[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you're telling me.... you have social problems..... but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: HAAAAAAAAAHHHH.jpg (229KB, 2000x1372px) Image search: [Google]
HAAAAAAAAAHHHH.jpg
229KB, 2000x1372px
So you're telling me.... you have social problems..... but instead of trying to improve those skills..... you sit here and get angry at other people (normies, chad, stacy) for your own faults...?

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAH

*i move away from the mic to breathe in*

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH
>>
>>36207867
>social skills

The biggest dumb meme on 4chan ever

Social skills don't exist, and most robots are more paranoid than most people and thus more aware of what is socially acceptable.

That's not the main problem robots' have, becoming socially isolated is just a consequence of depression/ego death and so on and so forth...
>>
>>36207867
>So you're telling me.... you have social problems..... but instead of trying to improve those skills..... you sit here and get angry at other people (normies, chad, stacy) for your own faults...?...HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAH*i move away from the mic to breathe in*HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH
Ok
>>
>So you're telling me.... you can't walk..... but instead of trying to walk..... you sit here in that wheelchair all day...?
>>
>>36207989
>not willing to vs physically can not
really activated my almonds
>>
>>36207867
I went to different therapies and was taking antidepressants in the last 4 years but it didn't help much.
I forced myself to be social but it didn't stick.
>>
I don't have "social problems".

This society is my problem.

I have no trouble speaking to people, or going places with them.
The problem is that when I do, it is a frustrating and unfulfilling experience, and almost everything they say, do, or think disgusts me.
>>
>>36208155
THis, this thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis, finally a real robot and not a failed normie
>>
>>36207867
Ok let me try to explain
this social anxiety that some of us robots have, is not something you can improve or get rid of
yes you can manage to control it a bit, but if you don't have any contact for about a week or longer it's all gone and you're back to square one.
I tried, It was literally physically painful, I was never comfortable, I never enjoyed any conversations no matter how many people I talk to.
It's a similar feeling to how you're about to take an important exam. I feel like that every time I talk to a person
>>
>>36208185
>finally an edgy deluded faggot like teenager me!
>>
>>36208231
do you feel the same when you talk (type) online?
>>
>>36208242
>Edgy
>fedora
>faggot

Yes, keep repeating this mantra, eventually you'll anoy the opponent and he'll stop responding
>>
>>36208296
I have trouble trying to get my point across so I'll write more than I should and I'll try to explain myself in any way I can if I can
>>
>>36208155
This.
I do have a small circle of friends with whom I get along though.
>>
File: 1487047507968.jpg (9KB, 262x206px) Image search: [Google]
1487047507968.jpg
9KB, 262x206px
>implying social skills can be learned as an adult
>>
>>36208318
but do you feel the same? do you never enjoy any conversation and are you still uncomfortable?
>>
social interaction will never be easy or even normal for some people

imagine if you had to juggle a bunch of knvies every time you had a conversation with someone

that's how it feels to have real social anxiety and "practice" proper social skills

you can learn all the techniques like eye contact, posture, body language, speaking volume, hand position, all that shit, and you can rehearse and rehearse it

but that's all it will ever be, a rehearsal. it will come off as forced. you get good at juggling all this shit and then you can't even focus on the conversation because you're too busy focusing on your juggling. and then you get frustrated because everyone else is having such an easy time.and you don't know why you're so defective
>>
>>36208438
on the internet there's no pressure so yeah I enjoy conversations like I'm doing right now
>>
>>36207867
I can't talk casually, but I can talk seriously. That and making friends is nigh-impossible as an adult if you don't have any to begin with. I did try to but I just got humiliated and shamed for even bothering.

I would complain about it being society, but at this point I lack the capacity to retain my prior spite. It's easier just to remain apathetic and transparent when interacting with others. That's how I've gotten by and how things turned out. REEing at normal folk doesn't solve my problems, but I guess it's easier to shitpost about problems I find myself unable to solve.
>>
>>36207867
>*i move away from the mic to breathe in*
This isn't twitter, faggot.
>>
>>36208438
4chan is the only place in my entire life where I socialize

mainly because

>it's anonymous so I can drop in or drop out at any time and there's no pressure of reputation or making a fool of yourself
>it's a special interests website with people who have the same weird niche hobbies and same weird mindsets as me
>>
>>36208502
at what point would you start feeling anxiety?

sending photos or talking on voice chat?
becoming a regular poster in a chat where people know you?
having a persistent identity (username) on a site where your posts are catalogued instead of being anon?

or would it take getting friendly enough with someone to meet up in real life before you started to feel uncomfortable?
>>
>>36208571
same question for you >>36208581 if your resistance to other types of social interaction are a result of anxiety.
>>
>>36208581
>sending photos
yes
>or talking on voice chat?
yes
>becoming a regular poster in a chat where people know you?
yes
>having a persistent identity (username) on a site where your posts are catalogued instead of being anon?
yes
>>
>>36208600
This.

I sometimes wonder if i should go on one of those robot discords and join the voice conversation the normies have there. I already see either people making fun of me for stuttering, not finding the right words fast enough, or saying something that makes no sense.
>>
File: 1478328073070.gif (473KB, 279x256px) Image search: [Google]
1478328073070.gif
473KB, 279x256px
>>36208706
fuck no you shouldn't do that

those people in those things are crazy

they're all just normalfags and the most normal of the fags will rise to the top and create their inner circle of bullies while the more timid boring people get cast aside

just like fuckin life man

just like life

bieng boring and shy = recipe for a sad lonely life
>>
>>36208706
If people are doing that then they're petty, not worth bothering with. Use your time on something you'll enjoy.
>>
>>36208581
>sending photos
no
>talking on voice chat
yes
>becoming a regular poster in a chat where people know you?
no since i can't see them or hear them
>having a persistent identity (username) on a site where your posts are catalogued instead of being anon?
no that doesn't make me uncomfortable
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.