[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"...now class, in light of this most recent school shooting,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 276x183px
>"...now class, in light of this most recent school shooting, if you can think of anyone who might be a danger to himself or others..."
>>
>>36215374
"What are you looking at, nigger ?"
*a-ah, if only I had balls to say that, what a bunch of gay*
>>
>>36215374
wow, even more social ostracism
guess I'll shoot you all now
>>
File: 1491522917176.jpg (106KB, 758x985px) Image search: [Google]
1491522917176.jpg
106KB, 758x985px
>>36215374
>"Mrs. Normalfag! Anon sure looks like he's ready to go postal! Better get him a pepsi.
>>
>>36215374
Lol normies don't realize that this behavior probably causes more deaths.
>>
>>36215709
>HAHAHAHAHAAHA no satcy !!!!
If you give Pepsi to anon, he will fart to death HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
>>
File: angry-bald-man-holding-a-gun.jpg (85KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
angry-bald-man-holding-a-gun.jpg
85KB, 707x500px
>>36215374
>most recent

I'm so fucking old that I was in high school when Columbine happened and it was pretty much the "first" school shooting (yes I know it wasn't the first one you autistic historians).

Part of me was of course shocked and saddened, but another was secrely psyched because then that would maybe mean that kids would stop making fun of me and fear me and respect me.

Instead they just followed me around even more and kept saying things HEY MARILYN MANSON WHERE ARE YOUR GUNS ARE YOU GONNA SHOOT US FAG HAHA DO YOU SUCK YOUR OWN DICK

>tfw Canadian so I couldn't just buy a rocket launcher from wal-mart or a flea market unlike Trumpistanis.
>>
>>36215481
Exactly
Is kind of funny how in murica the social mechanisms of self preservation actually have the opposite effect.
>>
>>36215917
Man, I remember that. I was in 8th grade, I think? We had a counselor come to our class and talk to us about our "feelings".
>>
>>36215709
>pepsi
KLL ALL HUMANS
>>
>>36216080
same, 8 or 9th grade.

We didn't have a counsellor or anything because I'm not American.

On 9/11 our English teacher who was dual-citizen American came into our French class and just said "America has been attacked" and walked out.

Everyone stood and sat there in stunned silence for a second.

Then almost everyone started cheering and screaming and slamming their desks. We weren't anti-American or anything we were just dumb kids that got over-stimulated with that kind of heavy news.
>>
>>36215917

MORE LIKE, AUTISTIC /his/torians BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wake me up inside
>>
>>36215374
>awkwardly looks to my left and right to see if they're looking at some else
>pretend not to notice everyone staring at me
>>
File: 1474687495745.jpg (10KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474687495745.jpg
10KB, 300x250px
>So... you've found me out anon. You've discovered my plan to slaughter every single one of those disgusting normies.

>Naturally, I can't let this get out. I'm going to have to kill you.

>But maybe... if you can prove you're one of us, I'll let you go...

Wat do?
>>
File: 1438491264231.png (223KB, 356x334px) Image search: [Google]
1438491264231.png
223KB, 356x334px
>>36218462
>show him all the pictures i have saved
If he sees this pic and still doesnt believe me i never had a chance anyway
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.