[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> weather finally warm again (<60 degrees fahrenheit) >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Anya-Olsen-Feet-2034018.jpg (363KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Anya-Olsen-Feet-2034018.jpg
363KB, 1620x1080px
> weather finally warm again (<60 degrees fahrenheit)
> go to college in the city
> be a KHV surrounded by women who dress as slutty as possible
> hot weather has me feeling unbearably horny 24/7
> Realize that my ancestors at my age (19) were already popping out kid and living independently
> Major depression sets in that even the warm weather can't dispel

Just strike me with a lightning rod, cruel Gods.
>>
Do you live in Boston
I saw a high amount of sluts today who just couldn't wait to wear their slut garb
>>
>>36205471

No, New York. Although I imagine the situation would be pretty much the same with regard to sluttitude.
>>
>>36205471

How did you fare out in the world today anon?
>>
>UK
>Had a nice bit of warm weather over the weekend
>Every woman in sight is walking around in low cut strappy tops/crop tops, shorts up their arse or miniskirts
>Even fucking kids are walking around in the same sort of stuff
>>
File: IMG_1213.jpg (81KB, 1214x1140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1213.jpg
81KB, 1214x1140px
>>36205675
Horrible
Fucking degenate sluts everywhere
Too god damn sunny
And I feel like a fatass compared to these sluts so I pretty much try to get from point a to point b the fastest and then get the fuck home
>>
>tfw still wear my down coat indoors and slurp hot coffee from my thermos because they're my security blankets
>>
File: 1487215613810.jpg (1MB, 2792x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1487215613810.jpg
1MB, 2792x2000px
>>36205454
>be me last summer
>haven't gotten laid in like 2 years cuz scared of knocking up a girl and paying child support
>so horny I'm about to kill myself
>get on tinder
>match with an asian with big tits/big ass
>shes some how immediately into me
>meet up
>she blows me
>cum so hard I am literally dizzy
>she swallows
>we start fucking once per week
>says we're just friends with benefits
>i turn it into a relationship
>turns into the most dramatic retarded nerve wracking relationship I have ever been in
>this goes on for about 6 months
>we go out to dinner
>start fighting over literally nothing
>take her home
>calls me next day
>she thinks she's pregnant
>won't take a fucking pregnancy test because she's all crazy and shit
>finally make her take one
>she's not pregnant
>we celebrate by fucking again
>go home
>crippling anxiety and depression from how up-and-down this relationship is
>constantly worried I may have gotten her pregnant
>can't stop fucking her because she has huge tits/huge ass
>she stops talking to me
>keeps texting me randomly
>my nerves and emotions are all fucked up, but I'm hiding it
>says she wants to fuck again
>i finally get so stressed out, I make an excuse to cancel it because I literally can't take it anymore
>she gets mad
>never talks to me again
>i'm sad for like 2 weeks but get over it eventually

Be careful what you wish for. I can say this girl was the hottest woman I have ever slept with in my life, but she was a fucking nut case and she made me miserable. The worst part was that I was like addicted to her body.

I wanted to stop, but couldn't, like a fucking drug addiction. Not joking.

It's been 4 months since we last talked. The whole thing stressed me out so bad, I haven't even thought about trying to get laid or anything. I'm just happy to be free from the vaginal jew

Be careful bros. Don't open pandora's box. Honestly not always worth it
>>
>>36205504
Same boat. I'm in upstate new york. I miss the winter. All the whores had to cover their bodies as much as I do.
>>
File: IMG_2002.jpg (30KB, 532x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2002.jpg
30KB, 532x303px
>>36205911
I-I'm not sure if this is bait or not. Is this really the state of our board?
>>
>>36205504
wait what college in the city do you go to?
i am not khv but i also go to school in the city
campus today/monday was absolutely packed with qts in minimal amounts of clothing
>>
>>36206010
I dunno, I'm more of a /pol/tard. I just stop by and visit sometimes because I like the small talk banter here.
>>
>>36205911

How old are you?
I'm one hundred percent sure this is some bait, but if you can get on Tinder and start fucking hot women then you do not belong on this board.
>>
>>36206032

NYU, desu.
>>
>>36206107
lel
i go to columbia
nyc is a meme
>>
>>36206126
Hey fellow ivy bro. I go to cornell.
>>
>>36206126

What are you studying, anon?

Originerieingigigog.
>>
>>36205454
I'm pretty sure I fapped to her feet before.
>>
>>36205869
I got a very thin hoody made in China for Worst Koreans so I can wear it year round. Was originally for air conditioned office. Others there are running space heaters during summer.
>>
>>36205911
This is your brain on NoFap
>>
>>36205454
You're at college, you dumb fuck. Simply get a fuck buddy.
>>
>>36206042
This board`s "small talk banter" isn`t meant for normies like you. Now hop down from that plank quickly and...
>>>/pol/
>>
>>36205454
fuck your ancestors. if they were so great, they wouldn't be dead now would they?
>>
>>36207671

you say that like it's easy to do
>>
>>36205454
Tons of sluts at my uni too, makes me want to fucking vomit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.