[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im a bisexual cyborg femanon who cant get any from either gender

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

im a bisexual cyborg femanon who cant get any from either gender while my NEET best friend manages to pull 3 people in one go. where am i going wrong guys? every attempt i make ends in either my own humiliation or creeping other people out.
>>
Are you physically repulsive in any manner, including smell?
>>
>>36214737
>NEET best friend
is it a girl? I want a NEET gf
>>
are you ugly?

>tfw lesbian femanon but would never date anything less than an 8/10

i'm just as entitled as the malebots ): maybe it's from only seeing beautiful women in the media while guys get Seth Rogen as representation...
>>
>>36214757
physically hard to say, i think i look shit but ive been told im hot or beautiful by numerous people. i only smell when i stay indoors and cba to shower, keeping myself away from potential dick/pussy. i dont think my physical appearance is the main issue
>>
>>36214771
shes a girl but shes taken by ralph soz
>>
literally post any contact information at all on /r9k/ and you'll be married within a minute
>>
HOW FERTILE ARE YOU

I WANT TO BREED
>>
>>36214839
okay next question
how many mental illnesses do you have, and are they the bad ones (BPD etc)
>>
>>36214888
i have pcos so not very
>>
>>36214919
havent been diagnosed with anything but i myself plus a few others suspect i have some kind of sperg disease. sometimes act fairly autistic plus the usual MUH DEPRESSION shite, as well as erratic/manic behaviour at random times
>>
>>36214737
location? i want to fuck you
>>
>>36214995
west london senpai
>>
>>36215016
close enough desu, can i come over on friday?
>>
>>36214839

This is always the standard answer when someone is asked if they're ugly on here.

If you've been told you're hot and beautiful by several people, why can't you get a date?

If you were told you're hot by your friends, this generally doesn't count.
>>
>>36215030
its questions like that that make me sperg out anon <3
>>
>>36215059
the fuck? in what way? it's just text on a screen. answer. can i?
>>
>>36214976

You sound like red flag central. You don't have a disorder, you're just a special snowflake who wants to be different. You have negative personality traits.

Fix them and people will want to be with you.
>>
>>36214923
How do you deal with it?
Have you gained weight what if your on the pills and want to get pills on ADD or something?
>>
>>36215051
i think my personality is offputting somehow and i seem to give out an 'i dont want to get fucked because im a lesbian' vibe even though im not. ive only been approached by old indian men and women on the bus and i cant flirt/start a decent conversation without wanting to die of embarrassment
>>
>>36215116
>i cant flirt/start a decent conversation without wanting to die of embarrassment
we dont have to flirt or talk though. we can just go somewhere and have sex
>>
>>36215078
the problem isnt people not wanting to be with me the problem is im shit at responding to passes people make at me/realize too late.
>>
SETH!METH!
>>
>>36215165
looks aren't everything to all guys, really. i'm crushing on this girl who isn't that good looking because she's super positive, there are other girls better looking than her but I want her
>>
>>36215156
you live in london anon?
>>
>>36215203
>you live in london anon?
nah i dont, but i can get there
>>
>>36215114
i dont deal with it lmfao i need to go to the gp acc thanks for reminding me anon
>>
>>36214923
Answer my question, you're being an attention whore, please answer my question!!!!!!!
>>
>>36215223
sounds lovely but i reckon im too socially spasticated to pull something like a quick meetup off <3
>>
>>36215270
i think i just did? idk i have like 3 periods a year its pretty good actually i dont want no fucking pills
>>
>>36215279
ah i see. sounded like something drastic and spontaneous was what you wanted. how about saturday instead then?
>>
>>36215304
c'mon anon, u could get raped, think about it.
>>
>>36215304
Are pills bad?
Do you drink tea then? If so what type of teas do you recommend if you know of any
>>
>>36215279
No idea why but I get the feeling you're a slut.
>>
>>36215324
i think about getting raped a lot anon dw im on that
>>
arrite, i'm out, finna go try to pick up chix
>>
>>36215365
i dont drink tea and i dont take pills cos they make you fat
>>
>>36215373
fucked one guy like 3 years ago probs counts as being a slut by the standards of this board
>>
>>36215431
oh and a girl
>>
>>36215410
Then how do you deal with pcos, a.w?
>>
>>36215431
Mainly the way you type and how you want to have sex with any random guy.
>>
>>36215455
i dont rly do anything about it, i just have disgusting rotting ovaries
>>
>>36215517
cba for punctuation
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.