[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There's a girl out there for you, anon! I'm sure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 20

File: 1491679620789.jpg (22KB, 346x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491679620789.jpg
22KB, 346x450px
>There's a girl out there for you, anon! I'm sure you'd make a wonderful boyfriend!
>>
File: IMG_0168.jpg (30KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0168.jpg
30KB, 600x630px
>tfw never even had anyone say this to me
>>
File: 1487808463751.jpg (152KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1487808463751.jpg
152KB, 1280x1381px
>>36205002
>this is what my first oneitis said to me when she rejected me
>this is what my current one will probably say even if I get an opportunity to ask her out
>>
>>36205002
>parents think i'm gay because i've never been in a relationship
>>
There probably is a girl out there "for me" but I don't feel like waiting until I'm 30 for Chad's used goods to hit the wall so that I can financially provide for them
>>
File: 1491980411355.jpg (73KB, 1214x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1491980411355.jpg
73KB, 1214x1140px
>tmw my friends are all dating
>>
>>36205002
It's game fucking over when anybody says that to you. That is code for "please don't go crazy"
>>
File: 1482861438225.jpg (89KB, 526x588px) Image search: [Google]
1482861438225.jpg
89KB, 526x588px
>tfw you will never be a being that doesn't need to have companionship
>tfw you will never be free of this
>>
>>36205872
Wait till they are all married
>>
>>36205831
?
Are you saying that you are broken goods or somthing?
>>
>>36205919
If you have friends and they get married, they're dead to you. Might as well just mourn them and forget.
>>
>>36205779
>parents trying to exploit my loneliness to set me up with family friends' daughters
>always choose girls based on how similar they were to ex oneitis and most brutal rejection
>they don't know i absolutely hate girls similar to that ex oneitis thanks to her
>tfw so scared of rejection from parents that I can't even openly talk about things I like with them
>>
>>36205943
Anon if you could forget them that easy could you really say they were your friends?
>>
File: worried smoking pepe.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
worried smoking pepe.png
18KB, 509x411px
>>36205919
>tfw two weddings next month
>anon, it's been forever! no one has heard from you in years and years! you really fell of the place of the planet! so what have you been getting up to?
>>
>>36205968
It's not easy or quick to mourn someone, anon. When someone you care about dies irl you'll understand
>>
>>36205969
>so what have you been getting up to
The scariest words I've ever heard. And it's almost ALWAYS followed by a humble-brag
>>
>>36205989
I understand quite well. Lost both my parents when I was 21 at college to a drunk driver. I never forget them. So saying you could forget friends is more like saying they were coworkers rather than people you had a relationship with.
>>
>>36206009
Honestly it's worse if there is no humble brag. Becuase then you have no scale on what to talk about.
>>
>>36206056
I've never encountered the no humble brag but I'd rather have the conversation die than hear
>yeah so I've been fucking super models in my underwater diamond dome for the last 6 months. It's pretty cool that you're such a FREE man who has no obligations and can do whatever he wants whenever he wants. Must be great not to be tied down to anything important
>>
>>36206009
That's why I intend to move far, far away as soon as I get into med or grad school or fuck even a good job. No matter what I do I or achieve locally none of my ex classmates will ever see me as anything more than the class autist.

Before I even risk seeing one of them again, I want to be so high up that if I were to shit on them they would think god himself were shitting on them.

>implying i would even get to that point
>>
>>36205969

>Having people care about you enough to notice your absence and ask about where you went and what you've been doing

I wish I could experience that.
>>
File: p.jpg (163KB, 714x957px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
163KB, 714x957px
I'm at the point that I just laugh when somebody says that, there's really nothing you can say to normies to help them to understand that you have a totally different existence than they do. I work with a bunch of Mexicans and they're all around 30, married with kids, broke, and miserable. Doesn't even seem that great to be honest, 3d girls just seem like a pain. I prefer to stay home and watch anime, 2d girls will never hurt me or laugh at me.
>>
>>36206136
To be fair at that phase you are soon gone from them.
>>
>>36206144
In fairness it's a two way street and they don't love you and can't kiss you, surprise you with things etc.
>>
>>36206144
>2d girls will never hurt me or laugh at me
Because they're not real; they're figments of an imagination made by another MAN in order to get money out of you. 2D girls is essentially falling in love with a male-whore
>>
>>36206088
>Must be great not to be tied down to anything important
H-ha, you bet. Loving life.
>>36206136
I'm a ghost. I only exist to them as a memory. "Care about you" is not how I would describe it. Frankly, I'm almost certainly better that way because I was less of a shell of a person and nostalgia.
Also, my answer to that question is absolutely fucking nothing and while I can deal with contempt, I despise the smug "pity".
>>
>>36206144
2D girls will also never love you, and are unable to interact with you in anyway. I've wanted to get into 2D to circumvent roasties I really have, but there's no getting around those facts.
>>
>>36206236
3D girls will never love me and their interaction always leaves me worse for the wear.
>>36206184
So?
Still cheaper and more satisfying, for me.
(not that anon to both of you)
>>
>>36206236
Well you also literally need to be autistic to fall in love with an inanimate objects. One of the clearest signs of autism is being incapable of separating reality from fiction
>>
>>36206255
I'm always curious if anons think that "girls will never love me" is a true reflection of hundreds of dates with all kinds of girls going sour. Or a boy chained in fear that he finds more control in thinking it's not possibale.
>>
>>36206299
How could you be curious...? It's obviously the latter. When someone accomplishes the former they usually just say "fuck all women" and just get a dog instead
>>
>>36206299
Hi roastie, why haven't you posted your tits yet? Either way, I'm a failed normal. My perspective comes from repeated crushing experience.
>>
>>36206326
this (>>36206333) anon again, I do have a dog. I love him more than I could ever love a woman (no beasto)
>>
>>36206265
I don't think you understand, I know that they aren't real, however that doesn't mean I don't cherish them more than any real woman I've ever met. They represent an ideal that I find intoxicating.

I'm not Elliot Rodger, I'm not delusional enough to think that I deserve women to like me, I'm just a middle management 4/10 manlet. Some people in this world lose the genetic lottery, and at least the love that 2d's show in anime allows me to experience something I'll never have.
>>
>>36206372
>I don't think you understand
Maybe we're just wired differently because I really just want to say to you "It's not real. These animes were created purely to get your money and the love you feel for them exists completely inside your own head and is just as absurd as falling in love with a rock"

But whatever. No point in arguing in an infinite loop.
>>
>>36206372
What shows do you watch that make you feel that way?
>>
>>36206333
Really? How many? Two? Three? Any at all? I seriously doubt you have had any real experiences to justly your stance. At best you're a chicken shit that can't handle the game.
>>
>>36206429
Let me lend you some feels my friend, if you can handle a little ecchi. The image I linked is from one of my favorites, Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
>>
>>36206436
I, for one, admit I just can't handle the game. It's effectively the same thing anyway.
>>
>>36205002
0% chance of getting a gf, but I got one
I don't believe it
I think she is a little autistic
But oh boy am I happy
>>
File: nogrills.jpg (70KB, 954x405px) Image search: [Google]
nogrills.jpg
70KB, 954x405px
>>36206436
>Really? How many? Two? Three? Any at all?
Hahaha, you can't even hide that you're a woman a little.
I don't have to "justify my stance" to a meatsack with a valuable gash.
Begone
>>
File: 1489918354347.jpg (730KB, 1012x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1489918354347.jpg
730KB, 1012x1500px
>>36206236
but 3D girls won't love me either
>>
>>36206436
Wow, bullying NEETs, you must be a real tough guy.

I'm not the guy you were giving shit to but I'm a 25 year old KHV, ugly, short, and I've been rejected by all but three women that I've had the balls to talk to or spend time around in my life. The three who didn't reject me instead stood me up. Obviously I am not someone that women want to date, and rather than be bitter about it, I just accept my fate and keep saving for VR gear, so that I can play the upcoming interactive anime games in the house I'll soon be able to buy with all the money that I save by being alone with no hobbies.
>>
>>36206485
>If I keep straw manning I don't have to think on this shit.
I've been married for over a decade anon. Living the NEET life for most of it while she makes the bucks. I've been living better in these 10 years than most do on either side of the fence. I didn't get her in one try, it was something closer to the 9th person that I dated. (that's not counting the rejections) You fail because you are chicken shit. Now with all that I can't wait for your next strawman or ad hominem post.
>>
>>36206490
This 100% sums up my thoughts on reality, and it leaves me wondering what a woman would think if she ever heard that reasoning come out of my mouth. Probably recoil in horror?
>>
nobody has ever even said this to me lol

they can't even lie
>>
>>36206497
>6 girls
so .09% of a small town? I get that it hurts but that's not even a public HS class full of girls.
>>
File: IMG_0022.jpg (32KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.jpg
32KB, 564x752px
>you and her would make a cute couple
>>
>>36206645
>the "her" is a fat, ugly slut who has been fucked by nearly everybody then cries to her girl friends that there's no good little beta to love her
>>
>>36206607
Or they just know it's bullshit to play that card. I never tell a friend that even if I thought it was true because it helps nothing in their current situation.
>>
>>36206629
>dude just keep humiliating yourself over and over and crushing your self esteem more and more because it's le numbers game except it fucking isn't because you can ask 1000 women and still bat a 0
>>
File: faggotry.gif (498KB, 405x228px) Image search: [Google]
faggotry.gif
498KB, 405x228px
>>36206593
>You fail because you are chicken shit.
And?
I get worse shit than that from my mother before 7am every day, and it personally references my many individual failures, you married pussy. What the fuck do you know about my life? I hope you get cucked.
Women are fucking terrible, I can't imagine why I would want anything to do with them and it baffles me that people like you attempt to change my mind on imageboards.
>>
>>36206645
>on vacation with cousin and her friends
>keep trying to hook me up with their fugly ginger friend
>>
>>36206661
Nah she was the girl I wanted to date
>>
>>36205002
I recently gained some popularity through Facebook (idk how to explain it). And I have had 5 attractive females tell me this. If anyone tells you personality matters they are a fucking liar. It doesn't. No girl or guy is attracted to a personality. If Chad has one common interest with a girl then the girl will be like "OH ME AND CHAD HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON". I've been told I'm nice and funny and all that bull shit. But ain't nobody attracted to me so its useless
>>
>>36206629
Many more than 6, I think you misunderstood my post. I've asked dozens of women in dozens of situations, from someone I met at the bar to people I've become acquaintances with through volunteering, even girls at school. Things just don't click. You seem to be one of those normies I was talking about who don't understand what it's like to face real rejection and the weight of all your previous failures weighing upon you every time you get brave enough to talk to a girl again, and then when it seems like it's going well and she brings up the idea of having drinks she doesn't show up to the date that she suggested.

That shit hurts, my normie friend.
>>
>>36206685
ain't this the truth

I'm told by everybody that I'm super cool to be around and everybody at my work or where ever enjoys my company.

However, whenever I try to get close to a girl that I've been hitting it off with, I immediately get pushed away.
>>
File: 1473314398626.png (25KB, 387x509px) Image search: [Google]
1473314398626.png
25KB, 387x509px
>Girl comes up to me and makes conversation
>She smiles at me when she walks past
>repeat for a week or so on/off
>I ask her out
>Says no
>Says to a group how she's introverted and likes doing things herself
Literally one of the few people who I could actually see myself with.
Dying alone looks very very possible.
>>
File: 1268329492225.jpg (45KB, 563x450px) Image search: [Google]
1268329492225.jpg
45KB, 563x450px
women are incredibly interesting and desirable and amazing from roughly age 18 (probably a bit younger if we're being honest but you can't have sex with them) to around age 32. Then the large majority rapidly turn into bloated swamp trolls.

abandon women. they are a chemical trick nature is playing on your brain. Give up on the idea of ever having love and you can find peace and joy. Buddha was right: desire is suffering. Just abandon hope that this mirage can ever be real and I promise life gets so much better.
>>
>>36206669
>dude just keep humiliating yourself over and over
Yeah but who's the real judge of that? You think they remember you any length after that? It's all in your head, your brain is being a asshole to you, it wants you to suffer no matter what, don't let it win by listening to it saying you are acting the fool. The fool is gonna be that old man looking back at fearing ghosts that weren't there
>crushing your self esteem
it won't get stronger avoiding the issue, most things have to be beaten/conditioned to be brought into shape, hell yes it hurts but you act like your avoiding pain, you're not, you are just taking one that's a 100% failure.
>you can ask 1000 women and still bat a 0
>implying you have even ask 10

>>36206674
>it baffles me that people like you attempt to change my mind on imageboards.
it baffles me that people like you would even want to acknowledge a post might be a girl, you claim they are awful and horrible yet want to argue with them on a anonymous image board? Yet here you are now trying to shift focus away from a truth you don't want to face, that your failings are you, not women, not your mom, not chads, just you.
>>
>>36206813
read better
>Yet here you are now trying to shift focus away from a truth you don't want to face, that your failings are you, not women, not your mom, not chads, just you.
What do you think this is? What is your victory condition? What will it make you feel?
>>
>>36206810
>I promise life gets so much better.
I think it gets pretty horrid when you get older, that seems to be when the wheels really come off. It's one thing when you are young to be crying in your beer about no friends/lover, it's a whole other beast when you are 40+ and it seems like everyone had a fuller life than you and all you can say is that you existed but never really lived.
>>
>>36206813
>don't let it win
my brain is not a separate entity you shit

there is no "it"

"it" is me
>>
>>36205002
is this a normie lies thread? let me go

>you're a good-looking guy
>you have real talent
>>
>>36206839
>What is your victory condition?
Getting (You)s honestly. You claim I don't effect you but you keep replying, that tells me I'm way more under your skin then you care to admit. Perhaps I'm therapy for you? All those normies and roastie that you could never fight in real life? I can be that substitute to you? vent all that on me? After all, it took only one post for you to jump into thinking I was a girl. That tells more about you than anything else you could post.
>>
>>36206850

well, eventually you do have to commit suicide, but who wants to be old, anyway. the second you stop hoping life can be anything but pain is the second you eliminate the biggest source of pain, which is hope for what can never be.
>>
>>36206854
You be surprised how much of what you do is more of chemicals and impulses than real thought, get the right conditioning and you really wake up on how much of your fears was just fight or flee signals trying to control you.

>>36206869
Shit that second one is the worse, more so if they base it on a single encounter with you.
>>
>>36206813
>Yeah but who's the real judge of that? You think they remember you any length after that?
not the guy you're responding to but this is a complete lie
i remember nearly every humiliating moment someone else experiences in my presence. i think about embarrassing things people did back in fucking high school often because they're funny.
most people do this.

"nobody remembers when you embarass yourself" is a lie people tell each other to try to avoid the truth

i still remember the full name of the kid who shit himself in second grade
>>
>>36206931
>well, eventually you do have to commit suicide
You think that but looking at the numbers we have a lot more 50 year old virgins in the world then we do suicides. Strangely more so in the UK. Regardless it's a strange thing to think suicide is the end goal but not act on it now.
>>
>>36206916
I never claimed you didn't effect me, you could make a case that it was the implication of
>I don't have to "justify my stance"
but that's not the same thing at all.
You argue like a woman and so I (still) believe that you are, it's not a deep thing.
You also take quick flattery where it wasn't intended like a mentally ill woman, you're literally just a fleeting outlet for boredom and (You)s until some other Skinner box interaction draws me away.
>>
>>36206949
>i still remember the full name of the kid who shit himself in second grade
And how much have you seen him? How much have you interacted with him? If the answer is what I'm guessing and it's zero, then it's totally pointless for him to care about you, because you don't exist in his world. If some bitch laughs at you and you never see her again? She might as well never existed. She's a ghost at that point, one that you allow to haunt your life.
>>
>>36206978
>You argue like a woman
I love to hear your breakdown of where you even get that. I doubt you have much interaction with other women short of family.
>You also take quick flattery where it wasn't intended
I'm just calling as I see them anon
>you're literally just a fleeting outlet for boredom and (You)s until some other Skinner box interaction draws me away.
and yet with all that knowledge you just keep on giving. Like a woman yourself you think you have the game figured out but keep falling into the same traps.
>>
File: no.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>>36207045
You're tiring and very sure that you're right, sounds nice.
Enjoy one more (You).
>>
Fuck this reminds me of high school
>9th grade
>Went to a special program in Middle school that basically ensured I would stay with the Sam classmate from 6th-7th grade (US)
>Go to shitty public school with all of my turboautist robot-tier friends
>Some random normies are also there
>One turboautist friend finds out I like some girl and tells her, I get de facto rejected
>this one dumb fucking Stacy-tier roastie is a friend of the girl and finds out
>constantly asks me when I'm going to get a gf/ask out the girl
>can't tell her to fuck off because I use her in classes to get away with doing less work
Normalfags need to mind their own business TEABEEH
>>
File: 1484481277726.jpg (32KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1484481277726.jpg
32KB, 601x601px
>that girl is either ugly or fat or both
>>
>>36207168
Wait I'm confused. Did she rejected you or was that what your friend claim she did? Because I knew an asshole at my middle school that would bullshit to their friends they got rejected by a girl they like when they never even brought it up to them. that asshole was me. Are you John D?
>>
>>36207245
shameless honestly here, I can take all kinds of ugly just fine, it's fat where I cross the line.
>>
File: crying eyes closed.jpg (57KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
crying eyes closed.jpg
57KB, 400x388px
>>36206645
>someone says you and her would make a cute couple
>she starts laughing and says "as if that would ever happen"
>>
File: 1491582117085.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1491582117085.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>Anon we have to find a girl for you
>Never speaks of it again
>>
>>36206997
this is such a woman way of thinking

when you get rejected by 5, 10, 15 women, at a certain point it stops being "man fuck those bitches" and starts being "what's wrong with me, why am I not allowed to experience basic human affection what am I doing wrong someone please help me I'm going to fucking die I'm going to die"
>>
>>36207315
Well at least they didn't keep trying. We both know that shit would have gone worse.
>>
>>36206997
i actually just looked him up after writing that comment, but you have said a bunch of shit that doesn't matter anyway

you initially implied that people do not remember when other people humiliate or embarrass themselves.

i said, correctly, that that isn't true

the degree to which that fact affects your life is obviously up to you and is not really what i'm talking about. but acting like people just forget all the stupid things you did is wishful thinking.

if your mindset has to allow for genuine self-deception then i wonder how useful it actually is
>>
>>36207346
>this is such a woman way of thinking
I disagree and say it's very woman like to obsess over what ever single person thinks of you.
>what's wrong with me
>what am I doing wrong
Nothing. I don't know what country but average rejection cycle in the US is something close to an average of 5 per month or 3 per week if online dating
Rejection is a massive part of life and is a prerequisite for success in any domain.
>why am I not allowed to experience basic human affection
> I'm going to fucking die I'm going to die
Your mind is being dramatic with you. Basic human affection is a lot more general than taking a person on a date. I get your point but I felt like noting that it isn't as bleak as that, or rather if it is, dating should be a back burner while you get the rest of your life in order.
As for the help part I'll admit I think that's what makes so many shut down. Dating and friendships are the last few things that can't be coded out or quickly solved. With the internet at our tips and the ability to search out any answer something as personal as dating now seems foreign to a lot of anons because they want it, but unlike most other things there is no safe way to get it.
>>
>>36207480
I argue it's half and half. You are a person that thinks on others, I know others that can't even recall who was their 6th grade class, they have fuzzy memories but short of direct friends/gfs/bfs they couldn't tell you who anybody is. You pointed out it isn't everyone, fair enough, but even now, you showed what I was saying, they don't remember you, or rather you are not a part of their life. There is always a chance he remembers that moment and you but there is even a greater chance he has completely forgotten you existed and has lived a life past that. Embarrassment is a part of life. It is going to happen, sometimes good will come of it, sometimes bad, but no matter what it passes and you are left with a life that went well past that shame so why live in fear of it?
>>
>>36207315
>Some ultra chad says this
m8 I'm fine just being a lonely cunt
>>
File: 1479359576137.jpg (59KB, 452x605px) Image search: [Google]
1479359576137.jpg
59KB, 452x605px
what do you even say when someone says this?

I know for a fact that I will be alone for the rest of my entire life, but I can't say this because them I'm that edgy downer guy and they were just trying to be nice etc etc
>>
>>36206629
>I get that it hurts
No you don't.
>>
>>36207626
Ask them to try and prove it. If they aren't full of shit they'll try and hook you up with someone they know.
>>
>>36207667
what if the person that says it is my mom, and she won't stop saying it
>>
>>36207675
Does your mom know any one with a single daughter?
>>
>>36206810
>I promise life gets so much better
It doesn't. Source: I'm 28.
>>
>>36205872
>having friends

get a load of Mr popular here
>>
File: 1485906721409.jpg (147KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485906721409.jpg
147KB, 800x900px
>mfw my mom always makes excuses by saying I wouldn't date sluts and that's why I'm a KHHV

>tfw conflicted
>>
>>36207689
it might. not for you, obviously, but for someone. the promise is retarded though, people luck their way into good situations all the time. people also die in car accidents all the time. anyone who promises you it will get better is a filthy delusional
>>
>>36205907
become a schizoid problem solved
>>
>>36206299
It's a reflection of a hundred of girls not even wanting a date with me, the hell if they were Just not openly disgusted by me.

Like the drunk hobo down your street, they have quite the same reaction, as if i were a piss stincking old man, no mater how i try to act normal.
>>
>>36207664
I do. But I'm aware you are not me. That I can handle it, and you can't sucks to be you
>>
>>36206423
>just as absurd as falling in love with a rock

I see no flaw with living as Pygmalion
>>
I'd rather have a best friend than a gf t.b.h

You get more benefits than with a gf, the only thing you don't get is sex, but I can just fap anyway or fuck hookers
>>
>>36206436
>At best you're a chicken shit that can't handle the game.

I can't handle the game. I don't understand the rules. Everyone tell me that I've got everything I need, but nobody tells me what to do.
>>
>>36207926
>but nobody tells me what to do

just bee yourself xD

Did you expect them to? and if they did do you expect the truth?
>>
>>36207567
>you showed what I was saying
except you weren't saying that. you decided that was what you were saying after the fact.
>>
>>36205919
>Friends are all married, having children.
>All progressing in life, doing well for themselves.
>All happy with their lives, sometimes joke about there children though clearly love them dearly.
>Stress isn't getting to them at all contrary to what many people say, just a bit of confusion here and there that is clearly reduced over time.
>>
>>36207315
>"I'm gonna be your co-pilot, it's gonna be fun!"
>"I've found a girl and I think that you two might make a good couple!"
>Never take any action afterwards, avoid talking about it, never set up a date like promised, later just tells you to fuck off.
>>
>>36207990
That is when most Robots suffer the worse. Because you can't turn it around by that point. All you can do is watch their happiness or go full shut in.
>>
File: IMG_20170412_131306_900.jpg (65KB, 480x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170412_131306_900.jpg
65KB, 480x332px
>>36207899
You reminded me of this post. U think it's better when your girlfriend is also your actual friend.
>>
>>36206136
They don't really give a fuck, just being polite/want to humblebrag about their lives
>>
>>36205907
This, I'm trying to so hard to forget the idea of women but it doesn't work. I just keep trying and failing
>>
>>36205907
Do you not fantasize about what happens after death though? My idea is that the afterlife consists of a dream-like experience where everything is tangible, we can essentially live as we want, however we want. The basis of this is that an eternity would be under any circumstances self-destructive as the mind would waiver under hundreds/thousands of years of thought as everything that one wishes to do or conceptualize has already been done. In the case that we exist in a dream-like medium then we would also be able to recreate our lives anew and dispel the knowledge one has attained over their lives, much like starting a new game+.

Should an afterlife not exist then there is no reason to be concerned in the first place, upon death you will immediately forget everything and it will seem as if you've never existed to begin with - even one who attains hundreds of friends, lasting relationships, leads a magnificent career and pushes the boundaries of what a human is capable of will still vanish into nothingness and be rendered as capable as someone with Down's syndrome or better yet no one at all.

Point being that in death you should have as much companionship as you want, and even if you don't it won't matter as you won't be conscious at that stage.
>>
>>36208512
I used to think that way, but now I don't want any afterlife at all. I just want to stop existing in any way, "dream-like experience where everything is tangible" is too good to actually happen.
>>
>>36205969
kek I've had that happen a few times
>come across random old friend
>Woah hey dude I haven't seen you for years! You just fell off the face of the earth! One day you were like my best friend and the next day you were gone, what happened?

I just can't fathom them caring that much about me, I consider myself a very plain and boring person and I never feel like I connect with anyone anyway. I guess they view it differently.
>>
>>36205369
This is what every single oneitis who's rejected me has said.
>>
>>36206299
Sour does not come close. Almost every time they just glare at me in disgust and refuse to talk to me after that. Wasn't even asking them out on a date, I just tried to make small talk. Only one was polite enough to talk to, but I could tell she really wanted to get away from me

I wonder why ugly men get treated like this. I don't treat ugly women like this.
>>
>>36205969
An old friend of mine passed away and this is all I heard at his wake.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.