[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sY tUXUoK1Y Click on this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: friendly human.jpg (547KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
friendly human.jpg
547KB, 500x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sYtUXUoK1Y

Click on this video and go to the comments. Look at all the people defending this fucking genetic monstrosity- most of them, almost all of them, are women.

Why is this? Are these women misdirecting their maternal instinct to this faulty bag of skin and bones, or are they just calling it beautiful to feel and look like good people? Why do women do this?
>>
>>36211990

This is a child that's going to die soon, just leave her alone.
Her mom is trash though for parading her around the internet for sympathy and money.

Women do lie to each other all the time about what they think of each others' appearances though. It's a you hype me up I'll hype you up kind of deal.
>>
>girls feel sorry for a genetic defect
>but not for a supreme gentleman like Elliot
>>
>>36211990
>Are these women misdirecting their maternal instinct to this faulty bag of skin and bones, or are they just calling it beautiful to feel and look like good people?

Pretty much both of those.
>>
Because disabled girls are more valuable than disabled men
>>
>>36211990
>are they just calling it beautiful to feel and look like good people?

This, but also, you have to understand that a womens looks are literally all they have going for them. That is why whenever men put down another woman for being ugly, every female in the nearest vicinity will rush to defend her.

It is perhaps the only form of comradery women have.
>>
>>36212024
>Women do lie to each other all the time about what they think of each others' appearances though. It's a you hype me up I'll hype you up kind of deal.

So women aren't phased by insincerity at all?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (24KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
24KB, 1280x720px
>>36211990
What! When did we make first contact?!
>>
>>36211990
too bad your dick is a microscopic monstrosity HAHAHAHAH
>>
The mom's comforting her child, It's their way of dealing with the problem. You want the mom to just call her a fucking deformity and a lock her up in a basement? At least they're making the kid feel good. But yeah, the mom is a selfish bitch for practically whoring her out for money.
>>
>>36211990
She's a child for Christ's sake. Why does everybody on this site have to be an edgy idiot 24/7
>>
>>36211990
are you that retarded? these are people showing sympathy for a ill kid. It's not that hard to comprehend

the only wrong one is the slut mom whoring out her own kid for attention
>>
File: 1491156590368s.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1491156590368s.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
>>36211990
first there was pepe child now there are AYY lmao children
memes are getting in our DNA
>>
>>36211990
Women are naturally more emotional and empathetic.
>>
>>36211990
the genetic defect that is your DIck, op. hahahahahahhahaha =P ew go chop it off
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.