[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp, I'm here and just want someone to tell me how fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 11

File: Seppy.png (391KB, 423x442px) Image search: [Google]
Seppy.png
391KB, 423x442px
Welp, I'm here and just want someone to tell me how fucking retarded I am falling for the gender dysphoria meme. 3 1/2 years ago I got laryngoplasty feminization surgery and practically ruined my voice. I was on hormone blockers as well, and took speech therapy. I already had a higher pitched, softer voice.... and now, years later, I sound like a woman. People tell me it's absolutely convincing. Sad part, I don't even LOOK like a woman. Almost a full year after the surgery, I fully regretted the idea of transitioning, but I had accepted that I was in a strange state of androgyny, and very confused.

People are fairly accepting to it, and a lot of people love my voice. It's really attractive. I've always been called a 'femboy' but this takes it to another level. I don't want to be a woman anymore, but where does that leave me now?

Am I just the epitome of degenerate?
>>
>>36208266
>where does that leave me now?
Genderqueer? Create a tumblr, move to Portland, Oregon or some other city with a large SJW contingent, and get to mashing those mutilated genitals with other androgynous people's.
>>
>>36208266
how did you decide you wanted to transition? i'm curious about this when people end up changing their minds.
>>
>>36208266
Just fucking kill yourself you degenerate mentally ill tranny
>>
>>36208310
I cannot stand SJWs though. I'm fairly conservative and I'm disgusted when people tell me to 'embrace' the dysphoria. I need to tell you, wanting or FEELING like you should have been the opposite gender isn't fun, freeing or fascinating... it's horrible and forces you to dissociate every time you feel a sexual urge. You imagine yourself in a different body, with a different brain... chemicals and hormones. Genitals. You realize what you are and it doesn't make sense. You dream about it. It's an illness and it's very upsetting that society is trying to teach people to accept it, and praises those who transition. No, I won't fall for it. I am half way there and wanted the halt....

>>36208323
I wanted to eventually get the bottom surgery, but I was terrified. I had never done estrogen / HRT either. I did take blockers, which caused me to become weaker in bone density and muscle mass. I also suffer from lethargy, even though I'm no longer taking them. I've done plenty of research and talked to people who have gotten MtF surgery and I just feel like it's fucked. None of them seem really happy, and they are hardly fooling anyway. My voice is perfect - if I were still on the mission to go through with my delusion. I just can't. It's fucked.
>>
>>36208266
Simple. Be my bf.
>>
>>36208339
I don't want to die though, unless someone were to take me out. I'm sure I wouldn't fight back. I won't neck myself though.

>>36208400
Fuck. That won't solve anything.
>>
>>36208266

Nah don't kill yourself man. I don't think that trans people can't be sure of their desired sex. But the problem is that some people may just be mentally ill. Seek help, it's not over. I hope you better yourself, op! Mentally ill isn't a derogatory word as well. You're just going thru some shit.
>>
>>36208398
so you have always had gender dysphoria?

do you think there's some sort of root cause for gender dysphoria that can be treated (resulting in the acceptance of biological gender without transitioning)?
>>
>>36208465
I've been going through this shit my whole life! I don't want it anymore. I don't want to be a woman. People online always call me a girl until I show them my fucking time stamped cock, then they are disbelief. It's fucked. I hate it.

I want to be a normal, happy, healthy straight man. I fucking hate women though, but I'm really envious of them. God.
>>
>>36208494

Seriously go an seek professional help. Someone who knows this shit. You won't get anything worthwhile on 4chan or the internet. Have a look online for therapists in your area that relate to the issues you're going thru.
>>
>>36208494
You fucked your life sorry
>>
>>36208266
Voocaroo to let us hear you voice fag.
This is what happens when people decide kids are sensible enough to make lifelong decisions for themselves
>>
You might as well go all the way at this point, unless there's a way to reverse previous surgeries
>>
>>36208561
I KNOW I did, I mean. It's not completely fucked, I'm just a fucked up human being now. I'm an abomination.

>>36208551
I have. A few of them suggested I go through transitioning, but when I mention how distressed I am about feeling this way, they coined the term 'Gender Dysphoria' which use to be known as 'Gender Identity Disorder'....

I've been suggested a flurry of psychotropic medications, and I've tried plenty. They make everything worse, although I am more emotionally dulled. The therapy sessions were always awkward as well, and I didn't gain much from attending them.

>>36208491
Yes, for as long as I could remember, I had always thought and felt like a little girl. I don't want to though.
>>
>>36208266
Post a time stamped picture of your benis owo
>>
>>36208494
If you didn't take hormones and you say you look like a man I don't really see any big problems.
If you are really worried about online - write more than you talk. If you are worried IRL I can assure you that there are girls who will like your tender voice.

Changing your voice doesn't mean fucking up your life. Regretting and worrying will not make it any better.
>>
>>36208398
>It's an illness and it's very upsetting that society is trying to teach people to accept it, and praises those who transition.
You've got a better solution?
>>
>>36208266
pics??
origneruru ideo
>>
>>36208266
if you're over a year in and don't look like a girl then you aren't trying
>>
File: 1491774889884.jpg (138KB, 1250x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1491774889884.jpg
138KB, 1250x1352px
>>36208266
Wanna post a small vocaroo OP? Interested, though it sounds like you're in a bad place. I fell for the meme too when I was younger but fortunately I snapped out of it before I did anything drastic like you did. Good luck.
>>
File: sepfleshh.png (501KB, 515x648px) Image search: [Google]
sepfleshh.png
501KB, 515x648px
>>36208602
Have you seen the surgical procedure for male to female gender reassignment surgery??? Do you know how FUCKED it is? I do, I've done my research and spoke with people, a lot of them regret going through with it, they're mutilated. I mutilated my voice box, vocal cords / folds and adam's apple. I had two infections already and it took over a month until I could speak again. The damage is done, and it's fully healed, I don't want to go through more. In any way, I can't tolerate it. I take care of my voice, it's not bad. It's helps me live out the delusion in a sense, even though it's fucking incorrect.

>>36208579
I need to be kind of quiet here.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s18r0wOhTxPn

>>36208625
I am tired of time stamping my fucking cock. Here is a picture of my shitty faggot face and filters because I hate myself. I do have a few of my dick pics saved but it's not impressive.
>>
Pls be my bf. Missouri.
>>
>>36208730
Whew man I don't know what to say, you're going to have a weird life
>>
>>36208730
Holy shit you do actually sound like a girl.
At least you don't sound like one of those trannies with a nasty raspy voice
kek at the last part of that clip though I might do the same no homo
Your only option is dressing cute and becoming my bf
>>
>>36208615
>always thought and felt like a little girl.
but what does that even mean? i don't understand it at all. how could you have known that you felt like a little girl when you were a little boy? how did you know what little girls were feeling and how did you decide that you weren't feeling what other little boys felt? this is a concept that is so difficult for me to grasp and i have never gotten a clear answer that really explained what gender dysphoria is other than "i hate my genitals" but you're saying that it started as a feeling and thinking like the opposite gender instead of it being an aversion to the physical traits of your natural gender.
>>
>>36208730
Are you short? You could pretend to be in your mid-teens and be the next Justin Bieber. You've got the barely-pubescent voice and the pretty-boy looks for it.
>>
Dude you're actually fucked.

Your voice doesn't match your face at all holy shit i'm so sorry.

Kek.
>>
>>36208730

Do you find men attractive? You said you hate women but would prefer to be straight? Ever had sex?
>>
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
WHAT A FAGGOT

don't worry OP, you was not the first and will not be the last to fall for a scam
>>
>>36208785
>this is a concept that is so difficult for me to grasp and i have never gotten a clear answer
Some experiences just can't be communicated; some things only make sense when you experience them for yourself.
>>
Troll thread.

OP keeps posting its Discord on /r9k/ and any robot who joins gets bullied and it keeps talking shit about /r9k/ and people who go there but keeps making threads here to complain.

Either it's trolling because it enjoys being abused or it's decided to use /r9k/ for sympathy.

Either way just sage and ignore.
>>
>>36208814
so you couldn't explain it but you convinced a doctor to perform surgery on you with absolutely zero insight into what you were actually feeling?

no wonder you got fucked over.
>>
>>36208657
accepting who you are

Society tells ugly people to accept themselves, then why can't people with gender dysphoria accept their birth sex?

I'm a man with genetically wide hips like a woman and if I have to accept my ugly shitty body then why can't they?
>>
>>36208730
damn that is really shitty

you have a cute voice tho
>>
File: tea girl.png (158KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tea girl.png
158KB, 500x500px
>>36208730
Oh wow, where you from?
>>
File: 4septic.png (413KB, 805x592px) Image search: [Google]
4septic.png
413KB, 805x592px
>>36208792
I am 28 years old. I am fairly short and thin, yes.
My body doesn't even look as if it's reached full maturity, and many times doesn't feel that way either.

>>36208797
YEAH. Thank you, I know. I fucked up. I'm fairly quiet when I go out in public for obvious reasons. There are plenty of people I know who would love to beat the shit out of me if I spoke up around them.

>>36208771
Yes, it's weird. I have people who have offered to... help me out though.

>>36208772
I like to dress normal. I dislike the raspy / old sounding tranny voice you are talking about. I worked very fucking hard to achieve what I have now. I did plenty of mimicking growing up, trying to match the girl's vocal range and tone. The surgery solidified it.

>>36208799
I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual, but not very much interested in sex any longer. It should be obvious why. I'm still very confused. I have had sex with both genders.

>>36208785
This is very difficult to explain in full, but I will tell you that a lot of had to do with socialization and play. I couldn't connect well with other little boys, I was even held back in preschool because of my poor interaction with them. I was very shy and isolated around them, but around little girls... who readily accepted me for the most part, I felt like I was a part of their pack. They were extremely easy to understand, their idea of play made sense. Female interests starting at a young age naturally appealed to me, and as I grew up it became even more obvious that I didn't feel like other males did. I was sometimes nervous because I had crushes on other boys, and that's really fucking awkward to even mention right now. Considering my current life style, it's not shocking. I have also always been a more passive male. I didn't dress girly at school, but doing it at home was something that I was guilty of. My parents began to embrace it when they saw that it wasn't just a 'phase'. There is so much more I can tell you, but that is just the start.
>>
>>36208843
Because they actually have gender dysphoria? If they could just accept who they were you can bet they'd be doing it, because that sounds a hell of a lot simpler than being transgender.
>>
>>36208914

But it's the same shit I have to deal with

It's the exact same shit, just as they know their body isn't right I do too, men aren't meant to have woman hips if you didn't notice.
>>
>>36208843
this is exactly what i think and it's why i was trying to get a coherent answer out of him. it does just sound like a body dysmorphic disorder related mental illness that should be treated like any other. i don't understand how the idea of physically altering a person's body became the accepted treatment. by that logic, they should be coaching anorexics on how to keep weight off and paying for people who think they're ugly to get plastic surgery every time their self esteem dips.
>>
>>36208822
I wouldn't talk shit on /r9k/ - I just talk shit on normies who join our discord and try to insult us. I would never, ever belittle a robot.

But you're essentially correct in terms of guessing that I like to be abused. I hate myself.

>>36208807
Truth, I want to let people with my kind if mindset know that it's not worth it. Just be happy with your biological gender, find a way.

>>36208836
That wasn't me who you just responded to.

>>36208888
I'm from Greece, but I live in North America. I am not fully Greek.

>>36208914
I'd love to just be a normal, straight or somewhat bicurious man with no feelings of wanting to be a female with a fucked up female voice.
>>
>>36208950
>I just talk shit on normies who join our discord and try to insult us. I would never, ever belittle a robot.
That's weird, because when I joined it was a bunch of normalfags talking shit to anyone who joined, berating people for being virgins or whatever. I think you're just saying that so you can keep getting sympathy ITT. Glad to see that you're miserable, femanon.
>>
File: 3septic.png (308KB, 281x734px) Image search: [Google]
3septic.png
308KB, 281x734px
>>36208977
I don't think you've been to our discord if you think we make fun of people for being virgins. If anything, we make fun of them for falling for the vaginal Jew.

Take a peak at the discord, here is the address: TWSUN
Also, ever see a femanon with this flat of a chest?
>>
>>36209017
>I don't think you've been to our discord if you think we make fun of people for being virgins. If anything, we make fun of them for falling for the vaginal Jew.
You were there and so was some black cripple. That's all I remember.
>>
File: 11lolseptic.png (166KB, 419x521px) Image search: [Google]
11lolseptic.png
166KB, 419x521px
>>36209020
I have never once used the term 'virgin' as an insult. Not once in my entire life. I wish I was a fucking virgin. Jesus piss.
>>
>>36209049
>I have never once used the term 'virgin' as an insult. Not once in my entire life. I wish I was a fucking virgin. Jesus piss.
Whatever you say.
>>
>>36209055
Maybe you were just on the 4chan discord and I was one of the voices that was drowned out in the background. You probably remember my 'trap' pictures. Oh well.
>>
>>36209074
>Maybe you were just on the 4chan discord and I was one of the voices that was drowned out in the background. You probably remember my 'trap' pictures. Oh well.
No. You were there, and you were actively talking, and you were being rude. It's okay, though.
>>
>>36209101
You should come back. I'm usually not that aggressive. I honestly think you got me mixed up with someone else. If anything, people are usually making fun of me, which is fine.
>>
>>36208950
>That wasn't me who you just responded to
i saw your actual response. thank you.

what i don't understand is why this experience >>36208909 led to you thinking that you actually needed to BE a girl. why couldn't you be a feminine boy, probably gay, who got along better with females? not typical but it's exactly what you were. i don't understand where the desire to change yourself physically came from? did you have thoughts about changing your actual gender before you heard about the idea of transitioning from outside sources?

i didn't have stereotypical interests that aligned with my gender as a child either and i was more accepted by and more comfortable with the opposite sex when we were young but i never questioned my gender in that way. couldn't the issue just be a cultural thing that inspired terrible self-hatred in you and aversion to the physical manifestations of your gender, similar to >>36208940? i don't see why self-acceptance is out of the question.

>>36208914
just because psychology is still shit at treating all kinds of mental disorders, why should we decide that the thing to do in this specific case is to say categorically that these people should all modify their body artificially to match what they feel?

there are people out there who want to be amputees and don't feel right having two working legs. should we encourage them to cut off their limbs because they believe that it will make them happier?
>>
>>36209126
>You should come back. I'm usually not that aggressive. I honestly think you got me mixed up with someone else. If anything, people are usually making fun of me, which is fine.
I don't think so.
>>
>>36208950

Do you have a job or do you collect neetbux? Your voice is great, but I have to say its sort of eerie how female it is and trying to align it with the pics. Do you ever have people act off when you're speaking? I have to imagine it screws with their perceptions because you sound 100% like a girl. And while a very hot femboy, I can see why the two parts gives you grief. You should work in radio or something which might help you sate your dysphoria or whatever.
>>
>>36209137
Growing up, I drew the conclusion that women have an easier life. I never wanted to be a hard working man who took care of a family and brought home the bread. I always wanted someone to take care of me, play the domestic role. As a male, this seems odd and almost achievable, but you see women doing it all the time. House wives are still acceptable, and often sought after. The life style I'm living now is somewhat close to my 'dream'... but I still have a cock. I am not going to get the bottom surgery. I do think if I was born a female, my partner would be happier and more pleased with me. I also feel like I would have enjoyed sex A LOT more if I had a vagina. Taking it in the ass has never ended up enjoyable despite the stimulation to my prostate. It's still very painful. It seems as if women simply enjoy getting fucked a lot more than I ever could. Also, girls are gorgeous, they are soft and delicate, I want to be like them. But I also can't stand many women, as a lot of them appear abrasive and selfish now. It's all very confusing still.
>>
post feminine benis :^)
>>
>>36209244
It's not an impressive cock.
>>
>>36209236
so it sounds like you do think that there is at least some cultural influence here, in that there was no place for the kind of man(person) that you wanted to be, so you felt that you needed to change your superficial attributes to acquire the life that you desire.

let's say that hypothetically, there was a world where biological men, feminine or masculine, could live out the "housewife role" to male or female partners with no stigma at all. he could keep his dick but also be soft and delicate in other ways and dress however he felt like. his partner would accept his body and mind as it was with no artificial alteration. would this be a satisfying life for you or would you still be confused and want to be a woman?

i'm not sure how the sex part factors in but it doesn't sound like you actually hate your body, just that that you wish gay sex was more pleasurable for you. obviously, there are men who enjoy gay sex as bottoms so is it possible that either you are not actually a bottom (less likely) or that your sexual partners just didn't care about your pleasure and didn't take the time to make you comfortable? a woman whose partner doesn't care about her pleasure will probably not enjoy herself or have an orgasm (unless that's her fetish, i guess) and i'm pretty sure that she can sometimes even feel pain if things aren't done properly.
>>
>>36208266
>get pics of cute girl
>catfish /r9k/-tier losers
>talk to them on the phone (if you really sound like a girl)
>get them to send you money and stuff
>???
>profit
>>
>>36208266
OP, if you were really disgusted with yourself, why would you post pics with you in a somewhat provocative pose?
>>
I would tell you to kill yourself but you're probably going to and I don't want that in me. Some people are just here to serve as warnings for others, anon.
>>
>>36209811
I am disgusted that I like being a degenerate. I think it's really fucking attractive and I realize how fucked up and abnormal it is. It's hard to explain. I could fuck myself, or whack off to myself and my voice.... but realizing that it's ME is what fucks with me. Does this make any sense?

I like people demeaning or making fun of me. It helps me dissociate.
>>
>>36208266
Where ya from qt
>>
>>36208266
H ELLO AM 48 YEAR MAN FROM SOMALIA. SORRY FOR BAD ENGLAND. I SELLED MY WIFE FOR INTERNET CONNECTION FOR PLAY "hearth stone" AND I WANT TO BECOME THE GOODEST PLAYER LIKE YO U
>>
>>36209879
Being disgusted that you sexually want to be a girl, but don't want to be a girl full time?

You said you're attracted to the aesthetic, but not as much to masculine men, is that correct?
>>
>>36209924
I'm from Greece but I'm not fully Greek, hardly at all actually. I live in the Midwest of the US now.

>>36209948
Yea, you sort of have it correct. I don't like being a full time male, but I don't like the idea of being a female - although I wanted to be for the longest time. It's still appealing, but I cannot allow myself to transition. It's like what >>36209360 mentioned. Now, if his hypothetical circumstance had been my reality, I think I'd be okay with remaining a feminine male, but right now it feels awkward and unnatural. I want to please my partner as a female, not a a femboy abomination. But parts of me would still be curious to feel how a woman might feel, hormones, emotional outburst, physical weakness and all. I want to know how it feels to be have my pussy fucked and filled. I want to know what it's like to have breasts. I want to be more fragile and sensitive, and looked down upon as the lesser yet more compassionate gender. Fuck.
>>
>>36210088
I would concur with the consensus of not getting bottom surgery, that is pretty fucked. If you're at the point where this is something you really want, you're best accepting how you feel and finding a middle ground. Honestly, the more feminine you become the more likely you are to attract a masculine partner, probably a male.

Something I don't recall you mentioning, did you actually enjoy having sex with the guy, and if so, were you the bottom?
>>
>>36210171
I enjoy pleasing him and making me him good, I enjoy him making me into his subservient, so yes. I am the bottom. But the physical act of taking it in the ass has not gotten less painful. There is that pleasurable sensation when he hits my g spot, but it still feels like he's tearing me down there. He starts off slow but gets rather aggressive with it, because I beg him to hurry up. Fdjfs
>>
File: 1491945586619.jpg (442KB, 1080x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1491945586619.jpg
442KB, 1080x1081px
>>36208266
You're just an idiot like thousands who fell for a stupid meme pushed by degenerate tranny-loving fags who think gender is only a social construct which has no basis on human physiology.
Enjoy your failed life.
>>
>>36210242
I mean, I think I was and still am mentally ill. I am hoping society treats the illness rather than embrace it.

But uh... okay. I'll try.
>>
>>36210261
If you regret it today, you weren't. Simple as it is. You just thought it was a good idea and convinced yourself that you were ill, but then realized it was just vanity and regret it now, just like you'd regret spending thousands on a car you won't even use.
You were in the US when it happened right?
>>
>>36210215
>>36210171
Here.

What means of contact do you have? I'll leave whatever I have that matches up.
>>
>>36210284
I moved to the US when I was 7. The surgery was done in the US...

And you are incorrect. I am 100% mentally ill. I also have scars on my brain, which do cause some psychological and cognitive issues. There is profound damage to my prefrontal cortex, which I believe could have very well contributed to my retarded fucking decision making.
>>
>>36208266
You're not degenerate. This will sound like a cliche but gender can be fluid, so once feeling like a girl but no longer feeling like one is an absolutely normal phenomenon. Your voice sounds good, don't sweat it.
>>
>>36210329
You might be mentally ill, but gender dysphoria is not something that comes and goes, so if today you don't want to be a woman anymore, you didn't suffer from it. You probably felt bad because of another problem, and inappropriately diagnosed it as gender dysphoria, like hundreds of people in the west.
But instead of making you go back to reason, this american scum mutilated your body without a second thought, just another proof of the west's degeneracy...
>>
>>36210088
>I want to please my partner as a female, not a a femboy abomination. But parts of me would still be curious to feel how a woman might feel, hormones, emotional outburst, physical weakness and all. I want to know how it feels to be have my pussy fucked and filled. I want to know what it's like to have breasts. I want to be more fragile and sensitive, and looked down upon as the lesser yet more compassionate gender. Fuck.

Lay off the porn.
>>
>>36210370
I still dream about being a female, and I still feel the urge to go through with transitioning, but I'm FIGHTING it because I know how fucked up it is... I don't want to ruin myself further. You see. I go back because I'm trying to go back, I'm trying to embrace my biological gender as a male. But it's difficult, because I use to be so sure.... and I hear this voice, and I hear the way people talk to me, and I get fucked like a toy, and I'm still a man, but they think I'm like a girl with a cock and it's just really bewildering. I don't know what to do.

>>36210375
Okay.
>>
>>36210420
Where did you get your voice surgery from? I know you complained about it being ruined in the OP, but it sounds like it passes very well.

>t. mtf tranny in the works
>>
>>36210420
There's nothing to be done. There is no way you'll ever be a female, and you can't be a male anymore form what I've read.
But don't go to this place, and stop talking to these people who want you the way you are. these are immoral degenerates who think they can tinker with the body of man and take its sexual inclination as a mere toy to play with, instead of using it to the good of their kind.
Either go back and repent from your mistakes or lay in the filth of this society.K
>>
>>36210443
Beverly Hills, CA at the Institute of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery bullshit. I do not live in California though. I have some family there.

>>36210472
I don't see what repenting would be, what would repenting to? And laying in the filth, I suppose I am just the outcome of being apart of the filter. My fucking nick name is "Septic" for fuck sake. I'm a product of my surroundings, and probably something more than that. I understand I fucked up, and I guess the point now is to see where it takes me. An experiment, that's how I feel.
>>
>>36210560
What would repenting do*?

and being apart of the filth*...

Holy fuck I'm tired. I better just sleep now. I can't even type or think straight. I can never be straight.
>>
>>36208266
Another tranny bites the dust, good riddance.
>>
>>36210657
I'm not going to off myself. I live a fairly decent life and have people taking care of me like I have always wanted. I still have my cock, a cute female-sounding voice, and I'm not in that much pain.

That being said, a healthy reminder of how disgusting and degenerate I am helps keep me from ever going through with the transition process. I'll just be a trap.
>>
>>36210560
Because you think you can do anything else at this point? To think that you can decide who you are and deny the identity given by your creator is the greatest of sins, and for that you will suffer both in life and in the after.
The only way to repent yourself from such blind ignorance and unfounded audacity is to go back to what nature has given you, and do your best to fit into it: don't listen to the west degeneracy, as all they want is you to be dead, and find joy into what your creator has set up for you.
>>
literally just a femboy. just be gay. youre just a faggot who gets off on feeling conflicted.
i am a tranny and you dont seem like you have bad enough dysphoria to transition so DONT.
>>
>>36208266
Deciding that you have "gender dysphoria" and starting hormones is just the first step on the road to suicide. Surprised you even lasted 3 1/2 years, most trannies off themselves by then.
Good luck once you get older and start getting wrinkles + your masculine features become more pronounced and you're totally unconvincing. Provided you make it that far without committing suicide or contracting AIDS from all the unprotected anal sex you've likely had, and a weak body from years of fucked up, unnatural hormonal imbalances.

Have fun.
>>
>>36210676
Being a trap is probably making the best of the situation you're in. You might want to learn how to anal though, it sounds like you want him to just shove it in and expect it to work.
>>
>>36208730
Be my cute femboy gf
>>
You guys do realize he's just like every other girl and just wants attention right?
He would never consider dating any of you pathetic losers, he just wants to feel validated.
He literally is a girl. Treat him as such.
>>
File: 1490945246012.jpg (191KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490945246012.jpg
191KB, 1080x720px
>>36208266
You literally made a thread in /b/ like, 3 or 4 months ago pretending to be a female with the same pictures and everything. You are an immense attention whore and should kill yourself.
>>
>>36210755
I never took estrogen. I was on blockers. Also... I already told you I'm not going to transition. I halted it. I want to remain a man. I'm also dedicated to having sex with just one person. Keep going for degrading me via exposing me to the scary harsh reality anon!

>>36210759
Yea. There isn't much else I can do. I prefer he fucks me quickly, I never enjoyed anal sex. My body already has some painful neurological issues. I'm very sensitive.

>>36210836
Yea. I'm disgusting but at least I don't have a roastie.

>>36210874
I did not pretend to be a female. I told them that I was a trap.
>>
I look like a faggy femboy but have a deep australian voice

you look like a faggy femboy but have a high pitched female voice

which is worse???
>>
c-can i have that discord invite we are all talking about?
ive got a nice butt
>>
>>36211075
b-but, where in Australia?
>>
This thread has my interest, just because of the combination of t-blocking and the idealization of the feminine lifestyle.

Personally, I can fully understand the want for the cared for life instead of working hard. Some of what you said resonates with me and I wonder if it's partially from natural test blocking via my sister's crotch kicks as a child. I had one of those older sisters who thought it was right to punish me like such for a good few years and never got any shit for it and after doing some simple research, you learn damage like that can end up making you into a little sissy boy.
Fast forward through a rough childhood of weak body and muscles, always getting sick to a prepubescent stage where now I hate the idea of being "manly" because the only image I have of it is a drunken, angry, loud, publicly abusive father and start to grow my hair out and doing camshit on here and other Chan's because muh attention. Had a pretty fat butt, feminine physique, and all the privacy I needed to be a degenerate until Cunty McBitch decides she needs to move in with me and my mother to "save us". This was enough incentive to get me back into hating what women can be, start working out, being a jerk, and fell completely away from that lifestyle. Girlfriend after girlfriend, partying, drugs, sex all over the place; you name it.
Point is, I'm older now and still have that odd, lingering desire for a relaxed, at home lifestyle with maybe a wife who made the real money and I did more of the cooking/ cleaning. Could it be from lack of testosterone? Maybe. Sounds like it, though. Without one, why wouldn't the other seem viable?

You can't take something from someone and leave them with nothing because they'll pick up just about anything to fill that void.
>>
File: 1451508976712.jpg (117KB, 782x835px) Image search: [Google]
1451508976712.jpg
117KB, 782x835px
>>36208909
>mfw if you had a normal voice you could get literally any gay guy that's into twinks
haha you fucked up
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: hot.gif (471KB, 188x174px) Image search: [Google]
hot.gif
471KB, 188x174px
>>36211075
His situation.
>mfw I hear a deep aussie voice
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.