[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ooohhh i love 13 reasons why!! im not a bully anymore!!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: DXS3FzC.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DXS3FzC.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>ooohhh i love 13 reasons why!! im not a bully anymore!!!! i feel so sad for being an asshole all my life!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES OUT
>>
>>36216004
It feels good to know that I was the bully. They'll never say this, but physically abusing people smaller than you is a great way to boost the ol' ego.
>>
File: 1491505318738.jpg (79KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1491505318738.jpg
79KB, 315x315px
>>36216004
I didn't like that book
>>
Normscum will never change their behavior towards introverted or otherwise socially unfit people, simply because it's a core social mechanism to preserve the fabric of society itself and keep it from subversion.
The only thing that movie accomplishes is a shitload of self-righteousness.
>>
>>36216179

because its a choice to be this way

you prefer the safety of your isolation to the real world, we resent your cowardice and failure to uphold your responsibility to fellow man

learn to talk to people yourself, and then you'll learn what it's like to be loved by others
>>
File: IMG_2101.png (453KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2101.png
453KB, 600x1000px
>>36216227
Put yourself in others' shoes before trying to advise or instruct them.
>>
>>36216004
Is it any good?
Last week someobe said to me that "it was soooo heavy" but from the looks of it it seens like stupid normie shit like Skins
>>
>>36216227
I never actually said otherwise. People will always look down on us and this movie only serves to make normals think high of themselves as being oh so sensitive because they were touched by a movie that clearly uses every mechanism to touch precise emotional fibers.
I agree with the other guy in one thing though: you normalshit actually think everybody is just as you so you go around giving """advice""" such as
>Just bee yourself dud :^)
Which only makes things worse.
>>
>>36216475
It's not a movie it's a series
Netflix original
Peak normie
>>
>>36216004
The stupid cunt who killed herself was a literal whore who dug her own grave and blamed every body the fuck else.

Holy fuck and they did such a hard, trying job to do everything they could to make her look like an absolute victim.

It's the fucking epitome of millennial school drama.
>>
You are right except for one thing you forget: people can just be so "weather talkers" or I have the biggest one. But all right when you write "move your ass guys".
>>
>>36216004
I wish people actually understood how bullying worked,before trying to act against it,it would be AMAZING.
>>
>>36216326
it's pretty good to be honest.It also has a 9.2/10 on IMDB.

Even if you don't like the plot, the music,acting and the small details are extremely good.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.