[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's almost 1 in the morning, anyone got stories about the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 012 - jk6DCdd.jpg (58KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
012 - jk6DCdd.jpg
58KB, 650x842px
It's almost 1 in the morning, anyone got stories about the one that got away? I'll post mine to get the ball rolling.

>Sophomore year of Highschool
>play on the Tennis team
>Not particularly good, but managed to get into JV.
>Didn't even like to play but my mom thought I was such a recluse that I needed to get involved in some extracurricular activity.
>Better than playing vidya all day I suppose.
>I was pretty good at Ping pong and for some reason my retarded mind thought the two were similar enough, so I chose tennis instead of an actual sport.
>Meet a Junior during Tryouts, we'll call him Travis (pretty close to his real name)
>Me and Travis get paired pretty much 100% of the time during competitive 2v2's
>Learn from him that this is his first year at our school, he used to go to the highschool the next town over, but his family moved.
>That's when I met her
>Fast forward to a week before spring break, first match set against rival school.
>Getting ready with Travis, it's an away game at their court.
>"Ready to meet my sis anon?"
>Look at him funny, inquire further especially why he'd never brought her up before this seeing as he'd already met my brother and my parents.
>"She's a bitch."
>Sounds fair enough, but still ask him how she's a bitch.
>"I'm sure you'll see."
>Players get split into pairs, me and Travis are of course paired up, and placed into the first bracket.
>3 games are playing simultaneously side by side on 3 different nets.
>Waiting with Travis for our match to begin, see him smiling at a girl across the net from us.
>Assume it's her sister, they have the same hair color but she was significantly shorter than him.
>She's paired with a scrawny black kid, almost wonder how he made the cut even for JV.

Moar?
>>
I'm not sure what "the one that got away" really means.

Oh well. Whatever. Sure why not continue.
>>
Well, here goes.
>On okcupid.
>desperate lonely for love and sex
>stupid. I know
>Message girl.
>Her profile said she lives in my area.
>Oddly it hits off.
>She's from another city.
>Said she's moving here.
>Okay cool. 3 month wait no biggie.
>Everynight we talk.
>Going really well really fast.
>She moves here I pick her up at the airport.
>She's fatter then I thought.
>fatter then I'd like to admit to.
>Show her a nice time.
>Fuck later that night.
>Pussy stank
>Oh well.
>Next few days she was insufferable.
>"I hate racists."
>Offer her sushi for lunch or maybe some good mexican.
>"Eww no I don't want gook food or beaner chow what the fuck is wrong with you"
>We had to settle for chicken fingers at arby's
>Extremely short tempered bitch.
>I rage quit the relationship less then a week into it. 4 days tops.

Never felt happier to be single.
>>
File: 013 - yP0r017.jpg (89KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
013 - yP0r017.jpg
89KB, 680x418px
>>36206591

>Fastforward a painful 15 minutes and we get the fucking floor wiped with us for the first match
>She flashes Travis a shit eating grin as we have to pass down a bracket, if we lose this next game we're eliminated.
>I'm tired as fuck and ours was the first match to end so I use the time to ask Travis why his sister goes to a different school than him.
>He says that she's a fucking social butterfly and didn't want to leave her friends there, he decided to go to my school because it was closer to where they now lived.
>Makes sense I guess
>Next matchup we faced was just barely better than us, and we get eliminated.
>Coach looks mildly disappointed but he passes it off as just being the first game of the season.
>Spring break starts the week after, and I was content to spending it in my room playing vidya and watching anime.
>Hear phone ringing, I almost yell downstairs at my mom for forgetting her phone in my room but remember she's out of town for the week.
>Pick up my phone and realize it's Travis calling me, people don't usually call me so I was a bit shocked.
>Invites me to go camping with him and his family.
>Never have gone camping before but fuck it why not. Connect with nature and shit.
>Meet up with him the next day and we head to his house after getting the go ahead from my dad.
>His dad is by far the coolest man I've ever met in my life.
>Almost makes me envious that I didn't have such a imposing role model as a father myself.
>Me and Travis help his dad string fishing poles and packing up tents, hear his sister come down stairs and she looks at me directly.
>"What the fuck? I didn't know we could invite friends."
>Their dad just shrugs and asks her what friend of hers would be interested in going.
>She shuts right the fuck up after that. Can tell she must find me annoying which is weird because I've never actually talked to her.
>>
File: 1491133779167.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491133779167.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>36206795
is there more >green text story?
>>
>>36206908
that fucked up
>>
File: 027 - OHpXJz8.png (1MB, 642x767px) Image search: [Google]
027 - OHpXJz8.png
1MB, 642x767px
>>36206795
>To get to the actual campgrounds we had to drive through the Cascades.
>Fucking looooong drive.
>Back seat is cramped with the three of us and all the camping equipment.
>Their mom is trying to talk to me about my musical interest and why I started playing Tennis.
>However all I can focus on is the warmth of her shoulder on mine and the feeling of her hair against my neck
>Fighting a boner the entirety of the 4 hour trip.
>The second we get there their mom and dad start setting up the tents, they tell us to go and enjoy ourselves while they do the heavy lifting.
>Dad suggests that Travis teach me how to fish but I already know how.
>Sis is not too thrilled with this idea.
>Me and Travis start walking and I hear dad raise his voice at her.
>"Selene I'm not going to spend the entirety of this trip trying to fucking entertain you alone, find a way to have fun with them or be miserable your choice."
>So her name is Selene (not her real name ofc)
>Kinda weird I never learned it before that point but whatever.
>We end up sinking our feet into the river and leaving our lines out until the sun starts to set.
>Fucking nothing.
>Travis hops to his feet and runs behind a nearby bush to take a leak. Right as he does Selene's line starts being jerked.
>"Holy shit I got one!"
>She suddenly seems much more enthused about fishing.
>Watch her reel her line it but it's a depressingly small trout.
>"Good job. Too small to keep though might just wanna throw it back."
>She just sits there the fish hanging on the end of her line.
>"Selene? Gonna take that fish off? You're kind of torturing it."
>She just looks at me like I'm insane "I'm not touching that shit."
>Areyoufuckingkiddingme
>grab her lines and jam my thumb into it's mouth and unhook it.
>with my hand still on her line look at her and ask "Did that look hard to you?"
>She just glares at me.
>Not satisfied I toss it at her causing her to scream and jump back with her pole.
>>
>>36206919
>That hook digs its way deep into my palm
>Suppress the loudest scream of my life and instead bite my lower lip until it starts bleeding.
>She begins to freak the fuck out and drops the pole making the hook jerk my skin even more.
>Travis walks back from the bush and notices the situation.
>"Woah dude how did that happen."
>Afraid that if I try to talk I'll cry so I don't respond.
>Selene is screaming that he go and get their dad but he doesn't seem to be panicking that much.
>"I don't know why you're all worked up, you should be proud you caught a retard."
>Have to stop myself from calling him a fuckhead.
>He helps thread the hook out of my hand and pours his bottled water over it to wash out the dirt.
>As we walk back her dad calls out "Where the fuck's my dinner?"
>See his roasting hotdogs over a campfire, shit looks bomb yo.
>We spend another 2 days at that campsite, nothing really eventful happens. Selene spends most of the time on her phone.
>After spending the morning packing up we spend some more time hiking before heading home around mid afternoon
>Driving well into the night, traffic's pretty bad on the pass due to other families leaving around the same time.
>I passed out, but I woke up as we were pulling into their driveway and noticed Selene had fallen asleep on my shoulder.
>As the car parks she jerks awake and doesn't say anything, I can feel the awkwardness hanging in the air.
>Spend the night at their house playing Super Smash with Travis until morning, and head home.
>Spring Break well spent I guess.
>>
>>36207033
>Sitting with Travis during lunch
>haven't seen Selene since but she was on my mind pretty much all the time due to boner and teenage hormonal imbalance.
>Decide I need to bring it up.
>"Dude, I think I'm crushing on Selene."
>He just looks at me and I can sense the frustration.
>"You realize she's my sister right? Whatever man your grave she's like fucking Satan."
>in the same breath he invites me over to his house to play mario party.
>I fucking hate mario party.
>But you don't usually play mario party with 2 people so I assume Selene might join us, so I immediately say fucking yes.
>I'm a fucking retard, she thinks video games are retarded and spends her time watching TV in the living room while we play upstairs in his room.
>Saw her as I walked in, noticed she dyed her hair a darker shade of brown.
>After saying hi to their parents I greet her as we head up the stairs
>She just looks up at me and smiles as I pass her by.
>That was it however, and I was roped into playing Mario party for fucking 5 hours.
>Noticed that in the weeks that followed as I went over more and more often that her attitude towards me begins to gradually change. End up occasionally watching TV with her but not a whole lot else.

Cont?
>>
>>36207143
sure, got nothin' else better to do
>>
>>36207143
it's a interesting story
>>
>>36207143
yes pls, need a late night feels trip
>>
>>36207143
Come on op I've never experienced these things, I want to know more.
>>
>>36207143
Yez, hurry up
>>
>>36207143
Sorry took a phone call
>Fastforward to the end of May
>Travis hates it but I'd like to say that at this point I'm good friends with both of them.
>Me and Selene don't have many common interests but she likes some normie tier anime (Highschool host club and the like)
>Just got my license and am giving Travis a ride to his sister's highschool so he can visit his old teachers.
>I'm chilling in the car listening to shitty grunge music, across the parking lot I can see the tennis court, Selene's there and it looks like she's having an argument with the lanky black kid.
>Can't hear anything, but the kid throws his hands up and drops his racket and leaves.
>Turn off the car and head over to the chain ink fence that separates the court from the parking lot.
>Can't think of something to say so I decide to be autistic.
>"Trouble in paradise?"
>God I'm a fucking spaz
>She turns around to me and I can see that she's been crying.
>"Oh fuck off Anon now's not the best time."
>Goes on to say that the scrawny black kid just bailed on her for the JV finals, if she performs well she's pretty much guaranteed Varsity her Junior year.
>Don't have my tennis shit on my but noticed the kid left his racket behind.
>Walk around and enter the court and pick up his racket.
>"Wanna have a one on one?"
>She's not really into it but we go through the motions. Mainly talking about other shit.
>"Y'know I only play this shitty game to keep up appearances."
>She doesn't enjoy it, she only plays it to avoid becoming a loner.
>As a personn who's been a loner almost his entire life I can sympathize.
>Eventually she stops the rally and walks back to the bench
>"This is stupid, I don't even want to play anymore."
>Stand and stare at her for a bit thinking of something to say
>"I don't want to be a loner either."
>God that was autistic.
>She just looks at me and laughs halfheartedly
>"You really dropped the ball on that one anon."
>the laugh I intended to be fake turns out genuine.

Cont?
>>
>>36207467
Yes you stupid faggot finish your fucking story so i can sleep
>>
>>36206591
>she was too hot for me
>i shot out of my league and paid the price

this happened like 4 times btw. and i'd be willing to bet that's what most of these stories boil down to
>>
>>36207467

>Scrawny kid was supposed to give her a ride home.
>Offer to give her a ride when Travis comes out.
>She just shrugs "Better than walking."
>After a couple minutes Travis comes walking out with a few books his old english teacher decided to give to him.
>The entire drive she's sitting in the backseat staring out the window silently.
>Pull up to their house and let them out.
>Before Selene gets out of the car she hugs me from behind the seat
>"Thanks for today, I think I know what I'll do."
>Stutter out "I-I guess"
>What does that even mean.
>Head home and collapse on my bed fawning over the fact a woman touched me.
>About a month later we officially started dating. Though I was too much of a bitch to make any intimate moves on her.
>Her dad thought I was alright, but as I spent more time at their house I noticed him changing a bit, he would go weeks without shaving, his hair was becoming more unkempt like he desperately needed a haircut.
>Selene and Travis both say that their family is facing financial woes
>Travis didn't come to school one day, and the day after he was still gone.
>Attempted to reach Selene on her phone but it always went straight to voicemail.
>Their mom eventually answered her phone. Apparently their dad was admitted into Emergency care following a minor heart attack, but suffered a subsequent heart attack while admitted.
>it felt like he was there for months but in reality it was only a few weeks
>He died while in the hospital from Sudden Cardiac Arrest, and was unable to be resuscitated.
>I wasn't there when it happened but talking to Selene the next day over the phone inbetween her sobs was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
>Can't say anything besides "it will be okay."
>She keeps countering with "No it won't, no it fucking won't."
>His body was going to be moved to Montana for the funeral, his home state.
>Their family was moving there as well to live with their dad's brother for a while.
>>
>>36207624

>September Junior year.
>Travis and Selene didn't even bother enrolling due to the fact they were leaving so early in the first semester.
>Go to see them one more time before they leave and help them with packing.
>Apparently the uncle was making a round trip halfway across the country to drive them.
>Stand on the sidewalk as he helps them load their stuff, tell Travis I'll see him later, still played with him on xbox for a while after.
>Almost didn't realize Selene was squeezing my hand this entire time.
>She looks at me with a pleading look in her eyes as if she's expecting me to say something, to promise her something.
>"When will I see you again?" Is all I manage to get out.
>"I don't think we will, Monatana's pretty far away dipshit."
>She choked on the end and it twisted my heart.
>She wraps her arms around me and buries her face into my chest and sobs quietly.
>Hear Travis inside the car
>"Cut the shit and get in we don't have all day."
>She lets go of me and gets into the car.
>As they're driving away I watch them and feel kind of conflicted.
>Decide at that moment that I fucking hate Tennis
>Stop going to practices and slowly become the recluse I am today.
>I still talk to Travis on the phone, I even spoke to Selene a few times, but she moved on pretty quick when she settled in to her new life.
>That was 6 years ago and it still feels so vivid.

Looking back at who I was and coming to terms with who I am now is the hardest part.
>>
that story was better then mine
>get depressed in highschool
>take drugs for 7 years
>get arrested twice for drug possession
>currently a felon on probation for possession
>extremely depressed now
>gained 50 pounds in the past 6 months
no money no life 25 years old felon with 8pm curfew living with my parents
I would kill myself if I was allowed to buy a gun
>>
>>36207033
Wtf was wrong with travis? Couldn't he remove the hook earlier?
>>
>>36207143
type out your bullshit before posting fucknugget
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.