[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember when /r9k/ used to be about depression, self loathing,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: dog.jpg (29KB, 275x303px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
29KB, 275x303px
I remember when /r9k/ used to be about depression, self loathing, and frog memes. Now it's a bunch of gay, cucky, race-baiting, bullshit. What the fuck happened?
>>
>>36209339
I'm still depressed and I just made a frog meme. I hope this helps.
>>
>>36209339
donald trump is president. we're in a post self-referential world now
>>
>>36209339
Idk man, maybe people found escapism with shitposting. Still it makes me mad, this place will never be the same anymore.
>>
Fucking /soc/ and /lbgt/ raided the living crap of this board!

The old populace fled to /pol/ (well... some of it).
Its a good thing. Maybe one day /r9k/ will have their own candidates.
>>
>>36209339
>depression, self loathing
you must transcend self loathing and find true happiness in loathing other people. then you can use this hatred to racebait people for fun and you'll fit right in again.

cross over to the next dimension of robothood.
>>
I really miss being able to talk about depression.
>>
>>36209461
>>36209339
I haven't seen a depression general thread with Skelly in forever.
>>
>>36209339
Trap threads and race threads get the most (you)s, so they get posted all the time. It's capitalism.
>>
>>36209339
I remember right when things started to change.

Basically there were a bunch of cross posters from reddit who were using r9k threads as a means to get upvotes or whatever the fuck they do over there. One guy in particular was very proud of what he was doing and would make threads saying "I made you guys famous again!" and show off his upvotes. Everyone would get really pissed and he didn't understand why everyone wasn't on board with being "famous on reddit". That whole nonsense was what started the influx and created even more exposure on othe 'look what goes on over on 4chan' reddit pages.

Before long, reddit decided to settle in here and everything just went down the toilet and that's why everything is in the state that it's in today.

Here was one of the threads from a couple years back. This was already after the initial reddit exposure.

http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/10896590/#10896590
>>
File: 59959854.jpg (8KB, 255x250px) Image search: [Google]
59959854.jpg
8KB, 255x250px
>>36209339
Now it's just another /soc/ tumblr gay hookup board.

I miss r9k. Other chans are too slow.
>>
>>36209540
hiro wants reddit here, he doesn't give a fuck about robots or anyone else on 4chan.
>>
File: 1427336151786.jpg (36KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1427336151786.jpg
36KB, 350x464px
>>36209339

it became mainstream and attracted losers of another sort. truly introverted depressed self-loathing frogposters don't have the energy or skills to become politically active or to race-bait. their anger is mainly directed inward.

so this space was not defended in any real capacity and easily subverted by the more energetic trump-posting white supremacists from /pol/ and the like.
>>
>>36210394
shut the fuck up reddit. origini
>>
File: 1426867220649.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1426867220649.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>36210428

i've been here longer than you, kiddo. watch your tone.
>>
>>36209339
>remember when /r9k/ used to be about depression, self loathing, and frog memes
You mean 6 months ago?
>>
>>36209339
>dog posting normie
you're the worst
>>
Get rid of trannies and their enablers and the quality will go way up.
>>
I miss the days when this place just used to be tard stories and tfw no gf
>>
>>36209339

R9k unfortunately is lost at this point. We have had multiple attempts at regaining it and every time we came close the mods banned everyone involved in it. Imo, we should still at least try to come together as disillusioned robots. Our kind is becoming less and less prevalent on r9k by the day. We need at least make sure we dont end up scattered across the internet with no place to fall back on

Me and some other robots have a discord server for this. We have about 500 members already. I wont blame anyone for not joining though. This platform is obviously not ideal. Nobody here likes having usernames. But it is unfortunately the only way to be united. Its the only option we have left if you look at it.

Add this code in your discord app or browser, cant post the link sgXUTfM

I hope we can at least have some kind of refuge this way
>>
File: IMG_2031.jpg (174KB, 695x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2031.jpg
174KB, 695x572px
>>36209540
>reading the comments on the Reddit link
rrrrrrRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE
Fucking edgy kids ruined the fucking internet.
>>
>>36209339
/r9k/ is THE raid target on 4chan together with /pol/. Bots, redditors, /soc/-rejects, tumblrinas and a bunch of loud homos and niggers have completely destroyed the board and there are no mods. 4chan got so large that it became a battlefield for various political movements.
>>
The election. 4chan's had it's ups and downs over the years but when the election happened this site just got flooded with reddit and newfags more than the Scientology protests.
>>
>>36209339
The blacks found the board.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.