[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you can't make make fun of fat people or slutty women,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: index.png (7KB, 254x199px)
index.png
7KB, 254x199px
>you can't make make fun of fat people or slutty women, who choose to be this way
>making fun of brainlets is A-OK

Why is society so unfair? There is literally nothing you can do about being low IQ, no matter how hard you try, nothing.
>>
>>36214185
You can move to sub Saharan Africa and be a relative genius.
>>
>>36214185
its ok anon

everything will be fine

i love you
>>
>not making fun of all of those things and telling people who nag you to eat shit
Brainlet, just because people tell you that you can't do something, it doesn't actually bar you from doing that thing.
Fuck those fags.
>>
>>36214185
People often mistake knowledge for IQ/intelligence.
You could memorize books

To answer your question,low IQ individuals are often not an asset for the tribe/society, while fat people can be industrious, intelligent and social.
>>
>>36214185
It's because everyone thinks they're the smartest person in the world anon, I feel as if the average person, especially someone who makes fun out of stupid beyond a friendly joke, is doing so because they're intellectually insecure

Dw, I'll give you a hug and I'll kiss your empty forehead, I don't mind stupid people, they're kinda cute desu, I used to have a sub 70 IQ friend who I tutored through school and played vidya with at night, even as 16 years old I'd need to read out long sentences for him, people made fun out of him and I defended him, but one day he betrayed me and I couldn't bring myself to like him anymore~

that being said, if you argued (aggressively) with me then I'd probably end up calling you stupid out of annoyance.
>>
Low IQ doesn't mean low intellect, it means you're retarded when it comes to STEM qualities (pattern recognition, visualization, calculation etc). You can still succeed socially
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.