[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was in a car accident and I have no memory of it but basically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170411_224243~01~01~01.jpg (264KB, 1456x1461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170411_224243~01~01~01.jpg
264KB, 1456x1461px
I was in a car accident and I have no memory of it but basically my car went into the left lanes and I hit a guy head on with both of us going 40-60mph. It's amazing that either of us are alive though I was hurt badly and completely shattered half my femur among other injuries.

I'm sitting in the bath atm and I've been thinking... I've always hated myself and wished for death but I've always trudged through it. What are the chances I tried to kill myself? I've thought about it before but I've never tried to kill myself or even fully considered it, I've just had the thought in the back of my head my whole life. I've never had problems with my head and I saw a nurologist today who says it's strange and scheduled some more tests. I'm healing and after a few more months I'll be working again but I still have that quite voice telling me that it would all be better to just end it.

Thoughts? To reiterate I have no memory from 10 minutes before until I woke up in the hospital 30 minutes after.
>>
pan down
lets see that stitched up frankenstein cock
>>
>>36205042
Why is your bath water yellow. Did you piss in the tub op.
>>
>>36205042
>basically my car went into the left lanes
How did that happen?
>>
File: th (14).jpg (25KB, 295x211px) Image search: [Google]
th (14).jpg
25KB, 295x211px
Your scar is badass man! Reminds me of young Ashur if he were white.
>>
>>36205056
I cropped out my dick but you'd be disappointed, it's intact and overwhelmingly average.

>>36205109
Soap

>>36205129
That's the thing, I don't remember. We're assuming it drifted over but If I did try to kill myself it would've been because I purposely drove there

>>36205145
I have one above my left eyebrow too, albeit much smaller
>>
>>36205042
>Killing yourself by killing an innocent person
Well, are you an asshole? If so it may have been suicide, which you should do promptly without endangering others.
>>
Maybe you had a seizure. Or a stroke, something like that.
>>
>>36205241
As far as I know I would never kill myself that way. I'm worried that I would do such a thing... Idk. Would never in my right mind kill an innocent but I'm not sure my mind is right.
I'm afraid to bring it up with a doctor since that could backfire.
>>
>>36205218
>That's the thing, I don't remember
Oh, I quickly read through your post and misunderstood.
I used to constantly imagine veering into oncoming traffic while driving when I was depressed. I'd never actually do it though, it would be lower than nigger-tier to try to hurt yourself in a way that affects another person like that. Hopefully you just lost control of the car or fell asleep at the wheel or something
>>
>>36205313
That's my thing exactly. It's a low down piece of shit thing to do but I've imagined it before and I have no memory so I can't know for sure. I'm just kinda thinking aloud, not looking for answers
>>
>>36205380
OP my friend, look up Occam's razor. It may not be the case in this situation, but it's very helpful to consider.

>Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case, the simpler one is usually better. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation is.

There's no way for you, me, or anyone to know what was going on in your subconcious that day. But the simpliest, and likely likeliest, explanation is that you had an autopilot brainfog moment. Which is very, very common and the cause of most accidents.
>>
>>36205446
Thanks anon, that helped a bit
>>
>>36205042
i think everyone has thoughts like that. maybe it was just l'appel du vide?
>>
>>36205042
Losing your memory sounds pretty relieving yet also horrible at the same time. Either way, my condolences
>>
You know what OP?
Your knees are cute. I have a feeling you are cute.
-femanon
>>
>>36206019
I'm not ugly but not cute/attractive.
-Anon
>>
>>36205312
You're probably fine then. If you wouldn't kill yourself that why you probably didn't try to
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.