[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best food combination if you want to have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1491784845105.jpg (190KB, 523x433px) Image search: [Google]
1491784845105.jpg
190KB, 523x433px
What's the best food combination if you want to have a /big poop/?
>>
>>36206413
red meat, liquor, and chocolate cake

i mean the super rich thick kind of chocolate cake, too
>>
Taco Bell.

Go to bed without pooping.

Drink two cups of coffee in the morning. Best poopoo you will ever have.
>>
anything with lots of beans
>>
>>36206413
Weetbix, at least 4 of the biscuits. You will shit the most satisfying turd within an hour
>>
>>36206413
Just eat tons of fiber and take some psyllium husk with a large glass of water.

I'm 4'9" and like 90lbs and primarily vegetarian, and sometimes I take humongous poops because of all the fiber I eat. Once I measure a poop by placing a ruler next to it in the toilet bowl and it was around 9x6 inches by my estimation.
>>
>>36206413
Drink cola and coffee, always makes my ass explode.
>>
>>36206494
oh god that must be painful
>>
>>36206413
Four Loko
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 478x473px)
image.jpg
45KB, 478x473px
>>36206413
Try a spicy chicken sandwich from chick-fil-a. It tends to give me runs but I won't stop eating them cause hey taste good. Also Italian food that has a lot of condiments used to give the shits a lot.
>>
>>36207289
*used to give me.
>>
Coffee does it for me, after eating anything

Just had a nice big shit. Still actually on the toilet right now with the comedown
>>
>>36206630
Arabella?
>>
>>36206413
Pizza with a load of hot sauce.

I take a shit once per week, and I eat spicy food on a regular basis, but eating that is just too much.
>>
>>36206413
>>36206413
>>36206413
McDonalds for as many meals as you can hold = football
>>
>>36207289
this pepe is making me nauseous...don't know why
>>
Depends what you mean by big poop.
Big as in dense and crazy. Tons of meat and nothing else for a few days. Back that log up.
Big as in size wise, but not dense. As much granola, corn and mushrooms as you can stomach. Break the bowl.
>>
>>36210270

Sort your diet out, and in doing so do not forget to drink more water. You are on the way to hemmaroids and anal fissures.

YOU DO NOT WANT HEMMAROIDS AND ANAL FISSURES.
>>
2 cups of kodiak cake mix with two eggs, milk, and a little butter on each flapjack.

You will shit a log flume out your ass in a few hours.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.