[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a straight woman only gets along with men, what's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3641.jpg (49KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3641.jpg
49KB, 700x933px
If a straight woman only gets along with men, what's wrong with her?
>>
>>36212863
well for starters that's not a women the bulge is that of a cock.
>>
Probably because she has more masculine interests.
>>
>>36212881
You're fucking retarded and have been brainwashed by trap threads. Congrats, you're a cuck.
>>
>>36212863
Considering that men give women special treatment, I would imagine that such a woman would have to be mentally stunted.
>>
>>36212863
I dated a girl who was "one of the boys" who said that "girls are too dramatic".

She eventually fucked l i t e r a l l y everyone in her circle of 12+ friends, and a bunch of people outside of that social circle, myself included.

Ironically, her playing musical chairs with everyone's dick is what caused drama. but hey she did fuck this small-dicked autistic anon so she can't be all bad.
>>
Autism.

unsurprisingly muted
>>
>>36212928
That depends I know girls that have really masculine interests and just don't get along with girls. That doesn't necessarily make them mentally stunted.
>>
>>36212951
So why can't she get along with other women who have 'masculine' interests?
>>
>>36212863
Since no answer in this thread has been worthy, I'll tell you the truth. The reason she "only gets along with guys" is that every girl who has gotten to know her realizes what a crazy bitch she is and the few male friends she does have are only friends with her for the pussy. Simple.
>>
>>36212963
Because they just don't?

The same question applies to males that don't get along with other males or similar interests.

Why aren't we buddy buddy even though we browse the same board?

You can't single out women on that question.
>>
>>36213030
Why, then, does every group of guys with one girl in it, hate that girl and only keep her there for her pussy?
>>
>>36212863
She probably has an abnormally high IQ, like 125+ on the Weschler scale. There are less females with very low or very high IQ than males, and very intelligent females often have that problem where they have a hard time relating to other females, and have trouble finding a male attracted to them, and they to him.

It's the female version of the "nice guy" problem. Most males are turned off by very intelligent women, or at least by women who are noticeably more intelligent than them. All guys say they want an intelligent gf, but what they mean by that is like 110-115 IQ, meaning she appreciates their humor and isn't closed to new interests. They don't actually want a woman who knows more than them, can solve problems better than them, is more emotionally independant and stable than them, etc.
>>
>>36213030
>Because they just don't?
That is not an answer. Why don't they? I assert that it is due to the special treatment they get from men. That they are mentally stunted and need to get special treatment to function socially.
>>
>>36213030
>Why aren't we buddy buddy even though we browse the same board?

But we are
>>
File: 1403401949193.png (276KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1403401949193.png
276KB, 1280x720px
>>36213139
>I assert that it is due to the special treatment they get from men

Are you mentally stunted if you get special treatment from women? No? Then invalid answer.

in b4 i-it's different I have a dick!

>>36213053
>every

Not in my group of friends or anybody else's that I know for that matter. Not sure what kind of friends you're hanging out with. Sounds like a good reflection of yourself.
>>
>>36213274
If I was an attractive man who for 'some' reason could only get along with women who gave me special treatment, because they were attracted to me?
Then yeah, I probably would be mentally stunted.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.