[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when did you exactly give up on women? When did you realize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: 13446143531.jpg (21KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
13446143531.jpg
21KB, 400x386px
So when did you exactly give up on women?

When did you realize that none would ever love you for the pathetic faggot you are?
>>
When a girl started at my work,who has they exact same morals as me, is cute, is a virgin, and doesnt do drugs, starting dating the chad who fucks woman all the time and does do drugs.

Thats when I gave up.
>>
>>36212311
Then she wasnt like you, she was just young and you halo effected on her.
>>
I didn't give up on women, they gave up on me.
>>
>>36212328
No, everyone who knows her has said she would be a much better match with me because we are exactly alike. The Chad has even told me he lies to her about everything he has done, so she has no idea what he is really like.

For contrast, he HAS told me everything hes done, which is mostly typical exagerated Chad normie shit but whatever
>>
>>36212266

16, and it was less about being a whiney bitch and more about making a smart decision for my life. I think MGTOW and robots have a lot of bias and anger towards women and that's why they won't date. That's autistic, there's plenty of logical reasons not to date - mainly it being a waste of time and money in the long run.

If you just have up for no other reason you might want to reevaluate.
>>
>I have a new boyfriend!!
>Oh cool what's he like.
>What do you mean.
>Like tell me about him...
>Well he's tall, he has car... yea.
>What thats it.
>... i guess
>4chan was right all along. I give up.
>>
File: love.jpg (142KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
142KB, 1152x768px
>>36212379
If she falls for him she will fall for other guys like him.
but dickmove of chad to tell you about it
>>
>>36212438
Unfortunatly I look "chadly" to some normies, so they always feel compelled to talk about all the women theyve fucked to me. Its actually really annoying.
>>
>>36212266
I gave up on the thought of a serious relationship somewhere around 12-13 years old.
>>
>>36212464
You got a pic for us, fellow roboto?
>>
>>36212596
No, only because im moritified that someone will find out who I am
>>
>>36212266
Right around the time i tried to ask my crush/"childhood friend" out and she flat out told me to drop dead.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (8KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
8KB, 189x267px
>>36212266
When you like a woman and want to as her out how do you approach the situation?
>>
File: tfw.jpg (44KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
44KB, 600x800px
>>36212266
>Meet cute girl
>She is nice to me
>Very nice actually, we become close
>Or so I think
>She meets another guy
>She doesn't even talk to me anymore

Turns out I was just a stopgap for her previous broken relationship and now she barely acknowledges my existence. I wouldn't mind as much if she didn't said I was someone "important" for her previous to meeting that other dude.

I believed her. I have no friend, I was a 22 years old virgin (now 24) and I believed her. Since then I gave up.
>>
>>36213304
Shit. Well, wouldn't be the first time I've heard of this happen
>>
File: images-5.jpg (9KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
9KB, 194x260px
>>36213304
Guys also have the fear of other men being close to their women so often times they'll make them cut ties. It's unhealthy and probably means they won't last... But they do it
>>
>>36213435
Hypersexuality in our culture has made both men and women cheat and generally be sexually unloyal
>>
File: images-6.jpg (11KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
11KB, 188x268px
>>36213469
Definitely not all of them. Actually I can't think of many women who have cheated. Where I'm at its not uncommon to meet women in their 20s who haven't been sexually active. But being an over bearing "who are you talking to, where are you going, who are you with" is the most likely way to make your partner leave you
>>
When I realised a relationship is not what I truly desired, every time I see a couple walking around I just get an empty feeling if I imagine myself in their position.
Even if I'm with other people, thanks to certain experiences, I can never consider us a group, only me & them.
>>
>>36213425
Why do they have to lie tho ? I thought women had more empathy. She said to me things no other woman have ever told and then she ditched me like it was nothing. I even confronted her about it once and she just said that she had no idea what I was talking about. A complete disregard for my feelings.
>>
File: images-4.jpg (9KB, 206x244px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
9KB, 206x244px
>>36213631
Eh. I wouldn't get caught up in it, she sounds manipulative. I'd just face the fact that now you see the real her and move on
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.