[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does dating guys suck so fucking bad. It's fucking EXPECTED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2084.jpg (69KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2084.jpg
69KB, 1014x1024px
Why does dating guys suck so fucking bad. It's fucking EXPECTED for me to ask out around a hundred girls to just get a few dates. It's not fucking worth it, 500 messages on OkCupid for 30 responses that's only going to never respond again? It's just not fucking worth it
>>
>>36207472
Dating FOR guys I meant
>>
Use a different site.
>>
>>36207472
You're doing something wrong. Fix ur shit.
>>
>>36207491
Maybe change how you are approaching them too.

You have to sell yourself to potential partners.
>Why do I want to be with you over anybody else?
>>
>>36207491
>>36207525
>>36207533
When the fuck did the normal fag brigade show up in r9k
>>
>>36207472
its because you're the disposable gender, and if you're actually sending hundreds of messages to hundreds of women then you are contributing to the problem of the unbalanced dating market. add in the fact that there are more young men than women and you're left with playing the dating game on god mode.
just wait until fully immersive VR or sexbots or until you're 30 and all the used goods want a piece of your beta bux
>>
>>36207561
Yesterday for me.

t. Actual normalfag
>>
>>36207562
They won't want your betabux then. They'll be making more money than you since you spent your 20s on the vidya. There's plenty of divorced chads working that age bracket.
>>
>>36207562
When I used the site I sent 3 messages a day, its online dating I look at a profile and type a message. If I did it in a normal and enjoyable way then I would have zero fucking messages
>>
>>36207472

Let me explain it to you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqVqJQyeMSI
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.