ain't the right question. As a wise man once said, we are mysterious beings in a mysterious world, with the only certainty of our death. Every other consideration, every generalization, is an attempt on out destiny as living beings - and as such, I'd much more like to have pointed questions to answer, instead of the tantalizing vagueness of some blurry, penile istinct translated into a handful of awkward words.

For what's worth, I'm a 22 years old guy with six sexual partners and as much, if not more, "relatioships". I want to help.
>>
>>36217071
>Be spontaneous, confident and outgoing
What the fuck does this mean? Juggle swords in front of women while talking about my trip to the more "authentic" parts of Europe?
>>
>>36221310
>I'm the exact same and lost my virginity at 17,
>This normalfag thinks he's a robot and knows anything about fuck
You're literally ahead of the curve, average age of virginity loss for men is around 18.
Try being 25+ and a virgin you retard, that's what we mean when we say 'robot'.
>>
>>36221310

How did you get into the situation? What led to the handjob?
>>
>>36218501
they were prolly bootlickers ya sperg
>>
>normies! How do we become normal? how do we have sex?

>listen here robot, I have had sex with over 10 women who were all objective 6/10s or better, btw it helps when you have an 8" dick tho.which I definitely have. I am a very sexually active person with a very nice large cock.
>>
I really hate how if you're not persuing sex constantly and don't have it constantly on your mind you're automatically an outcast. Why can't people just be more refined? Sex is great when it's like a forbidden thing. When it's just the norm and dictates literally how every social interaction occurs it's just like "meh who gives a fuck".
>>
>>36221978

What the fuck are you even talking about? Most people I hang out with (normies) aren't pursuing sex on a constant basis. Not thinking about sex doesn't make you an outcast LOL. Clearly, you must have some other problems.
>>
>>36216115
You have to just be yourself

Unless you're ugly, poor, short, tiny-dicked or stupid, in which case you're fucked.
>>
>>36222656

Bumperino so we can get the newfag opinions. Come on, normies, get in here and teach the domo robotos how to get the ladies.
>>
File: POTPIE.png (983KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
POTPIE.png
983KB, 1366x768px
>>36216115
the fact that you are desperate to have sex yet avoid social interaction is the exactly reason why you will never get laid.

1.) You need to talk to as many women as you can and simultaneously NOT expect sex. One of them will fuck you, but not everyone so put up the facade of being a nice person. Do not sound overtly nervous (slouched posture, voice crack) or act desperate around them. Just act like you don't care where you are. Always seem disinterested even they bring up a topic you're really into but keep talking about it. They will more than likely not know a god damn thing about the interest anyway, women just make conversation for the sake of conversing. Always keep the conversation going.

2.) The next step is hanging out with them. This can be initiated by either party but if you do it, make sure to follow the same steps above. Don't sound excited to hang out with her. YOU are the one that wants to go somewhere. SHE can tag a long if she wants. You'll also need some conversation throughout the experience so talk about interests that she mentioned before but again, don't be enthusiastic about it. If it's a topic you're familiar with, educate her on it.

The idea here is to sound as pretentious as possible without putting her off too much. Women want what they can't get. So, if they see a loser that doesn't suck up to them, they'll notice you and eventually, ask themselves why they can't get you. They'll want to get to know you more and want to see how you are in bed. Which brings us to our last step.
>>
>>36223312

3.) Sex is the easiest thing in the world. Anyone can do it. Once she starts getting touchy feely with you, be sure to pleasure her first. At this point, you're going to reverse what you did in the previous steps and tell her that she's beautiful etc. You'll start making out, grabbing each others asses.You should take her pants first and eat her pussy. Don't hold back, just lick it thoroughly and slip your fingers in there when she starts breathing heavily. She'll blow you then you hump her doggy style. The rhythm is easy to get.

t. robot turned normie, lost virginity at age 23
>>
>>36223335
bump so robots can read this and finally run out of excuses to be on this website
>>
>>36221699
Get some type of hobby pertaining to the arts or humanities, something that makes you "different" so you can connect with girls sharing that interest. For me it was Music, and her and I bonded over that. I also play in a band to make up for my lack of phisique(not an althete or tall but if it's any compensation I'm the fucking bassist) I invited her to see us play and we talked after and arannged a date. On that date, We discussed Music and pulled all the strings and took her to a record shop, art museum, and a nature walk at sunset(make sure your date leads to a place where you can have an intimate ending) The park closed after sunset but her and I insisted on staying and going deeper into the woods to see what it's like to avoid any sign of civilization. We ended up at dock on the riverside, sat in the edge, and I asked "you can lie down and rest your head on my lap and stargaze" (ask rhetorical questions, girls don't like indecisive guys that would've asked "do you wanna rest your head in my lap?" That allow her to say no, i learned the hard way) she lied on my lap, and we stared off for around 20 minutes until she started shaking because of the cold, I said "here" propped her up and lied her down next to me opening up my jacket as she put her head inside my chest below my chin and covered us with my jacket. We lied like that for over 30 mins. (kindve too long for what I was about to try) after that I said "hey" rolled her over on her back, got on top of her and went for it. We made out for a really long time and it progressed when she went under my shirt and rubbed my torso, this led to me feeling her breasts from the outside, that led to her reaching into my pants jerking me off, witch led to me pulling up her shirt and licking her tits.
>>
>>36221525
>>36221525
> Normies who lurk here and also those who post shamelessly... Tell us how to get out and finally get laid.

Also if you're 25+ you need to have the normalfag lifestyle in order to get randomly laid, that's the first step they'll tell you. If you wanna get straight up laid be confident, get on tinder/bumble, if you have no social life and be as straightforward as you can with arranging a date, and keep that straightforwardness and confidence going whilst on said date and she'll give you signals that she's interested in you.
At best I'm a cyborg, my heart wants to be useless and disgusting but my dick wants me to fuck and be a loveless psychopath.
>>
I'm forging a cold approach path
>>
I feel like a fucking billboard on tinder, not flyn. I probably would nope the bitches i pick anyways
>>
>>36224185

You need to take a class in grammar.
>>
BUMPERINO BURPERINO SO WE CAN GET ALL THESE ROBOTS LAID AND OFF THIS CONTAINMENT BOARD.
>>
>>36217298
you disgusting fucking degenerate
>>
File: wirt is my hero.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wirt is my hero.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
>>36216115
It's fucking simple. To start, lose weight.

>But... muh genetics!
Weight loss is literally calories in versus calories out. Do more cardio and stop begging your mom for tendies and you'll be fine.

Dress better. It doesn't have to be extravagant. Spend an hour on /fa/ and learn how to not dress like a robot.

Clean yourself up. Shower daily. Put effort into smelling nice. Look like someone approachable.

Once you've done all this, talk to people. It's that simple. You can entirely fuck up a conversation, but at the very least, it's practice. If you keep at it and don't beta out, you'll notice yourself getting better at it.

>Muh autism!
Get over yourself. Unless you entirely lack the ability to get better at something, that's just an excuse. And seeing as you've figured out how to navigate this website, you're fine.

>But I'm a shut in!
Then go outside you fucking idiot. Leave your house. Join clubs. Get a job, and talk to people there. Go back to school, make friends there. If you like in any 100,000k plus population city you'll easily find people with common interests, and if not, save up some money for a car and drive there.

Of course, this is all for sex. If you want a relationship with someone that isn't dumpy, then that takes full on lifestyle changes, and constantly improving yourself to become a better and more reliable person.

But I've lurked this board for long enough to know that you'll pull any excuse out of you asses to explain why I'm wrong. I'm not. You just have to commit to being a better person.

Robots aren't beyond saving. You've only convinced yourself that they are.
>>
HEY GUYS JUST GET FIT DUDE LOL.

Fuck you. I'm not even fat. I just have shit facial aesthetics. Nothing I can do about that.
>>
>>36223312
>>36223335

>Don't sound excited to hang out with he
>SHE can tag a long
>sound as pretentious as possible

drop the red pill bullshit, but the rest is solid.

lost my v at 21
>>
Real Answer?
be Chad
>>
>>36216115
Become a manipulative fuck and learn to lie. Pick up on the weak-willed women and the ones that are ugly yet fuckable or the ones that have issues.

Yeah, it's going to make you feel like shit but you will get laid
>>
>>36225778
>It's fucking simple. To start, lose weight.
Don't even need to do this honestly.
I'm a fatbot, 6'2" 300lbs and I got laid this weekend.
I just used tinder, swipe right to everybody and pick and choose. I met some nerdy girl and we've been talking the last few months, finally went out to meet her. We fugged and made her my gf.
>>
lower your standards for one, and actually shower neckbeard
>>
>>36216378
>that pic
>10' 1"

In his defense, that is a really short bridge. I've never seen one that short before.
>>
>>36217128
He knows how to please the ladies.

Just DEW it.
>>
>>36216115

Carry yourself as a cocky, arrogant, high-status shitlord. Game and self improvement are two distinct things and I think too many robots fail to realize that
>>
>>36216115
I lost my virginity my first month of college. I just forced myself to be social. Went to events on campus, introduced myself to people on my floor in the dorms, that kind of thing.

You have to make the effort. Stop being antisocial and put yourself out there.
>>
>>36216115
I was 15 and very handsome in high school and the woman who would become my wife became infatuated with me and started stalking me, lost my v card to her about a year and a half later.
>>
File: 1484844672577.png (586KB, 541x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1484844672577.png
586KB, 541x1223px
tinder, it was that easy. Went from 0 to 20 in my first year in college

I still don't ask anyone in real life, too beta
>>
>>36226822
I really regret not using Tinder sooner.
I'm in my third year now, hopefully I can get some during my fourth year.
freshmen like upperclassmen, right?
>>
>>36226701
you dont even live at home with parents?hahahahahahaha
fucking normie kys
the entire reason you got laid is because you had a dorm to fuck in you fucking retard.
try doing that shit at home with mommy and daddy around.
>>
>Most men are willing to have sex with a woman, even if they don't like her personality. Even if she's a bit of a bitch and there'll be no relationship after sex, most guys are still willing to have sex with her and have a good time.

>Yet the same rule doesn't apply to women. An attractive woman could have sex with 95/100 guys who are ready and willing to have sex with her, but she doesn't because most guys don't even make her feel that much attraction at all.

>Most men go through life thinking women are attracted to men for the same reason men are attracted to women, they assume that women are attracted to physical appearance and nothing else matters.

>To make a woman feel sexually attracted to you, it's about a whole range of things that have nothing to do with looks, like conversation, body language, personality, vibe, and how you respond to what she's saying/doing

>They also assume they should be nice to her, get to know her, and then hopefully she'll give you a chance
>But by using that approach a guy is only able to make a woman feel affection for him in a friendly way, rather than attraction in a sexual way

>These guys don't know how to make her feel turned on with flirting, by creating a sexual vibe between them, using their body language, and responding to her words/actions in a way that turns her on

what the fuck?
>>
>>36216115
If you're a social retard no amount of tricks will get you laid
>>
>>36227090
This is all true anon.
>>
>>36226971
I've brought my GF home to meet my folks and still fucked her in my childhood bedroom. You're over 18. You're technically an adult. As long as you're not totally overt, why should your parents care?
>>
>>36226971
I lost my virginity at 17 when I cut class with my girlfriend and fucked in my room.

>tfw my step-mom came home from work early and I had to sneak my girlfriend out and then I found out years later that my step-mom knew what was up.
>>
>>36227241
Parents usually do. They were teenagers too. I thought I was being soooo sneaky with my GF and then my Mom asked me if she needed to buy me condoms.

It was one of our more awkward conversations.
>>
>>36227163
No it's fucking not I'm 5'4 and 279 pounds I couldn't create a sexual vibe if I tried
>vibes and body language
complete bullshit, all women are whores.
>>
File: 1421555320925.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1421555320925.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
There is this girl I met this year that most of you guys would most likely consider ugly but she's go this very deep sexy voice everytime she opens her mouth my dick goes to the stratosphere.

What do I do, anons?
>>
>>36221417
thanks anon, that made me laugh.
>>
>>36227550
Who cares what we think? Get up in dem guts son.
>>
>>36227550
I just saw this post somewhere
>>
>>36227485
I'm 5'8" and 255lbs (was 285 lbs before I found out I had diabeetus and fixed my diet and exercise) and my wife is much more attractive than I am and we fuck like rabbits, her libido is bit higher than mine so some days I just tie her up and make her cum with toys.
>>
>>36227857
I wish I could have you banned for this, get off my board.
>>
>>36227996
You think that's bad? I'm married with a kid.
>>
>>36228040
>5'8
>255lbs

Seriously, fuck off.
>>
>>36227485
Yes all women are whores. That's why none will sleep with you.

JFC, it's not that hard. Go to the gym, drink only water instead of soda, be in relatively decent shape, and have a personality and interests. I know girls who are absolute 8-9's that straight up told me that if a guy is a 6 that's fine with them.

Granted, guys who ARE 8-9's get more chances, but if you can't back it up with personality you get nothing anyway.

Teasing, lightly making fun of = flirting, confidence, gives impression that you're not trying to impress her, ie you have other options.
Being super nice and friendly = doormat, desperate, friendzone, ie you're nice to her because you have no other options and you can't lose your shot at this one. All you fucking robot idiots think that women go for assholes because you see them treating girls like human beings instead of putting them on pedestals. The truth is that behind closed doors they're way nicer to these women than you'll ever be
>>
>>36228056
Oh I'm not >>36227857. Just a different normie, kicking in the doors to your temple.
>>
>>36227485
Get a migdet Italian or Latina girl that are at 5'0. My parents are like that
>>
>>36227996
Fuck off kid, I've been on 4chan since 2006 and /r9k/ since its first inception (we're currently on the 3rd)

>>36228056
what's wrong with being a fat manlet?
>>
>>36228169
Just wanted to say that basically all I had to do to lose 30 lbs in 3 months (married 255lb manlet here) was to only drink water and stop eating fast food, I'll probably be my ideal weight by the end of the year.
>>
>>36228212
YOU'RE NOT A FAT MANLET YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT YOU'RE 5'8
>>
>>36228208
Yeah, they're gonna be attracted to someone who's 5'4 just because they're smaller.

Dumbass.
>>
>>36228169
I'm too ugly to flirt.
>>
being a chad doesn't mean shit if you have the social skills of a fucking spoon
>>
>>36228292
Listen midge, just cuz you are microscopic doesn't mean that I'm not short.
>>
>>36228356
>Women won't have sex with you if you're boring

Leave the house sometime, dumbass.
If you got a big dick and abs that's all that matters.
>>
>>36225778
How does a robot dress?
>>
>big dick and abs is all that matters

Yeah, but what if you have such severe social anxiety where you're afraid to even talk/or look at them? How will sex happen at that point?
>>
>>36228535
WOMEN WILL FUCKING RAPE YOU
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>36228317
Assuming you're white theyl be attracted to that mainly instead of having to choose between greasy daygos and spics
>>
I literally can't even walk into a bar. That's how fucked I am.
>>
>>36228775
same, I wouldn't know where to sit or what to order to not make me look like a fag
>>
>Attractive women don't need to do anything to impress most of the single men she meets, they're already impressed because she's attractive

>For her life is a case of men just standing around with their dicks out saying "I'll put it in, I'll have sex with you" or "Give me a chance, can I be your boyfriend? Can I have sex with you?". They're all just hovering around her, that isn't exciting to her.

>What she wants is a guy that can make her feel attracted but also make her feel like she has to impress him and build up his interest enough to the point where he'll give HER a chance to be with him.

WHY ARE WOMEN SO FUCKING STUPID
>>
>>36228761
I'm black.

Captcha: N/A
>>
>>36228599
lol you're a dumbass. no wonder you're an incel
>>
>>36228981
GET.OFF.MY.BOARD.
NORMIEFUCKINGSHITS.
>>
>>36228868
Let em get that BBC or get some south Asian girl fresh off the boat. Your options are limitless if you lower your standard
>>
>>36229135
My dick is wild tiny.
>>
>>36216340
>tfw one last semester starting September.
Will be my last chance to redeem myself, ima join every club possible and actually attend this time god dammit. I'll get /fit/ this summer.
>>
>>36229175
That's why I mentioned the SA girls
>>
>>36229056
you're the one wondering how to get laid. either take the advice or keep being a loser incel
>>
File: damn.gif (966KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
damn.gif
966KB, 432x288px
>>36216140
>tfw trying this
>>
I have a shitty SX PJ bass that I want to upgrade, what are the best P bass pickups and bridge jazz pickup? I would get a MiM Fender or a G&L but I really beat my basses up and Id rather have nice electronics that I can transplant to other basses
>>
>>36216378
>find your personal sweet spot
You have effectively inspired the fuck outta me. Seemingly profound advice anon.
>>
>live in a dorm with 500 other people
>take care of appearance
>never been laid in a year and a half
>some dumbfuck who looks like literal genetic waste goes home with a girl once a week or so

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36216115
its not hard to understand:

you have to conform to the normalfag in every aspect to be accepted. you have to like their music, their sports, their humor, their activities, everything. why? because you need to be able to relate to them. if you can relate to them then they can relate to you and thus, friendship. if you can relate to many people and like things that most normalfags like, for example, rap music or liberalism.

you cant do it any other way brother, this is the only non awkward way do to it and also a chance for you to learn how to make relationships, but remember.

YOU MUST CONFORM TO THEM, THEY WILL NOT CONFORM TO YOU. EVER.
>>
Whenever I hang out with my friend and his girl it makes me depressed because I'll never have that.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.