[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You are the product of a long unbroken line of males that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1490684719772.gif (545KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1490684719772.gif
545KB, 350x263px
>You are the product of a long unbroken line of males that have successfully mated with females to produce further successful offspring for the billions of years life has existed on earth.
>This unbroken line... Now ends with you.

This makes me feel like the biggest failure evolution has to offer. A cruel joke billions of years in the making. I feel like a malformed, mentally retarded and socially inept organism incapable of the most basic tasks required to survive in a world where water flows freely from taps and where food is just a walk down the street.

Why the fuck am I even alive. Why should I bother? Society has already deemed me incredibly unworthy of reproduction and yet is so adamant in stopping me from commiting suicide. It's like I am being kept around as a circus freak, a biological anomaly that society has a morbid curiosity to observe.
>>
>>36206033
I have two normie brothers. The family will live on while I get to be comfy
>>
Hoping my brother actually carries on the line.
>>
Society is a bitch like that, it does everything possible to make you feel like a massive failure unworthy of living but then did everything in its power to stop you from actually an hero. Nice little joke.
>>
File: 564564.png (7KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
564564.png
7KB, 218x232px
>>36206033
if the unbroken line has led to me then maybe it's a good thing it's ending with me
>>
File: just.png (304KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
304KB, 600x400px
>>36206033
They have my normalfag siblings, if they didn't want a lost cause for a son, they shouldn't have fucking raised one.
>>
I blame the Internet.

Without the Internet, I'd imagine one is basically forced to go out and talk to females due to sheer boredom and succeed somewhere along the way
>>
File: 1489682176120.png (162KB, 543x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489682176120.png
162KB, 543x600px
>>36206101
You'd think that being the descendant of mammals that survived dinosaurs, numerous extinction events, ice ages and fucking armageddon level asteroid impacts that wiped out 90% of life that we should have been capable of more.

Yet here we are, aberrations so offensive to women and society that they spit on us every chance they get while deriving sick pleasure from our benign suffering.
>>
File: 1451080068752.jpg (53KB, 456x453px) Image search: [Google]
1451080068752.jpg
53KB, 456x453px
>>36206033
My dipshit normie siblings have spawned more then 6 children,i lost count of how many they've had.

So i can continue to get drunk and suck at life while listening to dad rock.
>>
i have two brothers and one sister
i can't feel bad about the whole family tree ending with me
i can only blame my parents for letting me play vidya non-stop as a child fucking up any hope of social skills
>>
Most men in history died without having kids. It's normal
>>
>>36206033
You probably have (great)^n uncles who were just like you. People have kids who don't procreate all the time.
>>
>>36206033
It hurts less for me because I have a twin brother and an older sister, both of which are married with children. So the bloodline is secure and I get to be an uncle.
>>
>>36206033
>wanting to create more people
Forcing someone to live is no better than taking another person's life away. They didn't ask to be born.

But tfw no gf still hurts desu, even if I don't want kids. I'm lonely most of the time.
>>
File: 1481303767528.gif (164KB, 494x332px) Image search: [Google]
1481303767528.gif
164KB, 494x332px
>>36206033
Who else here /literally last heir to their family name/? It all ends with me. I can see the pain in my father's eyes.
>>
don't worry guys, im sure we'll all find women who want to settle down in our 30s
>>
>>36206033
>yet is so adamant in stopping me from commiting suicide. It's like I am being kept around as a circus freak, a biological anomaly that society has a morbid curiosity to observe.
This is the only real reason to become a school shooter or serial.

Simply ask each person
"Is it okay to kill yourself?"
If they say no kill them on site.
Revenge on every person responsible to contributing to the source of pain.

Justified revenge.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.