[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your only friend is trying to be a Youtuber and can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1470102040563.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470102040563.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>tfw your only friend is trying to be a Youtuber and can't hang out with him anymore without him recording literally everything you do together
Is this the end of our friendship? I can't stand being on camera, I hate it.
>>
>>36214713
are you 13?
just say it i wouldn't be surprised i met teenagers here before
>>
>>36214713
A good chance. The ever present portability of camera and the availability of an audience, at least in my mind, has destroyed traditional relationships and experiences. A vacation is not longer an escape, its a production for the consumption of others. The same with your friendship, it is no longer something shared but something managed and produced for consumption. Its an insidious kind of evil that causes people to think about their whole in such a different way.

Or maybe I am turning into a luddite, whose only source of meaningful human interaction is an image board. Such strange times we live in
>>
>>36214713
>>36214797
i don't get it. What makes you think he's 13? You see 13 year olds trying to make it on youtube by vlogging? I don't understand.
>>
>>36214713
he records you while he fucks your boypussy too?
>>
Probably, yeah. Your friendship is now a product to him. It's just about money now.
>>
>>36214857
Uh yes? Also the majority of people wanting to become vloggers are underage
>>
yes it is.
fuck him. get a new friend.
>>
>>36214936
>the majority of people wanting to become vloggers are underage
And you're basing this on, what? All the top vloggers are adults.
>>
what does it take to make money as a youtuber? just be attractive?
>>
HOW I LOST MY BEST FRIEND BECAUSE OF YOUTUBING: part 1/17
HugeFaggot
>>
Channel name?
Ill make sure he never wants to be a YouTuber again.
>>
>>36214857
that's because i seen a lot of kids youtube videos playing with their friends
most of them are 11-13
really cute but they stop posting fucking attention whores just want views and shit
>>
>>36215024
aryanchad
>>
>>36214936
How do you find them? Casey Neistat and the vine guy are the only vloggers I ever see on the trending page of yt. At least as far as vloggers who don't have a stationary camera go.

and those two are adults, for the record. Which is why the 13 y.o question seems so random...
>>
>>36215108
by "the vine guy" i mean logan paul

i heard he was an ass when he still got that vine dosh because he would like flip trash cans n shit and not clean up after he finished recording. It's all hearsay but i wouldn't put it past him is the thing
>>
>>36215108
>search box
>type my vlog,my reaction,or whatever stupid shit you want to watch
>order by date
how can you not now how to find videos on yt ...
>>
>>36215537
>>order by date

Who does this then proceeds to complain about shit no one watches and no one knows about
>>
>>36215875
not who...
whom'st
>>
>>36214978
You don't anymore. YouTube is dead.
Just open any channel and scroll to the bottom of the page and turn restricted mode on and look at how many videos are restricted on the person's account. This means all those videos are not in the search engine and are not visible to anyone who isn't subscribed or isn't logged in and over 18.

>>36214713
My friends and I record the stuff we do all the time. It's mostly playing video games though since her all pretty much neets that sit inside. Nobody really minds, it's just sort of a thing we do. It's sort of a home movie thing I guess. I guess it's fun for them to see stuff from a different perspective even though they were there. None of them really ever record though so I don't get to experience this.
>>
>>36216307
>This means all those videos are not in the search engine and are not visible to anyone who isn't subscribed or isn't logged in and over 18.

oh my fucking god. I guess I've not been fucked by that since I only use youtube while logged in on mobile and my laptop...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.