[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The survey that will reveal the face of /r9k/ once and for a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 9

File: 1490336672681.png (322KB, 963x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490336672681.png
322KB, 963x1024px
The survey that will reveal the face of /r9k/ once and for all: http://www.strawpoll.me/12730332
>>
>>36210025
It was inspired by the post that said that there are lots of grills here. Maybe the face of /r9k/ is changing cause non-thematical board are more appealing to roasties.
>>
>not even a virgin
>still walk that way

Also no idea what to do about it.
Tried walking a lot to 'fix' it and shake that autowalk up until it improves, no dice. Good way to lose weight through.
Attempts at consciously walking different ways only manage to look hilarious fake and more awkward.
I can dress up, shape up. I can lift until the shoulder don't fit doorframes. But my walking? At a loss there, guess there is little to no chance of ever faking normalcy when outside.
>>
File: 7f.png (57KB, 1330x602px) Image search: [Google]
7f.png
57KB, 1330x602px
>>36210025
>as a ratio, the male virgins to non virgins is at the moment 5:1
>At the moment, the female virgin to non virgin is 1:3
>The male is 15x more likely to be a virgin than a female on this board
>Proof that it's impossible for fembots to exist
>>
>female non-virgin
GET THE FUCK OUT THIS, GO BACK TO FUCKING REDDIT OR LOOKING FOR CHAD
>>
roasties vs fembots
pretty even so far kek.
>>
>>36210336
>impossible
>just proved it's possible, just slightly less likely
>>
>>36210380
>15x less likely
>Slightly less
My point stands
>>
>>36210025
>http://www.strawpoll.me/12730332
roaties have taken the lead
all is lost
>>
>>36210025

Friendly reminder that if you're trans/trap you should use the male virgin/male non-virgin options. Thank you!
>>
File: alphvirg.png (13KB, 375x521px) Image search: [Google]
alphvirg.png
13KB, 375x521px
>>36210025

>Not combining the best of two worlds
>>
>>36210497

>alpha
>virgin

Pick one
>>
>>36210563
Alpha can be religous. Or just wait for the perfect woman to pass his genes (look up "positive eugenics")
>>
>>36210563
Im picking both and theres nothing you can do.
>>
File: 14453526565790.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>Female, non-virgin
You have the entire rest of the internet to be coddled, why can't you just leave us alone?
>>
>>36210563

If there can be a king of the manlets, surely there must be a robot king somewhere out there
>>
>>36210625

They're called cyborgs or failed normies anon.
Someone who was or is able to be a normie.
>>
>>36210618
I always thought people love female virgins more.
>>
>>36210651
On here because we want girls like us, but there are thousands of betas on Reddit just waiting to lick Chad's cum out of your ass.
>>
>>36210678
I don't think I want Chad's cum on my ass, I'm straight, you know.
>>
>>36210025
>1/3 of the people on this board don't belong here
I thought it would be more that that desu
>>
>>36211144
They are just louder, so you can't hear the army of virgins.
Also, nice numbers.
>>
>>36210401
no it doesn't
You said it's impossible when it's not.
>>
File: TIX8uaA.jpg (847KB, 1424x1424px) Image search: [Google]
TIX8uaA.jpg
847KB, 1424x1424px
Look at the difference in split between male virgins/non-virgins and female virgins/non-virgins. Boy, I guess things really are just as tough for women as they are for men.
>>
>implying these are real girls taking this test
>>
>>36210025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su_vpW3mM5w
lol the description perfectily suits these two faggots xd
>>
File: feels.jpg (17KB, 400x369px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
17KB, 400x369px
>>36210253
same here my dude

>this is original
>>
>>36210025
>female, virgin
Nice oxymoron
>>
>>36211404
Why would anyone lie? It's anonymous.
>>
File: 1490466715924.png (100KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1490466715924.png
100KB, 500x522px
>FEMALE NON VIRGIN
WHY ARE YOU HERE YOU FAILED CUMDUMPSTER YOU FAILED HUMAN BEING YOU ARE PURE SHIT PURER TRASH HOPE TYOU DIE OF CANCER FUCKING BITCH GO DIE IN A HOLE
>>
>>36213825
Do you think they deserve being called "pure" anything?
>>
Well, everything is better than I expected, you know. Especially when you realize that at least 1/4 of the girls who voted are actually female(male).
>>
>>36214238
what's worse: being covered in pure fish guts or diluted fish guts?
>>
>>36210253

you need to learn to move your hips

consider taking judo, you probably have stiff hips, that will fix it
>>
>>36210025
female non virgin before i became depressed.
>>
>>36214792
You thought sex would cure your depression? Or you became a man to fix yourself?
>>
>>36214814
thought it would.
>>
File: re.png (16KB, 637x447px) Image search: [Google]
re.png
16KB, 637x447px
101% in total. Just like russian election.
>>
>>36214846
why were you depressed
>>
>>36214903
>Female, non-virgin
>19

Why the fuck are you people even here?
i mean, god fucking damnit, cant they just go someplace else?
>>
>>36214947
dad died. fucked me up. know i caused it, know i should told him i loved him more.
>>
>19 roasties on this board
GET OUT
>>
>>36214985
I don't believe you. Girls always create such bizarre stories to justify their actions

>my dad died, its my fault
>my ex boyfriend raped me, its my fault
>my uncle/half-brother/step-dad molested me, its my fault
>my ex boyfriend abused me, its my fault

I always hear the same four things over and over and over and over. I can always tell these stories are bullshit when at least half of the story is fishing for pity.

In your post, you said four things. The first was "my dad died". The other three were about you, you, and you.

If your dad really died, then I dont believe it's why you're "depressed" or why you felt the need to get laid. You're directionless and boring and need to invent tragedy to justify your continued directionless, boring existence.

Make an effort in life. Jesus christ.
>>
I don't get how being a virgin is such an issue. I am 32 and female virgin myself and the reason is that I have no friends, haven't been invited to parties, work online and haven't spoken to people in 10 years and before that only casually, like answering the teacher. I would be happy just having a couple of friends , now I'm more or less used to being alone, but when I was 14-23, all I wished for was some people who would be friendly to me, not mean or bossing me around. I didn't even get that far to fantasize about losing my virginity.
>>
>>36215225

There is a term for that, female solipsism
>>
>>36215332
aaaa please let me eat your ass i beg on knees
>>
>>36215225
it's an american thing. americans love creating bizarre origin myths for themselves
>>
>>36215408
Mybe it's just a childish thing. When I was 9, my mother broke her arm and I was blaming myself for it for about three years, before I realized that it was just a chain of unfortunate events.
>>
>robots are 65%
I expected less. And the big part of male nonvirgins must be gay anons. The loudmouth normalfags are creating an echochamber making it seem like they are more prevalent here.
>>
>>36215380
If you're joking, it's not a good joke. If you're serious, you're just pathetic.
>>
>>36215332
post pic of face. i am very curious to see what a 32 year old girl virgin looks like
>>
>>36210025
Most of the /r9k/ are still in HS so the numbers are off. 90 percent of the over half being male virgins are not old enough to really be robots.

Also, this black and white crap is too low effort. You could have made an actually interesting poll thread.
>>
>>36216717
>You could have made an actually interesting poll thread
So why don't you make it? I wanted some statistics, I got it.
>>
Being male or female, virgin or lewd doesn't change your mental health and social isolation
>>
>>36217302
Unless you were literally molested non virgins don't belong here

fuck off

>inb4 go to the place of wizards
>>
>>36217518
It's a better fit for you if you want a secret virgin club
>>
>>36217780
fuck off to facebook normie, if you can get laid it shows you know how to socialize enough for sex and therefore you don't fucking belong here

Just because you're feeling sad doesn't mean you know what it's like to live like a robot or even a wizard for that matter. Try living life knowing that no one want you and then come back you piece of shit.
>>
>>36214975
>>36215103
I've heard pumped and dumped in high school from some of them
>>
>>36218129
The only people I fucked have been robots, just because I can scrape the bottom of the barrel doesn't mean I'm not a loner with social issues
>>
>>36218663
>the only people Ive fucked have been robots
Then they're either not robots or you're just a roastie whore who preys on robots

again, if you can get laid it shows you have enough skills to socialize even on a """"""""robot""""""" level and thus don't belong here.

also FYI if you can get laid you're also not a "loner with social issues" you mong
>>
>>36216779
Because I gave up when I realised that the /r9k/ doesn't care to take my survey threads, only the gay one's.
>>
>>36218775
I have no friends, don't talk to my family, spend all my time online, and am a neet
how is that not robot?

also you fags make threads about how you want virgin killers but hate when they appear
>>
>>36219351
>how is that not robot
You have the potential to be somewhat normal based on your non virgin non hooker sex life but choose not to, that's different from those of us with some form of autism, disability or other mental illness that didn't choose this.

>virgin killers
you mean roasties who prey on virgins because it gets their corruption fetish off?
>>
>>36219702
>non virgin non hooker sex life
that's completely not what I described
I didn't choose to be autistic either but here we are

>you mean roasties who prey on virgins because it gets their corruption fetish off?
close enough
>>
>>36219887
>autistic
>non virgin
Doubt.tif
>>
>>36219925
autistic and non-virgin are not mutually exclusive
>>
>>36220090
if you can socialize well enough to get laid without cheating you are most likely not autistic you self diagnosed shitter
>>
>>36220185
I met them through discord serves, nor talking in person
also got professionally diagnosed
>>
>>36220214
oh so sex requires no interaction in person? it's ok because "i met them through discord (lol)"? Doesn't change the fact that you had to socialize to get laid faggot.

fuck off normalshit even non autistic virgins have it harder than you
>>
>>36220264
yeah, I didn't need to talk in person, everyone who knows me knows how hard it is for me to actually talk and how I just shy away unless I really know them online

nice oppression olympics faggot
>>
>>36210025
can some anon help me? Why can't i make a thread, it keeps telling me "non-ASCII" text is not allowed. wot do?
>>
>>36220283
"I didn't need to talk in person"

I'm not sure if my tism is getting in the way of sarcasm but I'm calling bullshit. Still doesn't change the fact that you had to socialize though stay mad faggot
>>
>>36220285
You are using some weird symbols. Delete them.
>>
I hate all of you but especially myself.
>>
>>36220285
Obviously 4chan is not for you if you still use ASCII text. I suggest you go back to sites more friendly to people like you, such as reddit, you may post all the ASCII text you like there.
>>
>>36220336
I didn't need to talk to them much in person I mean fgt
I didn't need to approach them in person and ask for sex or anything because I've never been able to do that
I could only talk to them in person well after I'd met them and all
>>
>>36220337
but... but... only things I used were
>quotation marks
> ">"
> 1 2 3 4
>>
>>36220381
>I didn't need to talk to them much in person I mean fgt
Different from not talking at all and more proof you know how to socialize at least on some level
>I didn't need to approach them in person and ask for sex or anything because I've never been able to do that
Instead you did it online, which while shows some lack of social skills doesn't leave you completely hopeless
>I could only talk to them in person well after I'd met them and all
So you do have social skills

Just proving my point that if you can socialize to get laid then you don't fucking belong here

fuck off you pseudo normie your kind have no place to belong
>>
>>36220475
This. Get your ass out of here and stop trying to turn this place into normieville.
>>
>>36220475
having some extremely basic social skills is not the same as being a normie
>>
>>36220371
Fuck off newfag, these are our boards
>>
>>36220575
Yes, it is, get the fuck out.
>>
>>36210025
We are literally the us demographics.
>>
>>36220592
Getting laid drunk one time but still being a social misfit the rest of the time sound perfectly r9k to me
>>
It's just the awkward/nervous guy walk, where being awkward often overlaps with being a virgin. I probably still have the walk even though I've had sex with three girls.
>>
>>36220630
NO IT IS NOT NORMALFAG
>>
>>36220630
Because you're a failed normie accustomed to a social life. You're not a social misfit, you're the typical awkward nerd with plenty of friends including females and plenty of happiness in your life. You'll be gf-less until you reach some place in your 20's where you'll gain confidence, sort out your problems and get a great life. You'll retain your nerd interests and so be lead to believe you were one of us that "made it".

No one here is gonna make it, you don't know what isolation is, this is a place for people with no where else to go.
Get out, go live your life somewhere else.
>>
>>36220621
So you think this sample is representative? I highly doubt it.
>>
>>36220630
well then you don't know what the fuck r9k is you fucking normalfaggot.

Drinking in a social situation where one would get laid already puts you in the red zone for being a normie. But getting laid on top of that? you're fucked boyo, not to mention you are probably here by choice if you can accomplish those things.

>>36220575
>extremely basic social skills
>has had sex more than one time with multiple people
>extremely basic
extremely basic is saying fucking hello to the mailman, not fucking some whore over discord you cunt.
>>
>only like 1 in 4 posters are normalshits
better than expected lads. why are they so fucking vocal?
>>
>>36220743
.extremely basic is saying fucking hello to the mailman, not fucking some whore over discord you cunt.
no it's not, I can't even say hi to the postie, and I can only talk in person to people I know
that's why I used discord faggot
>>
So can someone explain how I'm supposed to get a virgin gf? I'm pretty good looking, work out, and go to uni. What's next?
>>
>>36220768
By the nature.
>>
>>36220722
This real shit made me realize I maybe should actually leave this place. Then wish me luck pals
>>
>>36220778
>i-i can only socialize with people I know
then how do you meet anybody you stupid faggot? Socializing over discord is still socializing not to mention fucking whores over discord is a whole new level of socializing.

You're a failed normie and don't fucking belong here so get the fuck off this board please.
>>
>>36220892
no, I'm a fembot and I belong here
>>
>>36221154
>""""""""""fembot""""""""""
>belongs here
Here's your (you) you fucking disgusting whore, assuming your the same idiot that's getting laid with"""""robots"""" over discord you most definitely don't belong here you stupid whore.

But if you're insisting on posting here's a tip, take a loaded shotgun, put it to the roof of your mouth and pull the trigger.
>>
>>36221461
stay bitter, virgin
I'm autistic enough and isolated enough to be here
>>
>>36221520
>v-virgin
Like clockwork, you have nothing else to say so you call me a virgin. typical whore.

If you're sociable enough to socialize on discord and get laid multiple times with """""robots""""" then you're too sociable to here, regardless of how """"isolated"""" you are (which sin't much considering you fuck randos over discord).

seriously kill yourself. women, let alone non virgin whores don't fucking belong here and never will

please fuck off to whatever subreddit or discord channel you came from and please stay there you subhuman piece of garbage.
>>
>>36221661
you got pretty defensive over that virgin lol
just because I can talk to people online enough to be comfortable fucking them doesn't make me not a robot
>>
>>36221661
This is the kind of brutal post r9k needs. I hope you feel the same way about cuck threads.
>>36221784
r9k is for robots not stupid sluts. Actual virgin females that don't announce they're gender are the only true fembots if they even exist.
>>
>>36221851
oh sorry, you have to be a virgin manchild to be here
this is the no girls allowed club
that's why the rules say no girls
>>
>>36221784
>just because I can talk to people online enough to be comfortable fucking them doesn't make me not a robot
>v-virgin!!!!!!!!
Doesn't work here you roastie cunt
It literally does in fact make you not a robot you stupid whore. The mere fact that you can socialize without a problem is an indicator that you are not a robot but on top of that you can get close enough to have sex with them too, which involves a lot more socialization than actual robots are capable of.

see >>36220722 for more information about your kind you fucking ignoramus.

Not to mention the fact that females literally can not know what it is like to be a robot.

I'm 99% sure this is bait but regardless of the gender on the other side of the screen, kill yourself.
>>
>>36221933
it clearly works if you get so butthurt over being reminded how undesirable you are
I belong here and I'm not leaving, you don't get to gatekeep how autistic you have to be to be a robot
>>
File: fuckoffwhore.jpg (536KB, 1499x1500px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffwhore.jpg
536KB, 1499x1500px
>>36221913
the rules allow for you to post here but that does not mean you will ever be one of us.

>>36221968
You don't belong here though you daft cunt, why can't you get that through your thick skull?
>it clearly works if you get so butthurt over being reminded how undesirable you are
Wow this is totally something a robot would say to a fellow robot, you get him Stacy hahaha.

I've explained several times why you don't belong here since you seem capable of socializing well enough to talk to random people and then have sex with them once you reach an arbitrary definition of "knowing them". You do know that actual robots are undesirable right? You do know this board is primarily for people who actually have trouble socializing outside of a fucking imageboard right? You fucking cunts try to invade foreign spaces and make them your own, I've seen it with vidya, I've seen it with 4chan, I even see your kind try to infiltrate STEM too and know you try to infiltrate r9k, the last bastion us sad sacks of shit have to call anything close to resembling a home, a place to belong and some dumb roastie cunt thinks she belong because "I-I'm autistic I swear teheee don't hit on me silly boys" while fucking randoms over discord and socializing like a goddamn normalfag, all while insulting actual robots and pissing on the idea of being a robot.

You're not a robot, you just want to have a crowd to belong to and unfortunately for you, someone lied to you and told you that you'd fit in here. Robots are the bottom of the fucking barrel in society, we're the people who are so ugly in inside or out, that we don't go outside or socialize really. We're the people who never had a social life to begin with, for more or less we've been alone our whole lives, which is something a normalshit like you could never understand since you're just moving from one cock to the other and moving from one person to another. We never had a chance to begin with and now some (cont)
>>
>>36210025
>bonus
>clothing is neutral colored
>wears running shoes
this is like 90% of all people who walk in western civilization
>>
>>36222500
We never had a chance to begin with and now some stupid fucking roastie who has social skills, a sex life and god knows whatever else thinks she's a """""robot""""" because she want to be part of the "cool" kids club, YOU GO GIRL. Normalfags and women like yourself will never know what it's like to be a robot because you experience things on a daily basis that actual robots could never dream of. So please do us all a favor and stop fucking pretending becuase we all know you're just mocking town by pretending to be one of them when you're a court jester.

Enjoy the (you) because it's the last one you get you subhuman piece of filth
>>
>>36210025
how did we get 1k votes in one day?
>>
>>36210253
honestly i think it's cute if a guy walks like a virgin. i think girls want different things, either a hot guy or just a cute guy to chill with and have kids one day.
>>
>>36222756
You underestimate how many people use 4chan
>>
Lol you people act like it's impossible to lose your virginity. If you really can't trick a decent looking girl then find a fat troll to practice on. Or a hooker.
Anyone who is a virgin past 25 has no right to complain.
>>
>>36222967
fuck off this board isn't for your kind chad
>>
>>36210336
The male on this board are not 15x more likely. A male has a 63/79 chance of being a virgin, or roughly 80%

A female has a 5/21 or roughly 25%

A male has a little over 3 times chance to be a virgin compared to girls.

What you meant to say is that there are 15 times more virgin males when compared to virgin females, or that if you are a virgin you're 15 times more likely to be male.
>>
>>36210253
nobody's paying attention to how you walk my guy mand ude
>>
>>36213702
because youre anonymous
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.