[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most beta/cringiest thing you've done to try

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 22

File: 5wzDPSn.jpg (746KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
5wzDPSn.jpg
746KB, 2688x1520px
What is the most beta/cringiest thing you've done to try to get a girl/get laid?
>>
>confess my love for a girl at a nightclub
>she walks away and we never bring it up again
>currently friendzoned
>>
Went vegan for a qt animal rights girl.
>>
Nothing because while I may be a cringeworthy autist, even I am not stupid enough to want to hurt or embarrass myself by caring about sex or women romantically.
>>
>ex-gf was 9/10
>dont ask me how I did it dude, seriously I don't know.
>within 6 months of dating she just gave me looks of disgust whenever I did anything that wasn't basically just sit there and shut up
>she sucks some guys dick on her 20th birthday, we fight, I take her back
>after a year and a half of being cucked, barely getting any pussy, she dumps me, I cry so much my face is literally covered in snot like a child.
>I try to hug her, she pushes me away because of the snot.

kill me dude.
>>
>>36213204
Source on that thick ass pls
>>
>>36213374
How is it dating if you never do anything with her.
>>
>>36214154
I wish i was fucking there mate.
>>
>>36214154
how can one woman be soooo THICC
>tfw you finally gave in and fell for the thicc girl meme
>>
>confessed to a chick that I loved her without even talking to her before
>We date and fuck for like 8 months
>>
>>36213374
nobody cares you piece of shit normalfag
>>
>>36213338
I don't blame you. Sex > Meat.
Not by that much though.
>>
>>36214739

Fucking heresy, I prefer eating meat for the rest of my days than having sex for the rest of my days
>>
File: nihilist_kid.jpg (33KB, 480x462px) Image search: [Google]
nihilist_kid.jpg
33KB, 480x462px
>awkwardly hold hands with girl during a scary film
>girl then distances herself from me and dates a literal shekelberg Chad
>>
>>36213204
pretended to be cool with transgender shit.
couldn't hack it, ended up spitting out redpills and didn't get laid kek
>>
>>36214739
>sex > meat
Holy shit you're fucking retarded
>>
>>36213374
She wasn't your girlfriend, she was your owner. If it makes you feel any better, it sounds like you were a loyal enough dog.
>>
>>36214890
>cucked by Shlomo Shekelcock
>>
I wrote a song for a girl.

It wasn't a sappy love song though, it was a metal song about all the shit I would do for her to go with me.

She gave me a pity date.
>>
>>36213204
I drawed a picture of her and me that took more than 2 weeks to finish.

She than asked me if i want to go out with her on saturday and she only said that this is really cute and that i became one of the most important persons in her life and that i'm her best friend.

Next week i wanted to ask her if she wants to go out again with me.
>>
>be me, 6th grade.
>crushing in a girl
>Valentine's day
>write her a love note asking her out
>she reads it in front of her friends
>everyone laughs
>go home and cry.

I didnt learn my lesson in 9th grade either when I got heart shaped chocolate boxes for a girl and tried giving it to her while confessing.

Sigh.
>>
File: 1394769017034.jpg (61KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1394769017034.jpg
61KB, 184x184px
Started shaving my legs because Stacy offhandedly mentioned how much she liked that swim-Chad shaved his
Apparently it doesn't have the same effect when you're a horribly uncoordinated, unathletic loser. Got bullied for a whole semester for it
>>
>>36215147

did you do it, namefag?
>>
File: 1476090257780.gif (563KB, 374x354px) Image search: [Google]
1476090257780.gif
563KB, 374x354px
okay why not

>go to meet girl I met on interpals, had known for 2 months
>plan to stay at motel near hers and visit her every day, be there for 3 day weekend then bus back
>we're just gonna get drunk and watch movies and shit all weekend, eat food, etc
>get there, get supplies, go back to hers, start drinking
>play board games and drinking games
>eventually, thanks to alcohol, I somehow chad a line and somehow say, "if you get it right, I'll kiss you" to which she replied, "or you could just kiss me anyways" (still a proud, proud moment of mine)
>make out, drink more, order pizza, she falls asleep lying on me, we wake up the same way we fell asleep
>today she's kinda cold
>leans away when i try kiss her
>don't know whats happening or why, because I really like her
>proceed to start drinking at 9am, blasted by 3pm
>this is where it gets bad, and gets foggy
>start just following her head as she leans away and kiss her
>realize it kinda feels rapey so stop
>have a nervous breakdown, end up sitting alone in one of her rooms playing with her cat for 5 hours, was weird
>end up just asking her if she likes me, she say yes
>well terrific then whats the problem
>nothin
>so I start drunkenly rambling
>about being so alone
>and so fucked up
>I even talk myself into, outloud might I add, telling her I love her, and I still remember it no matter how drunk I was
>"I just really like you, it's not like I love you. Well, I mean, I kinda, like all the feelings are there and I feel like we're really connected so yeah I love you."
>for some reason though, we're still cuddling after this, and I cop a feel for awhile yknow get the juices flowing maybe, she's drunk and cuddling me for some fuckin reason right? end up falling asleep, wake up still cuddled
>wake up, remember everything, say I'm just gonna go home early
>she says OK, I ask for a kiss but she leans away but I got it anyways
>she messages me twice then never again

2 months ago, btw. was real weird.
>>
>>36215768
What country are you and her from?
>>
>>36215768
The problem was probably that you didn't fugg her. Girls get over a lot of shit, but if you don't fuck her when she's offering, you're pretty much done for.

I had a situation illustrating this some time ago
>be me
>freshman year college
>somehow hit it up with girl, 7/10, from dorms I met through a buddy from my hometown
>still don't unserstand exactly why or how but she gets flirty
>asks friends if I have a gf and such, wants to hang out often
>whenever I get drunk I kinda want to get with her but when I'm sober I get incredibly suspicious of her motives - khv back then, still kv
>kinda flirt on and off from october to january
>couple of times rebuff her hard, unfriend her on fb
>don't talk to her for a month the last time
>every time after, she immediately just forgives me and wants to hang out again
>finally get her to come to my room as my roommates are gone, to watch movies
>can't figure out how to turn this into sex, so eventually get bored and tell her to fuck off
>she never returned a mesaage after that
>>
>>36213374
I don't want to end like you

I mean seriously you brag about having an 9/10 ex gf and not knowing how you got her but she obviously didn't want you at all and she thought you were a retarded ugly loser, so you were literally some beta cuckold that for some motive she made you believe you were her bf
>>
Date a girl
>>
Took selfies on my "abs" when i was in HS

I was skinnyfat kek

she totally dig it

still didn't fucked her because i'm scared of her, i think she wants to have babies with me
>>
>>36213338
stop stapling bacon inside your hat, Reese
>>
>>36215292
Are you.... me???
BTW this comment is original /R9K/!
>>
4chan.

Now I feel like crap.
>>
>>36216971
The hell is wrong with you, anon? You're not only an autist, you're an asshole.
>>
File: lw_f'ee.jpg (78KB, 719x983px) Image search: [Google]
lw_f'ee.jpg
78KB, 719x983px
>>36213204
on hs there was a cute girl seating beside me at the back of the class, her white lingerie was showing so i start touching it with my index finger (she didn't seem to notice) then i move forward and i started touching her ass from the side with my left hand, she didn't reacted at all and after a few mins i stopped and then she just looked at me for a while. later she complain to a friend that i didn't move on her.
>>
>>36215292
Fuck, similar thing happened to me.
>5th grade
>obsessed with qt small quiet normie boy
>Everybody knows I love him and I get bullied mercilessly
>I bake cupcakes at home with my mom one day
>I put a heart on one in icing and put it in a margarine container and put it in his desk at recess
>He laughs at it with his friends and pitches it in the garbage when he finds it
>I stand up to go to the bathroom and cry
>chair sticks to my ass when I stand up
>I start to cry in front of everybody
>scream "don't look at me" and run away

the teacher felt so bad for me.
>>
Posted a craigslist ad saying I'm gay but want to try a girl just to be sure. It worked more than once.
>>
>>36218085
Good reference lel
>>
gave a girl a ride home from work. i use to work at a grocery store, a girl told me that her and her husband had a fight. i said fine. all she did was use me to get a ride home. she just talked shit about me when i was out pushing carts.
>>
File: Sucy 10.png (372KB, 545x457px) Image search: [Google]
Sucy 10.png
372KB, 545x457px
>>36213204
I've never tried to get laid, probably why I'm a virgin at almost 29.
>>
>>36213374
Nice!
Got kinda the same story

Whores
>>
File: 1491245489886.jpg (29KB, 375x592px) Image search: [Google]
1491245489886.jpg
29KB, 375x592px
>interacting with girls
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIESSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36213338
Reminds me of my ex Robert rip
>>
>>36217069
Nah. It's not like that.
Speaking from experience, such endgames happen when we manage to meet and seduce a very sheltered girl, who does not know her worth...
Then gradually she evolves in society, understands she is 8-9/10 and slowly hates you for being there : a sign of her past weakness and down-mating.

Depending on how scared she is to go jump on Chad, she can take months to throw you
>>
File: 1456621427070.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1456621427070.png
551KB, 964x912px
>>36213204
uh
source pls?
>>
File: IMG_2223.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2223.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>36213301
Literally me a couple weekends ago

I still wanna die
>>
>>36213204
Told her if we lived in the middle east I would rape her.
Not really beta I guess.
>>
>>36213204
I...I wanna smell it
>>
>>36218988
>one of million creepshots of random women on the street
>"TELL ME THE SOURCE"
go outside more.
>>
>>36218394
This made me feel bad because I did something similar in grade/middle school to a grill
>>
Met a girl online
Cute
We went on a date and enjoyed our company
We just stayed friends
A year later she was frustrated she wasn't getting laid
Told her we could go get tested and after the results we could have sex
She declined
A month later she got genital herpes from some rando
>>
File: 1491533680608.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491533680608.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
>>36218951
Fucking this. Same thing happened to me. was with her for 2 years before it was time for her to "figure herself out"
>>
Can't think of very many things, i did cling to dim hope more than once to girls/women who were my friends and i hoped some day they'd want something more with me. Im 30 and stopped caring, i have a stable job, enough money to go around and i generally live a life free of problems and heartache. I can honesty say all those rejections were for the better, everyone around me is dealing with divorce, financial troubles, child custody and paying child support
>>
>>36215768
>>eventually, thanks to alcohol, I somehow chad a line and somehow say, "if you get it right, I'll kiss you" to which she replied, "or you could just kiss me anyways"
this means you're clear for sex. you had enough balls to follow through with everything else except taking her shirt and pants off, lmao

>>proceed to start drinking at 9am, blasted by 3pm
wew

>>end up just asking her if she likes me, she say yes
>>well terrific then whats the problem
>>so I start drunkenly rambling
>>about being so alone
>>and so fucked up
you said a 'chad' line (the 'kiss me' line) but your entire demeanor said 'beta bill', especially talking about your shitty problems to a woman who just wanted to be fucked.
>>
File: 1293747337636.jpg (15KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1293747337636.jpg
15KB, 576x432px
>get a 2hr bus out to a campus where an erasmus student invited me over
>was hanging with her dumb fucking erasmus group for most of it
>eventually go back to her dorm
>she points to the kitchen floor
>'So this is where you'll be sleeping, I'll get the blow-up mattress'
>try to kiss her but she's not into it
>lay awake half the night because the outside sensor light keeps making a shit ton of fucking noise throughout the hours
>wake up
>my phone is dead so I hafta stick around a while and let it charge
>finally get a 2hr bus home after an awkward goodbye
>>
File: 1449589517322.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1449589517322.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
the cringiest thing I've done is probably confess my love for a Norwegian camwhore on a fake fb acc without actually saying I love you. we both had fake fb accounts, it was for trolling reasons but a bunch of us became internet friends. shortly after me spilling my spaghetti in the most cowardly of ways she vanished. fuck you Jon, please come back

irl though my spaghetti is contained by me forever holding my tongue because im hella avoidant - schizoid. I don't want to become a wizard but I will, probably. 8 more years then I'm tossing my grimoire at the nearest prostitute.

anyone else like this?
>>
>>36213374
>Sucked some other guys dick
>Took her back

Loser ass bitch, you must have no self respect. Don't try to make it seem like you're not a cuck because you are. Did she make you wear a chastity cage too? Was the little sex really worth your self-respect and manhood?

I will NEVER be in a relationship with a girl who isn't HAPPY to be with me, even if that means dating someone who looks worse than me. And until that happens i'll be happy to remain single.

I almost dated a girl who wanted to 'settle' with me because one of my friends that she liked dated a different girl. Soon as I found out that I was a rebound I ghosted her.
>>
>>36220404
>Loser ass bitch, you must have no self respect

where do you think we are?
>>
File: 1482176039679.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1482176039679.png
42KB, 655x509px
>in high school
>literal beta quiet kid who sits in the back
>girls always pointing at me and saying something inaudible from across the room and giggling
>guys always looking at me and joking about me
>everyday i just took it like a bitch and waited to go home to my vidya and mums cooking
>one day girl walks up to me and looks back at her other girl friends who are all watching her and laughing
>girl asks me if i have ever kissed a girl
>mumble n-no
>she sticks out her hand in front of my face and says i can kiss the back of her hand if i want
>years of rage explodes
>say "Yeah well im gay so u can fuck off bitch"
>shes stunned
>turns and walks back
>room silent everyone looking at me
>next day it gets around that im gay
>suddenly girls start joking with me instead of at me
>ask me a bunch of shit about how being gay is like
>get invited to fucking SLEEPOVERS
>i thought those only existed in disney movies
>get to sleep in the same bed as nice smelling high school girls
>take a liking to this one girl in particular named Amy
>One day over at a girl friends house and Amy is there too
>Me and Amy are in the kitchen talking and im dishing out compliments one after another
>she laughs and says thanks and blushes and says its a shame im gay or she would be all over me right now
>suddenly blurt out that im not gay
>she is stunned for a moment
>yeah, im not gay
>she excuses herself and goes back to the rest of the girls
>after a minute of pacing back and forth in the kitchen sweating my ass off the girl whos house im at tells me that i have to go
>call my mom to pick me up and cry into the pillow when i get home
>go back to school and everyone is looking at me even more
>the bullying has multiplied tenfold
>even when i walk across the stage to get my diploma someone in the crowd yells "LETS GO FAG!"
>mum and dad in the crowd are appauled

thank fucking god college was a clean slate or i'd off myself
>>
>>36220691
I'm sorry, anon. You were so close.
>>
>>36220404
>I will NEVER be in a relationship with a girl who isn't HAPPY to be with me
well that makes it easy since no one will be happy with you
>>
>>36220691
>not saying "I'm bi."
>>
>>36214154
If she wasn't curving her spine to unnatural degrees that chick would be flat as fuck
>>
I picked up playing guitar and singing, joined a band and still no groupie pussy
>>
>>36218418
this shit is smart, gonna remember this for when I get desperate for some fugg
>>
Befriended the guy whose twin sister was a qt. Somehow people found out I had a crush on her and the guy never wanted to hang out with me again, even though he was cool too.
>>
>Meet some girl on habbo hotel
>Start talking with her, which turns into phone sex for 9 months.
>She lives in the other side of the country.
>I'm 15 at the time. A friend of mine spends the summer with his family in a city 7 hours away from her by bus.
>Tag along with him, stay with him for a few days, then get on a bus towards the city.
>Call a hotel in her city, small place, about 8 rooms. Tell them my son needs a room for 3 days and wanted to call in advance since he is 15. They bought it.
>Pay 3 nights at a hotel in cash.
>Meet her. Kiss, have a good ol' afternoon.
>She needs to tell me something.
>She is a diehard christian, hasn't mentioned it in 9 months of daily hour long calls.
>Wants to take me to her evangelical church, filled with full grown men who looked like pedophiles.
>The sex talk has dissapeared. She gets pissed whenever I try anything sexual.
>Go to her church, have the most awkward afternoon ever. Seeing grown men acting like they are being possesed by god, the cult master saying random shit pointing at people as if it was a divine revelation, the girl singing salms and crying. I could go on and on...
>After that afternoon tell her this was a mistake.
>Spend the next day in the hotel room watching tv.
>Get back to my friend's with a few kisses to show for it.
>>
>>36220691
Are you fucking retarded? You could've just said "Well, I'm actually bi"
>>
>>36221201
Yeah i'll fuck your bitch in the meantime.
>>
File: 1472204007017.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472204007017.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
Currently writing an alternate lyric version of this to make it apply to oneitis and me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z9DleiIa9Y

Doubt I'd ever play it to her though. I've been playing guitar for about 9 years and naturally have a similar vocal range to John Prine but I still reckon I'd choke up from nerves.

>tfw probably could be semi professional musician by now if it weren't for autism/depression/inertia/laziness
>>
File: 1416714797141.png (24KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1416714797141.png
24KB, 509x411px
Made an origami lotus flower for this bitch's birthday. That was after I wrtoe her a letter and drew a picture of her.

I am embarrassed of even bringing that up in my mind. Fuck those days.
>>
>>36213204
>was dropping off an 11/10 (no joke) qt at her house after work one night
>it's like 3 am
>get out of car to go smoke a cigarette with her
>purposely lock keys in car so I can imply that I should just sleep at her place
>forgot that key fob is broken, have to press twice to lock both doors
>tfw I only locked one
>qt opens the other and I have to play it off as "Silly me!"
>>
File: thenotebook.jpg (41KB, 368x500px) Image search: [Google]
thenotebook.jpg
41KB, 368x500px
I read The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks just to have something in common with a girl I liked
>>
>>36223512
creepy.
you are a true robot sir.
>>
>>36213204
Nothing. I did absolutely nothing.

Never even trying to get laid is probably more pathetic and cringy than any other form of trying.
>>
File: bbqZokS.jpg (1008KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
bbqZokS.jpg
1008KB, 2688x1520px
>>36218988
use your brain found the source in 2 min
>>
>>36223512
>11/10
>smokes cigarettes

nope...
>>
>>36224313
I'm so beta and thirsty that I'd smell that seat.
>>
Not really cringy, but i agreed to all of the stupid shit she believed in, like fucking feminism
God, it fucking hurts to even think of that.
>>
>>36213204
>What is the most beta/cringiest thing you've done
be myself?
>>
>>36213204
It wasn't free.
>>
>>36213204
None. I'm not an idiot
>>
>>36213338
theres literally no ethical framework that defends meat eating

the only reason im not a vegan is because i try not to think about it and just enjoy eating meat too much

good for you
>>
>>36220691
no you idiot

you should have said something where you're normally 100% gay, but for some uneffable reason she's all you can think about, even even though you're totally gay, you can't get over her, she's like an exception to your gayness so to speak

ive heard girls talking once about how they would like it if a guy went gay after them so they could be the last girl they were with, so girls have all sorts of bizarre fantasies, so best thing you can do is make up some far flung story that her involves her ineffable attractiveness and you'll probably get somewhere
>>
>>36218394
FUCK
I did a very similar thing. I'm a guy though, did it for a grill and everyone called me gay and laughed at me.
>>
File: 1484632245802.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1484632245802.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
>>36213204
>I missed out on prime teen ass
>>
>>36221884
this isn't actually that bad.
>>
I convinced a tranny into letting me fuck her to find out if she was really a man trapped in a woman's body or a confused tomboy that needed some dick. Turns out she wasn't gay at all, just needed some good dick, which she got from the chad she fucked after me since i only lasted for about a minute
>>
>10th Grade
>Buy girl I barely know Valentine's gift
>Tell her I love her over Myspace

Despite this being extremely cringy it's actually the one thing that doesn't make me cringe when I think about things, I cringe to much more tamer and mundane things.
>>
>>36222336
the origami and the letter are absolutely acceptable; drawing a portrait like napoleon dynamite...ehhhh....not so much m8
>>
>>36213204
there was this one person that i laid where they were like i don't want to look up area 51 memes and then made out with me and then one thing lead to another. that would be a dope ass story to tell to your kid LOL
>>
>>36218249
Fucking Chad Thundercock here
>>
>>36224363
you are a fucking pussy if you wont fuck a girl whos hot AND smokes cigarettes.
no wonder you lurk this board.
pussy.
>>
File: 1441819401408.png (23KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1441819401408.png
23KB, 800x800px
I tried to hit on an old classmate(we're talking elementary) through miitomo when it was hot.

I didn't do any ultra beta shit like compliment her character, but I tried asking her out through the IM's
>>
My dad's a famous director. When I was like 13, he cast me in one of his movies with a few speaking lines.

Somehow, I got my dad to work into the script the name of this cute girl I met at summer camp. Just because she fucking asked.

I recently decided to check her facebook page. She's ugly now and has a bf. Finna kms
>>
File: Hell.jpg (88KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
Hell.jpg
88KB, 854x859px
I went to one of those online schools for highschool and I talked to a lot of fucking girls and one girl I liked so I told her after maybe two months of talking and she told me outright she wasn't interested

Throughout the rest of highschool a few girls showed interest but I snubbed them because I thought I could do better and didn't think they were worth the hassle of getting my parents to drive me across the state for just snuggles (a lot of these girls were Christian and refused to give out sex or didn't even know what it was beyond the reproductive subtext)

However, once I got into college I completely stopped talking to girls altogether until very recently, in my third year and even though only because I work with them in class

I probably wouldn't be here right now if I hadn't had such high standards
>>
File: 17098805.jpg (127KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
17098805.jpg
127KB, 600x600px
Converted to islam
>>
>>36227382
Kek, i almost converted to Judaism
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.