[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mum just taught how to prepare crepes. Here's my "first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Crepes-559x559.jpg (53KB, 559x559px) Image search: [Google]
Crepes-559x559.jpg
53KB, 559x559px
Mum just taught how to prepare crepes.
Here's my "first creation" .
It was decent
>>
>>36214622
share originaru recipe
>>
>>36214622
is that a rare crepe?
>>
>>36214622

nice. people usually fail their first one so you're a lucky lad
>>
>>36214784
>crack 2 eggs in a bowl and give it a scrumble
>add half a glass of sugar and mix till it dissolves
>add about half a bottle of milk and
>start adding the flour and mixing at the same time till the mixture is thick enough
>oil a big pan once it's hot and use a ladle to spread the mixture
>flip it once the rim looks nice and brown

>>36214802
it's OC

>>36214859
I Guess . My mother was near me all the time , tho.
>>
>>36214622
>Not forcing that roastie whore to make you crepes herself.
>>
>>36215008
Are you planning to keep learning how to cook? Or will you stop at crepes?
>>
>>36215037
I would like to learn how to cook the more recipes I can , now that I'm still at my parents place . Surely they wouldn't like to know I eat fast food on a daily base.
>>
>>36214622
It looks like a shitty slice of pizza. Does it even have Nutella in it? Is that a plastic plate? What sort of tard are you?
>>
>>36215119

If you want to cook for yourself, for your meat needs I suggest cooking easily freezable food, like cutlets or dumplings, for a week ahead. I am experienced in fact, and could drop you some tips
>>
>>36215164
>Does it have nutella in it?
Ofcourse

> Is that a plastic plate? What sort of tard are you?
Yeah it is. The fact is that I hate to wash dishes afterwards .
>>
>>36215164
I see you don't eat crepes often, and neither have you eaten one with sour cream. I suggest you do both some other time
>>
>>36215209
>absorbing all of that BPA because you're a lazy piece of shit

lol
>>
>>36215249

It could be pla for all we know
>>
>>36215206
thanks that would be nice . Right now I'm learning some pasta dishes since it's pretty cheap and easy to make, also I would soon try making some rice .
>>
>>36215008
>half a glass of sugar
>half a bottle of milk

the fuck are these measurements? how big of a glass? how much milk is in a bottle? Are these european measurements that I've not heard of?
>>
These biscuits look good,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qu3FDUSJbM

Better recipe but more advanced:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_DQglKSQts
>>
>>36215354

Rice is ez, as long as you managed to make crepes, you'll pull it with aplomb. What recipe will you use?
>>
>>36215389
mother measurements , it's more of a feeling than a recipe . The glass was about 200ml and the milk 500ml.
>>
>>36215389

Half a bottle of milk is approx 450 ml in my place, not OP. Half a glass is something like 100 ml, but it's different everywhere. I don't like recipes with glasses and shit too
>>
>>36215477
Zafferano rice is what I have in mind rn.
>>
have you ever milkfried bread? its fucking good
>>
>>36215534
like a french toast you mean ?
No I haven't
>>
>>36215528

Well, good luck matey. Gonna lurk the thread for a bit more so ask if you want any info from a cooking amateur.
>>
>>36215607
good to know.
Thanks famalam
>>
>>36214622
more like your first "crepation"

hehe!!
>>
>>36214622
Nice, I guess you could say it was your first crepeation
>>
>>36215834
>tfw someone posts the same thing as you in the post directly before 2 minutes earlier and you don't see it
>>
>>36215885
delete your post

fuck you, bro
>>
>>36215209
>>36215164
>Nutella
What's with this meme?
You closet homos do know that Nutella is the equivalent of something like Alienware or Beats by Dre in the tech world for example, aka overpriced low tier crap sold to uniformed brainwashed by ads normies.
I could go to a local store and literally buy the shittiest 1$ jar of some generic chocolate spread made in some German dumpster by turkish 8 year olds and it will be the same if not better than Nutella.
>>
>>36216769
>"I can't afford to buy it so it's shit"
>>
>>36216828
Anon is right, though. In Germany you can spend the money you'd spend on Nutella on chocolate spread that has actual cocoa in it. Tastes way better.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.