[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got fired from my job, im going to have to move back in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1490882579104.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1490882579104.png
207KB, 403x433px
I just got fired from my job, im going to have to move back in with my parents, and im having a breakdown.

please, someone speak to me. I dont have any friends, please.
>>
shut up you are a massive fuckup
>>
>>36212325
I know I am. It hurts so bad.
>>
>>36212275
That sounds unfortunate, Anon.

>>36212325
Rude.
>>
>>36212275
Here, have a (You) to make you feel better.

Now please greentext how you got fired
>>
Where from and how did you get fired?
>>
>>36212275
if you had friends they would have let you stay with them until you found a new job.

haha
>>
FUCK OFF NORMIE GODDAMN YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PLACE AND A JOB FUCK OFF SOME OF US HAVEN'T EVEN LEFT OUR HOUSES IN YEARS
>>
Hi jobless anon, I hope everything works out for you and you can secure another job. Maybe when you're not job hunting you can watch some anime or play some vidya to calm down. Best wishes from a robot in Australia.
>>
>>36212343
>>36212349

From a marketing company. My job was to write press releases and stupid shit for websites and Amazon pages and shit. I wish there was at least a good story but the truth is that the manager just thought I was working too slow during my temp period and fired me.
>>
>>36212275
Do you have good savings from your wagey days?

It's a little bit too early to make the most of a NEET summer but it's still not all bad.

Try to get another job sooner rather than later if you need the money though. The NEET Lyfe is mire that will swallow you.
>>
>>36212389
I have about $5000 in savings, but I'll have to use that to pay rent immediately so actually around $4500 with utilities and shit.

I don't want to be NEET im in college so I can survive for another month with no job but after that I'm through. I'm so scared of sinking into the NEET lifestyle, I already have no friends.
>>
>>36212369
Thank you. I'm going to start some anime soon.
>>
>>36212421
So, assuming rent + utilities is 700, you'll have at least another 4 months to find a new job. Just start looking today. Also, do some research to see if you qualify for unemployment benefits, it depends on your state.

Don't stress, anon. You can do it! Just keep your head up and you'll get through this no problem.
>>
If anyone has any advice, please help me.
>>
how much did your last job pay
>>
>>36212555
About 16 dollars an hour. It was part-time though.
>>
>>36212626
did you work 10 hours
>>
File: red-pill-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (35KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
red-pill-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
35KB, 800x800px
>>36212372
Those wageslave jobs in fast paced environments are designed for actual robots, not self identifying robots.

Let the feelings pass through and enrich you. A door closes, another awaits you to open it.

Its the will of Continuity, the greatest God who ever is.
>>
>>36212555
also nice numbers.

this is an original comment.
>>
>>36212658
around 20

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>36212275
Get a new job, something you enjoy doing maybe?
Now fucking greentext how you lost your job.
>>
>>36212711
Become unarmed security for good easy job while in college.

Usually a lot of free time. Always guards needed.
>>
>>36212731

>be at work
>sitting at desk
>typing away
>boss asks to talk to me
>go to his office
>he tells me I've only completed half the stuff I needed to get done for the past few days
>tells me that I'm just not the right fit
>I dont put up a fight
>cry in my car

Happy now? It's really not exciting.
>>
>>36212275
>>36212372
>>36212421
>>36212626

>16 dollars an hour
>fucked it up
>fucking 5k in savings
>owns a place
>still has a "breakdown" and even whines on /r9k/ about it

oh fuck off and stop crying already. if you still can't do this, just give up already.

to cut this one real short, you're a fucking pussy in a much better situation than you think. again, fuck off.
>>
File: 1488220097312.png (244KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488220097312.png
244KB, 1000x1000px
>>36212275
Take this chance to set something up for yourself anon. You're in college and you have an internet connection, nothing holding you back. Break free from the chains of the wage life and be your own boss. Godspeed.
>>
>>36212766
>wagecucks will defend this somehow
>>
>>36212275
Maybe talk about it with your parents?
They love you, you know?
They will help you out.
>>
Jfc anon, where do you life? Is unemployment a huge issue there? If you don't live in any fucked up country you don't need to fall into despair because of being fired. You were smart and saved, and you're in college. This doesn't mean you have to be a NEET. Try to find some lesson here and start looking for the next - better - job. You got this.
>>
>>36212885
My parents live in New York, I live in Philadelphia. NY is retardedly expensive so I don't want to go back
>>
>>36213024
But at least you still have your parents as a safety net, right? It's ok to feel bad about this for a while. Give yourself time to get back on your feet.
>>
>>36213024
why didn't you get the work done typing stuff out
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.